PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis whining about being double teamed

BigRedChief
10-04-2004, 10:31 PM
He's sitting there getting his face bandaged up ane starts complaining about being double teamed. Check the film. I'm double teamed every down....They cut to the tape and they show him only getting blocked by one person. That was so cool...

ChiefsCountry
10-04-2004, 10:34 PM
That b**tard should be in jail right now.

Duck Dog
10-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Ray Ray got biotched slapped all over the place tonight/

He left the field bleeding and beaten.

Ultra Peanut
10-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Seriously. That gash got smacked.

B2chiefsfan
10-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Piceless!!!

What a night to be mic'ed up!!

OMG!!

In other words, it was another way of him saying he was getting his azz kicked.

:)

Phobia
10-04-2004, 10:43 PM
If Ray Lewis didn't jump around like a maniac after every play his teammates make, he'd be an anonymous ILB in a 3-4 D. Half his paycheck is compensation for his mouth.

dilligaf
10-04-2004, 10:45 PM
He was just seeing double.

Bowser
Tony Richardson to Ray Lewis after Lewis gets busted in the nose.......

You feelin' me?

Hammock Parties
T-Rich pwned his ass. Will Shields totally pwned his ass on Priest's 2nd TD RUN.

RAY-RAY GOT FLAT PWNED!!!!

CHIEFS WIN!!!!

milkman
Ray Lewis got his ass kicked by Waters.
He got his ass kicked by T-Rich.
And then he got his ass kicked by Jordan Black.

Hey Ray, that was a backup guard that kicked your ass man. :clap: ROFL

mikey23545
10-04-2004, 10:46 PM
How nice it was to hear him moaning like a whore in heat...What a crybaby SOB...Good thing for him they kept his little ass out of prison, or he would really have been squealing in the shower....

BigRedChief
10-04-2004, 10:47 PM
You know its a good day when you get Ray Lewis pancaked twice once by a hall of famer (Shields) but the other was by a bench warmer (Black).The dude may be an asshole and a thug but he plays the game the way its suppose to be played with passion. Beating him and this vaulted defense on Monday night gives this team a chance..It's still slim and the schedule is a bitch but thats for another day. Today we embarrased one of the best defenses in the league on MNF in their house. Salu to Gun, Hicks, Warfield and the LB's

Duck Dog
10-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Ray Lewis got his ass kicked by Waters.
He got his ass kicked by T-Rich.
And then he got his ass kicked by Jordan Black.

Hey Ray, that was a backup guard that kicked your ass man. :clap: ROFL

That was awesome.

Big Will kicked his ass all over the place too.

B2chiefsfan
10-04-2004, 11:06 PM
:hmmm::rolleyes:

KCN
10-04-2004, 11:12 PM
That sound bite nearly had me rolling on the floor.

What a pain in the ass that guy must be as a teammate. Dude, just STFU and let your teammates do what they need to do. You're not the coach.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 11:16 PM
I am glad i didn't get to see his bitch ass dance tonight except during pre-game, stfu bitch

B2chiefsfan
10-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Maybe they'll show another commercial with him pulling his band-aid off his nose???ROFLROFLROFL

BigRedChief
10-04-2004, 11:20 PM
My favorite part was when Ray kind pushed T-Rich down at the end of a play and started talking smack. T-Rich got up and said it's gonna be like this all day! Madden then commented on how Lewis was talking smack but that T-Rich and the boys were owning him.

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 01:09 AM
If Ray Lewis didn't jump around like a maniac after every play his teammates make, he'd be an anonymous ILB in a 3-4 D. Half his paycheck is compensation for his mouth.

Lewis is just another Junior Seau. He was out there pumping his arm and dancing after a safety brought Priest down after a nine-yard gain.

Celebrate all you want after a 9-yard gain, Ray.

I loved the sideline audio, too. "I'm getting doubled on every play. Every play! I don't know how they're doing that!"

Dude, that wasn't a double team. That was Willie Roaf. I can see how you'd make that mistake, though.

KcMizzou
10-05-2004, 01:12 AM
I loved the sideline audio, too. "I'm getting doubled on every play. Every play! I don't know how they're doing that!"

Dude, that wasn't a double team. That was Willie Roaf. I can see how you'd make that mistake, though. He was just on Sportscenter crying about it too. Said something like... "I asked them, 'It takes two of you to block me?', but they just kept saying that was their game plan."

go bo
10-05-2004, 01:20 AM
He was just on Sportscenter crying about it too. Said something like... "I asked them, 'It takes two of you to block me?', but they just kept saying that was their game plan."well, if it was our game plan, we seemed to get it done with just one blocker most of the time... :thumb:

KcMizzou
10-05-2004, 01:22 AM
well, if it was our game plan, we seemed to get it done with just one blocker most of the time... :thumb: But no one man could possibly block him.. He's Ray Lewis.

