PDA

View Full Version : Dalton & Siavii

Pitt Gorilla
10-05-2004, 12:12 AM
played really well together tonight; they could be a good tandem to use together, with a rotation of others including Sims. If not for Allen missing a contain assignment, the D-line looked pretty good all night.

Sure-Oz
10-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Dalton has impressed me so far in every game.

Deberg_1990
Saviii looks like a beast on some plays..i see him getting a hell of alot more push than Sims usually gets.

Phobia
Allen? I didn't think he suited up.

J Diddy
10-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Your sig pick of brian waters makes me laugh my ass off everytime I see it........

I thought they worked well together to. Siavii might turn out not to be a turd after all.

HolmeZz
10-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I'm very much impressed with Dalton. Hope he becomes a mainstay.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Siavii did an OK job...I saw him getting turned inside a few times.

Dalton is a beast. We really got our money's worth.

Sims showed more hustle and want-to when he dove for that interception than at any other time in his career. ROFL

go bo
10-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Saviii looks like a beast on some plays..i see him getting a hell of alot more push than Sims usually gets.junior's still raw, but he is looking good...

can you imagine what he'll be like once he gets more experience?

Pitt Gorilla
Your sig pick of brian waters makes me laugh my ass off everytime I see it........

I thought they worked well together to. Siavii might turn out not to be a turd after all.you like I should put a safari hat on him? (not that I have that kind of ability or anything...)

teedubya
Lionel "Train" Dalton... He has turned out to be a killer Free Agent acquisition. He is fierce and plays with baows. It is nice to see that fukcing fire.

Siavii will be a solid starter for years to come, methinks.

Demonpenz
10-05-2004, 12:18 AM
where was jarrod allen, i was looking for that nasty sack off the edge tonight.

J Diddy
10-05-2004, 12:19 AM
you like I should put a safari hat on him? (not that I have that kind of ability or anything...)

that'd be great :thumb:

philfree
10-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Lionel "Train" Dalton... He has turned out to be a killer Free Agent acquisition. He is fierce and plays with baows. It is nice to see that fukcing fire.

And to think we didn't add anybody to the D in the offseason :) Siavii really opened it up for Dalton IMO What a tandem!

PhilFree :arrow:

alanm
10-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Allen? I didn't think he suited up.Allen was inactive for tonights game. Anyone know why? I didn't know he was hurt.

Michael Michigan
10-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Dalton's fat ass just doesn't quit.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Dalton's fat ass just doesn't quit.

Sims and Dalton: Peanut Butter and Jelly.

alanm
10-05-2004, 01:20 AM

Siavii will be a solid starter for years to come, methinks.Dalton has true inspiration for his play so far this year. He knows this is his last stop in the NFL. Nothing like having the fear of God being blessed upon a employee to improve his production.ROFL

Coach
10-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Allen was inactive for tonights game. Anyone know why? I didn't know he was hurt.

Just got soreness on his knee at practice. DV said it's not too serious, just want to give him some time off, since the Bye week is rolling around.

go bo
10-05-2004, 01:21 AM
hey coach...

what was your impression of junior's play?

Hammock Parties
10-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Dalton has true inspiration for his play so far this year. He knows this is his last stop in the NFL. Nothing like having the fear of God being blessed upon a employee to improve his production.ROFL

What worries me is if he can hold up over an entire season. Apparently Denver fans had a big complaint about him wearing down late in the year.

Ecto-I
10-05-2004, 01:28 AM
What worries me is if he can hold up over an entire season. Apparently Denver fans had a big complaint about him wearing down late in the year.

I wouldn't think any of our D-linemen would wear down since we rotate them so much.

go bo
10-05-2004, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't think any of our D-linemen would wear down since we rotate them so much.yeah, but with browning playing dt (where he should stay!) and sims hurt, there was nobody left to rotate with dalton and siavii...

Coach
10-05-2004, 02:07 AM
Junior is Raw, no doubt about it, but one thing that he has going for him is that he cannot be blocked one-on-one. It's the same thing over and over in other games.

Seriously, give Junior a little time and patience, he could be a big force in the middle for future years to come, if he knows what he's supposed to do.

irishjayhawk
10-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Allen? I didn't think he suited up.
Same here.

nmt1
10-05-2004, 06:12 AM
I thought the Chiefs didn't do anything to improve the defense this offseason. :hmmm:

cdcox
10-05-2004, 06:23 AM
It is amazing how well Dalton can play when his knees are not all torn up from getting cut block in practice all week.

Mr. Kotter
10-05-2004, 06:56 AM
It is amazing how well Dalton can play when his knees are not all torn up from getting cut block in practice all week.

ROFL

InChiefsHeaven
10-05-2004, 06:57 AM
Well, I've been saying it since the beginning of the season, and I know many here have as well. The Chiefs D needs to gel, and by game 5 we should know what we have. Well, they have statistically emproved every game, and held their last 2 opponents to 17 points. Last night, Jamal Lewis may as well not have suited up. Sims was looking pretty damn good, and the hustle on the bellyflop just shows his fire.

With the bye week, it will be interesting to see how they look next game. I think the rest will do them some good, and we'll see an even better defense come Jagoffville...

jspchief
10-05-2004, 07:06 AM

That's rep.

Vermeil talked about Dalton in the post game interview. He said he was a hard worker and has been making an impression from the start. He said he believes Dalton has found his home in the NFL and won't be a "one year wonder" like he was in Denver and Washington (although I'm not sure he was a "wonder").

I have to admit it seems strange seeing our DTs penetrating into the backfield, it had been a rare occurence under the Grob tenure. I'd like to see Siavii getting more reps, since he seems to draw double teams frequently.

KCFANinNC
10-05-2004, 07:11 AM
Dalton had something to prove against Baltimore, I hope he can bring it like that every week.

nmt1
10-05-2004, 07:13 AM
I'd like to see Siavii getting more reps, since he seems to draw double teams frequently.

With Sims' injury, we might see that. I thought Siavii looked decent on several plays, particularly when he got back there and forced the guard to tackle him and get called for holding. I'll take that all day.

the Talking Can
10-05-2004, 07:15 AM
Allen had a sprained knee and didn't play

Dalton might have been the MVP with Sims and Fujita injured....he played hard and he kept firing up the D