PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL F#CK THE OFFICIALS THREAD

Frazod
10-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Here's a great big 4321 to you bought, ass-sucking cheating f#cking SCUM.

All your crap, all your bogus calls, and guess what - WE WON ANYWAY.

We should have won by 17.

I hope each and every one of you gets anally abused by a jackhammer.

:cuss:

Imon Yourside
10-04-2004, 10:44 PM
was that main official the faider fan that wrote books confessing his love for them? or was that just last weeks game?

Slayer Diablo
10-04-2004, 10:46 PM
I second, third, fourth, and fifth that.

Taco John
10-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Jackhammers don't anally abuse people... People with jackhammers do.

Frazod
10-04-2004, 10:47 PM

Well, if you must get technical.... ROFL

Imon Yourside
10-04-2004, 10:48 PM

i'm sure there will be no shortage of takers on this one..the line may be longer than the great wall!

Mr. Laz
10-04-2004, 10:48 PM
i swear it seems like the official go out of their way to make a call against us on crucial plays.

someone is paying them off :hmmm:

i bet its shannarat ... that bastige :cuss: :cuss:

Taco John
10-04-2004, 10:49 PM
When you outlaw jackhammers, only criminals will have the ability to anally abuse people with them.

BigChiefFan
10-04-2004, 10:50 PM
i swear it seems like the official go out of their way to make a call against us on crucial plays.

someone is paying them off :hmmm:

i bet its shannarat ... that bastige :cuss: :cuss:
Why the Hell shouldn't Shanarat pay the refs off? Afterall, it will only cost them a third rounder 5 years from now for doing so. :p

arrowheadrocks
10-04-2004, 10:51 PM
I would have no problem if someone shoved a piping hot pike up some of their asses

|Zach|
10-04-2004, 10:52 PM
The only call I had a huge problem with was the first Dexter call in the endzone.

Deberg_1990
10-04-2004, 10:52 PM
Thes guys should be shot..i see them make bad call after bad call........WTF are they seeing out there??? I honestly wanted to see Orlando Brown go all midevil on that punk that threw the flag in his eye!

Deberg_1990
10-04-2004, 11:06 PM
The only call I had a huge problem with was the first Dexter call in the endzone.

Agreed Zach..just a horrible horrible call.....I dont get these guys?? Even if the guy went untouched, the ball was waaay overthrown and un-catchable....but yet the refs throw the flag?? WTF??? I see this in almost every NFL game too.......I dont get it??

Hammock Parties
10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
The pass interference on McCleon?

Bullshit call IMO.

Pure bullshit.

Pants
10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
I was ****ing screaming at the TV like a madman. Bitching about that call the whole goddamned time. The refs were truly retarded on that call.

J Diddy
10-04-2004, 11:11 PM
I would have no problem if someone shoved a piping hot pike up some of their asses

you sir are truly into some weird kinky shit.

the Talking Can
10-04-2004, 11:13 PM
LET'S DESTROY THEIR ASSES!!

uh, wait...that doesn't sound right...

PunkinDrublic
10-04-2004, 11:15 PM
That also was a bullshit holding call on that penalty that wiped out that long pass to Chris Horn.

arrowheadrocks
10-04-2004, 11:18 PM
you sir are truly into some weird kinky shit.

No, just wanting them dumbasses to endure as much pain as the so rightfully deserve

DanT
10-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm surprised that players don't take their helmets off and whack the hell ouf the referees when the refs announce such ridiculous penalties to the crowd. I guess they must be afraid of that new unsportsmanlike conduct penalty you get for taking your helmet off on the field of play, huh? ;)

Joe Seahawk
10-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Nice game tonight Chiefs.. I laugh heartily at your claims of bad calls however.. Sure there were a few questionable ones (mainly the PI call on McLeon) but nothing out of the ordinary IMO

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 12:10 AM
I'm surprised that players don't take their helmets off and whack the hell ouf the referees when the refs announce such ridiculous penalties to the crowd. I guess they must be afraid of that new unsportsmanlike conduct penalty you get for taking your helmet off on the field of play, huh? ;)

I seriously want to see Orlando Brown get some payback on that chump who tried to take out his eye! Its wrong I know....but id love to see it!

teedubya
10-05-2004, 12:11 AM
i thought only Donko bitches bitched this much about officials... :shrug:

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 12:11 AM
but nothing out of the ordinary IMO

You got that right! I see that crap in evvery single game i watch....these guys are turds...

Phobia
10-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Nice game tonight Chiefs.. I laugh heartily at your claims of bad calls however.. Sure there were a few questionable ones (mainly the PI call on McLeon) but nothing out of the ordinary IMO

I agree. It wasn't any worse than any other week in the NFL (except for the Texans game). We just happened to overcome this week.

Pitt Gorilla
10-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I hope you didn't catch the Mizzou game on Saturday; the offensive pass interference call alone would have you questioning the competency of officials.

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 12:53 AM
I think we got a bit on the worse end of the officiating tonight, but it wasn't a conspiracy or anything. I found it odd that they did the replay of the ball spot with 2 minutes left in the half, though. That's the first time I've seen them stop to do a replay on a ball spot, and of course it was a disaster for us.

Frazod
10-05-2004, 12:55 AM
I think we got a bit on the worse end of the officiating tonight, but it wasn't a conspiracy or anything. I found it odd that they did the replay of the ball spot with 2 minutes left in the half, though. That's the first time I've seen them stop to do a replay on a ball spot, and of course it was a disaster for us.

That one was, unfortunately, the correct call. But we got HOSED on that PI call in the endzone. What horseshit.

go bo
10-05-2004, 01:01 AM
did you notice that on the ensuing touchdown, kawika mitchell stopped lewis and then drove him backward?

of course, it was a split second too late, but it was an impressive display of power...

Frankie
10-05-2004, 01:10 AM
That one was, unfortunately, the correct call. But we got HOSED on that PI call in the endzone. What horseshit.

There was no interference. :shake: Just a nice tight coverage by our DB. Even when that was called, it was clearly an uncathable pass. Why didn't DV challenge it? :shrug:

listopencil
10-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Well, if you must get technical.... ROFL

teedubya
10-05-2004, 03:05 AM
[quote by listopencil]

WTF?

irishjayhawk
10-05-2004, 05:27 AM
What about those missed holding calls on Ravens? I clearly remember Stills being held. They were observant enough to get us on every freaking one of our holds.

But yes, Dexter was the clear f*cked call.

PastorMikH
10-05-2004, 07:49 AM
For the most part I thought the officiating was a lot better last night. We were actually able to get on track thanks to the officials not nit-picking everything.

However, that last TD drive the Ravens made was a gimme by the refs. It was obcious that they were going to keep calling penalties until the Ravens scored.

MichaelH
10-05-2004, 08:23 AM
For the most part I thought the officiating was a lot better last night. We were actually able to get on track thanks to the officials not nit-picking everything.

However, that last TD drive the Ravens made was a gimme by the refs. It was obcious that they were going to keep calling penalties until the Ravens scored.

So true! In the past three games, penalties have destroyed the drives.

That last gimme was sickening. Anyone that says oddsmakers don't have anything to do with the outcome of games was proven wrong in my opinion.

PastorMikH
10-05-2004, 10:05 AM
So true! In the past three games, penalties have destroyed the drives.

That last gimme was sickening. Anyone that says oddsmakers don't have anything to do with the outcome of games was proven wrong in my opinion.

I can't remember, where we the team that was the 6 point favorites or was it Baltimore? I remember it being a 6 point swing, but I can't remember which way. If the odds makers had it that Baltimore would lose but be within 6 then that drive looks really, really suspicious.

Any betters know which way the odds makers were calling it?

Hel'n
10-05-2004, 10:07 AM
You know, the officials are one group of folks that I definitely DON'T want to .....

:p

Logical
10-05-2004, 10:11 AM
That also was a bullshit holding call on that penalty that wiped out that long pass to Chris Horn.Not really, unless you call tackling a defensive lineman legal.

The McCleon call however was blatantly wrong.

PastorMikH
10-05-2004, 10:16 AM
Not really, unless you call tackling a defensive lineman legal.

The McCleon call however was blatantly wrong.

The holding call on Wiegman was legit. He should have known better than to do that. Though Al shouldn't have asked him to block a DT that had close to 50 pounds on him. On that play they rushed three, both guards shifted to help the tackles leaving Wiegman 1 on 1.

FWIW, I'd rather had Wiegman hold than have Trent clobbered by a guy that big.

PastorMikH
10-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Any betters know which way the odds makers were calling it?

Bump that question

jspchief
10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Ravens were favored by six, so your conspiracy theory is off base.

The refs just suck, there's nothing in it for them.

PastorMikH
10-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Ravens were favored by six, so your conspiracy theory is off base.

The refs just suck, there's nothing in it for them.

Thanks for the response there!

(I'd give you some rep, but the rep button seems to have dissapeared)

38yrsfan
10-05-2004, 12:54 PM
biased refs ..... $$$$
chiefs win anyway ....... priceless!