PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs are playing like crap, BUT I'm still excited about tonight's game

BigChiefFan
10-04-2004, 03:57 PM
Chiefs are playing like crap, BUT I'm still excited about tonight's game. I've bashed Carl for his lack of FA moves recently, but tonight I put all that on hold and am getting stoked for Chief football. I love Monday Night Football and I love the Chiefs, so let's get ready for the best of both worlds-the Chiefs playing on Monday Night Football. We desperately need a win and I sure would like to see it happen on MNF and show everybody we may be down, but we aren't out. I would love to see a Chiefs statement game. Get ready because win, lose or draw tonight all the negativity gets put on hold and I'll be rooting my ass off for the Chiefs. Let's go CHIEFS!!!!!!

bishop_74
10-04-2004, 03:59 PM
I'm excited too. REally, it does suck that we are losing, but screw it... I still root for the Chiefs. THey aer and always will be my team. I'm on your side brutha!

MadMax
10-04-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm excited too. REally, it does suck that we are losing, but screw it... I still root for the Chiefs. THey aer and always will be my team. I'm on your side brutha!

Me too guys, that's what being a Chiefs fan is all about :thumb:, I thought they were about to put the last game away and them BAM f*cked again. :banghead: Here's to a Chiefs rout of the dirty birds. :thumb:

MadMax
10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Chiefs are playing like crap, BUT I'm still excited about tonight's game. I've bashed Carl for his lack of FA moves recently, but tonight I put all that on hold and am getting stoked for Chief football. I love Monday Night Football and I love the Chiefs, so let's get ready for the best of both worlds-the Chiefs playing on Monday Night Football. We desperately need a win and I sure would like to see it happen on MNF and show everybody we may be down, but we aren't out. I would love to see a Chiefs statement game. Get ready because win, lose or draw tonight all the negativity gets put on hold and I'll be rooting my ass off for the Chiefs. Let's go CHIEFS!!!!!!

Got the grill ready for ribs, drink ready to flow and tryin to find a crow to scratch with a monkey foot. :p

RedNFeisty
10-04-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm very excited!!

Rain Man
10-04-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm always excited to see a Chiefs game. Back in 1977, when it was December and we were going for our third win, I was planning my schedule around seeing if Mike Livingston or Steve Fuller or whomever was going to shatter the Steel Curtain.

Skip Towne
10-04-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm always excited to see a Chiefs game. Back in 1977, when it was December and we were going for our third win, I was planning my schedule around seeing if Mike Livingston or Steve Fuller or whomever was going to shatter the Steel Curtain.
Wow, you've been stupid for a long time.

BigChiefFan
10-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Got the grill ready for ribs, drink ready to flow and tryin to find a crow to scratch with a monkey foot. :pLove the scratching a crow with a monkey's foot comment. Good stuff. :thumb:

MadMax
10-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Love the scratching a crow with a monkey's foot comment. Good stuff. :thumb:

A lil mojo never hurts ;)

FloridaChief
10-04-2004, 04:21 PM

As a pure blast of furious cruelty, this rivals Psicosis' "I hope you die in a fire".

BigChiefFan
10-04-2004, 05:06 PM
See you all later and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

bogie
10-04-2004, 05:47 PM
11 and 5. Tonight is the first of the 11. :toast:

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 01:40 AM

Maybe, but throw down a box of toothpicks and see how fast I count them.

whoman69
10-05-2004, 06:25 AM
the Chiefs would have blown their doors off if it weren't for the fleaflicker and the punt return. we kicked their asses.