PDA

View Full Version : One NFT thread. AliChiefs claim to be the poker champ

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Where do you get off calling yourself the Chief Planet Poker Champion? :shake: I'm calling you out. Throwing down the gaunlet. Smaking you in the face with a glove. Saying bad things about your momma.....

Phobia
10-05-2004, 08:23 AM
It's probably because he won the ChiefsPlanet poker tournament a couple weeks ago. At least I think that's it. I'm pretty sure he isn't making it up.

Skip Towne
10-05-2004, 08:28 AM
He's been crowing about beating Endelt out of $20. Maybe that's why he thinks he's the champ.

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 08:30 AM
It's probably because he won the ChiefsPlanet poker tournament a couple weeks ago. At least I think that's it. I'm pretty sure he isn't making it up.

What Chiefs planet poker tournament? How could it have been a "real" tournament if I wasn't invited? :harumph:

You telling me something? I need to change deodrants? :hmmm:

whens the next one? I want in. I used to play with tommykat and others on pokerroom.com is that where it was?

Phobia
10-05-2004, 08:32 AM
Everybody was invited for months in advance. It was out at Nzoners.

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Everybody was invited for months in advance. It was out at Nzoners.

Okay you are talking about playing poker on the 37 forever foundation weekend up at St. Joe. Now I'm with ya.... Wife had made plans on that weekend and being the Whipped old married dude that I am I couldn't get her talked out of them...:deevee: