PDA

View Full Version : What's your plans for the game?

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 06:16 PM
I am going over to a friends house and she is making us some chicken low mein. I told her that there may be alot of bitching and I may piss off her neighbors, she don't care though, hopefully it won't come to that. What is everyone elses plans? We were going to go out to a bar and watch but she wanted to stay home and I guess cook, wasn't aware she was till she called me, score! :)

Inspector
10-04-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm going to turn the TV down and pretend I'm working if any of my employees come by. Otherwise, I'll be sitting at my desk, watching a 5" B&W TV while trying to keep up with one of the game threads.

I just can't decide whether to attend the official or outlaw thread......

Decisions, decisions..

Duck Dog
10-04-2004, 06:47 PM
I got home from work at 5:20
Opened my first beer at 5:25
Started bitching about how the Chiefs better win tonight at 5:30
My girlfriend went to her friends house at 5:31

My labs have been watching me drink and pace through the house since then.

VonneMarie
10-04-2004, 06:48 PM
To not say the game is over in the first half...

Frazod
10-04-2004, 06:51 PM
I got home from work at 5:20
Opened my first beer at 5:25
Started bitching about how the Chiefs better win tonight at 5:30
My girlfriend went to her friends house at 5:31

My labs have been watching me drink and pace through the house since then.
ROFL

You have about 15 minutes to remove all breakable objects from the general area you'll be sitting in.

And remember, as good as throwing the remote through your TV screen might feel at the time, you will regret it at some point shortly thereafter.

Duck Dog
10-04-2004, 07:04 PM
ROFL

You have about 15 minutes to remove all breakable objects from the general area you'll be sitting in.

And remember, as good as throwing the remote through your TV screen might feel at the time, you will regret it at some point shortly thereafter.

I'm going to try, man.

KCFalcon59
10-04-2004, 07:06 PM
12 pack of heineken and a bottle of crown royal.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 10:50 PM
This game fvcking rocked!!! We had a nice dinner, and then went to fox and the hound at half time, and had a blast cheering for our team baby!! I was probably the loudest mother fvcker there up front. This team fought hard and played hard, props to the defense and offense, 1-3 baby!!! it never felt so damn good, along with the brew in me right now haha!