PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, you would think the Raiders are 4-0...

cmh6476
10-04-2004, 07:34 AM
do they not realize they have only beaten the 0-3 Bills and the Bucs? :( (http://www.raiderforum.net/viewforum.php?f=5)

Gaz
10-04-2004, 07:42 AM
Their team is not in the basement of the AFC West.

xoxo~
Gaz
Bowing to reality.

cmh6476
10-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Their team is not in the basement of the AFC West.

xoxo~
Gaz
Bowing to reality.
well, that's true :|

But they still have not played all the teams we have lost to :shrug:

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Delusional has always described fadernation well.

Gaz
10-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Be careful, because you are starting to sound like the Broncos fans who whined that they should have won the game last season because they won the statistical battle.

There is one, and only one, bottom line in the NFL: you win by scoring more points than the other team. The Raiders have done that. Have we?

Until the Chiefs actually beat someone, I cannot smack Raider fans for celebrating wins over “lesser” opponents. Especially on their own BB.

xoxo~
Gaz
Smackless.

cmh6476
10-04-2004, 08:04 AM
Be careful, because you are starting to sound like the Broncos fans who whined that they should have won the game last season because they won the statistical battle.

There is one, and only one, bottom line in the NFL: you win by scoring more points than the other team. The Raiders have done that. Have we?

Until the Chiefs actually beat someone, I cannot smack Raider fans for celebrating wins over “lesser” opponents. Especially on their own BB.

xoxo~
Gaz
Smackless.

ok. :thumb:

then after we win tonight i'll post the post i was just thinkin bout postin ;)