Just ask him.... he'll tell you alllll about it.

go bo
10-05-2004, 01:23 AM
But no one man could possibly block him.. He's Ray Lewis.

Just ask him.... he'll tell you alllll about it.hee hee hee!

sure, ray...

sure... :p :p :p

tommykat
10-05-2004, 01:24 AM

ROFLROFL:rolleyes: That he would.

Straight, No Chaser
10-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Madden skillfully called out Ray on several occasions after clips of Ray "miked up" were played. It's freaking hilarious he was heard making an arse out of himself on the sideline after getting run over on the field.

--->

philfree
10-05-2004, 01:45 AM
My satisfaction of watching our O roll over the NFLs poster boy for D and watching him crying on the sidelines is overwhelming ROFL He's a bleeder!

PhilFree :arrow:

tk13
10-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Look at the papers! It's just not possible!

MadMax
10-05-2004, 02:13 AM

Just geterdone...That's funny right there I don't care who you are :thumb:

MadMax
10-05-2004, 02:14 AM
He was just on Sportscenter crying about it too. Said something like... "I asked them, 'It takes two of you to block me?', but they just kept saying that was their game plan."

ROAF!!!!!!! ROFL

splatbass
10-05-2004, 03:19 AM
My favorite was when Priest ran right past him without Lewis even seeing him, and it looked like Priest put a hand on his back and pushed off. :thumb:

MichaelH
10-05-2004, 04:32 AM
Lewis is a great LB but his character and his attitude make it so enjoyable when he gets bitch slapped. Too bad Deion wasn't up to playing ball last night, they could have cried in stereo.
Great job guys!! :thumb:

Hoover
10-05-2004, 06:58 AM
Maybe if RayRay wasn't yelling "We must protect this House" and asking if there were any dogs in the house, he could have focused on Jordan Black kicking his ass.

That is the first time I have really enjoyed the MNF miked up

KCFANinNC
10-05-2004, 07:09 AM
We really did a good job putting O-Lineman up in his facemask.

Skip Towne
10-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Punking RayRay was really fun. That other Lewis didn't fare too well either.

Baby Lee
10-05-2004, 09:26 AM
So, the prime question is, will the demoralization of such a staunch 'warrior' on national TV have greater downstream effects for either team than would otherwise be the case?

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 09:35 AM
So, the prime question is, will the demoralization of such a staunch 'warrior' on national TV have greater downstream effects for either team than would otherwise be the case?

I think for us that the defense can now believe in Gun. Smash them in the mouth works. Mano to Mano. maybe lay it on the line a little more. Hope, belief and all that go a frigging long way in the NFL. That was not the Texans we beat. That was Ray Lewis and one of the best defenses in the league. That ain't small potatoes. Stopping Lewis from running all over the field wasn't easy either. Yep, I see some benefit down the line for us.

Pennywise
10-05-2004, 09:43 AM
I was hoping he slip up and admit to murder while being miked up last night and consoling Jamal.

'They say, 'We going to get Ray Lewis' but Ray Lewis was never the guy.' 'And the Police be all up in Ray Lewis' shit. Cut me a bitch?! Ray Lewis already done dat, Ray lewis will tell you who cut them bitches, Ray Motha F**kin' Lewis, that's who!'

And then go into the wild feet stomping dance.

Bill Lundberg
01-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Bump it good

gblowfish
01-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Um...that was then, this is now.
Baltimore has lots of good guys on Defense. Ray Ray is a step or two slower, but still a great player. I wouldn't write him off. You still have to account for him.

Bill Lundberg
01-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Um...that was then, this is now.
Baltimore has lots of good guys on Defense. Ray Ray is a step or two slower, but still a great player. I wouldn't write him off. You still have to account for him.

So you're pissing in my cheerios too George?

I realize that was 6 years ago. I also realize they had a bad ass defense back then and while we don't have the offense we had back then, in my opinion the blueprint is the same. Smack them in mouth with the #1 running game in the NFL then open it up against their suspect corners.

gblowfish
01-06-2011, 11:47 AM
So you're pissing in my cheerios too George?

I realize that was 6 years ago. I also realize they had a bad ass defense back then and while we don't have the offense we had back then, in my opinion the blueprint is the same. Smack them in mouth with the #1 running game in the NFL then open it up against their suspect corners.

I would never do that to a bowl of Cheerios.
I like the honey nut variety.

I'm just sayin, doesn't really apply to the here and now. Neither does the fact that they beat us soundly last year in Baltimore. Brokie started that game. It was a totally different time, place and situation.

I actually like our chances at home.

Red Dawg
01-06-2011, 11:58 AM
He is going to fuck us up this Sunday.