PDA

View Full Version : I had business in Baltimore today and...

ChiTown
10-04-2004, 03:57 PM
My client and I had lunch. He asked when I was leaving town. I told him my flight leaves Tuesday morning back to KC. He asks if I would be interested in joining him to watch the Chiefs game in their company suite.

WTF? Does a bear shit in the woods? Is a 10 pound Blue Jay fat? Does the Pope wear a funny hat? Hell yes!

Long story short, I'm leaving my hotel room in 5 minutes to head to dinner near the stadium and then food and drinks in the Suite. I have a big Phat #58 DT jersey that I brought along to wear in the hotelbar. Now, I'll be sporting that at the STADIUM!

Am I a lucky SOB or what? :toast: PBJ PBJ PBJ :arrow:

Rain Man
10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
If your client doesn't fire you by the end of the evening, you're not a real fan.

And in other news, I'm envious.

Taco John
10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
I wonder if a person would feel better about losing in Primetime if you're in a suite to watch it?

philfree
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
:clap: Bring us home a win! :clap:

PhilFree :arrow:

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-04-2004, 04:02 PM
yea....well........well................you suck.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 04:03 PM
What endelt said...

RedNFeisty
10-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Lucky Dog, very jealous!!

cdcox
10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
I got to see a Ringling Brothers circus from a luxury box a couple years ago. It was probably almost as good, except it was a family thing so there was no free booze. But I'm sure it was almost as good.

Taco John
10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
I gotta say... the free booze would help immensely.

Oh.. and, go f*ck yourself.

ROFL

jspchief
10-04-2004, 04:06 PM
I got to watch a Monday night game at the Metrodome in a suite. Free food, free booze, free ticket. It was pretty awesome.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 04:07 PM
ROFL
Do you have more posts here then at the mane?

Skip Towne
10-04-2004, 04:07 PM
That's nothing, I get to watch it on TV and enjoy John Madden.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 04:09 PM
I wonder how many times madden will talk about his free food tonight?

Spicy McHaggis
10-04-2004, 05:58 PM
I wonder if a person would feel better about losing in Primetime if you're in a suite to watch it?

It's my first time to shoot back an insult at Taco John! I'm overflowing with emotion. Taco John...Umm...I don't remember the rest but your mothers a whore! DAMMIT I BLEW IT!

I'm just kidding man, you're actually a pretty good guy from what I've read, you just root for the wrong team. ROFL

Oh and ChiTown, you are one lucky SOB

Taco John
10-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Do you have more posts here then at the mane?

No... But I was posting here before I ever started the Mane... I'll even go so far as to admit that this place was a great source of inspiration for me starting the Mane...

Hydrae
10-04-2004, 06:21 PM
So if the Chiefs lose tonight we know who's fault it is! :evil:

Garcia Bronco
10-04-2004, 07:05 PM
If your client doesn't fire you by the end of the evening, you're not a real fan.

And in other news, I'm envious.

word

donkhater
10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Bump. I wanna hear how Chitown's night went.

|Zach|
10-04-2004, 11:51 PM
No... But I was posting here before I ever started the Mane... I'll even go so far as to admit that this place was a great source of inspiration for me starting the Mane...
The only thing that sucks about this place is not having Wabbit around to explain that the board needs an enema.

Maybe someday.

|Zach|
10-04-2004, 11:52 PM
I hope ChiTown had a great time...what a great experience for him.

If only they had one at the away game I went to.

Argh.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-04-2004, 11:59 PM
Well, I wasn't in a suite sucking down free alcohol, but I scored a ticket tonight before the game and got to go.

Awesome night. Offense dominated the game. If not for a gadget play and piss-poor special teams play, it would have been the Chiefs in a rout! I've never seen any team run up yards on the ground against the Ravens like we did tonight.

I was in the upper deck surrounded by Ravens fans. Actually, most of them were pretty cool and I managed to snag an invite to a tailgate with Ravens Nest #2 before the game. Good beer and brats!

I'm stoked but I gotta calm down and get to bed. 0630 is going to come awfully damn early. . . :eek:

donkhater
10-06-2004, 12:00 PM
So, how was it at the game, Chitown?

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 12:48 PM
I don't think I've seen anything from Otter since the game.............

KCTitus
10-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Chitown, Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan and Otter all suck...I was unable to procure tickets free or otherwise for the game. Well, I guess I could have snagged the $250 tickets off of Ebay, but that wasnt an 0-3 purchase.

Im sure it was a hell of a time...

Dartgod
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
and I managed to snag an invite to a tailgate with Ravens Nest #2 before the game.
Cool. Was Bengalz Rule there?

Hoooooooooooock!!!! You titstick...

Sure-Oz
10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
That's what I thought, just curious. I assume we get teh same treatment at the mane that you guys get here. :p

ChiTown
10-06-2004, 01:54 PM
It was a great game to watch in person.

The view from the Suite was awesome and the noise level was fn unbelievable. I hate to say it, but it was one of the better game day experiences that I've had. However, nothing will ever beat Arrowhead.

BTW, some dude took a swing at me, mainly because I had my #58 DT shirt that I was pimpin. He made some derogatory remark about DT and I told him Ray Ray wasn't even good enough to be half a pussy (liqour talking).

He took a swing (and missed), and within a second a security guard threw him down and hauled him off. I went on to have a great evening with my cohorts, and they bought the drinks the rest of the night. I still have a bit of a hangover.

Coach
10-06-2004, 01:56 PM
BTW, some dude took a swing at me, mainly because I had my #58 DT shirt that I was pimpin. He made some derogatory remark about DT and I told him Ray Ray wasn't even good enough to be half a pussy (liqour talking).

Ray Ray got owned on National TV. :D

Sure-Oz
10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
It was a great game to watch in person.

The view from the Suite was awesome and the noise level was fn unbelievable. I hate to say it, but it was one of the better game day experiences that I've had. However, nothing will ever beat Arrowhead.

He took a swing (and missed), and within a second a security guard threw him down and hauled him off. I went on to have a great evening with my cohorts, and they bought the drinks the rest of the night. I still have a bit of a hangover.
That's what happens when the alcohol is flowing and opposing fans are in your stadium, plus your team is getting dominated. Glad you didn't get into a fight, way to hold your own though! :thumb:

HC_Chief
10-06-2004, 02:04 PM
lol @ drunken ratbird fan getting punked by security in ratbird stadium!

Have you caught the "They're double teaming me....waaaaah!!!" comments from Ray Ray yet? If not, you've got to check it out, it be hilarious & stuffs. :D