PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER THE MEDIA!!!!!0-4 MY ASS

Big Chief Homer
10-05-2004, 09:37 AM
This goes out to all the talking heads out in media land.And I mean all of them.over the last month, not one had anything positive to say about the chiefs.Now after a convicing win.the shocks on the bandwagon are saggin just a hair.

nlm nlm nlm nlm nlm

Thats for you Shitlock,Boomer,Cowturd,Patrick,Marino,Salisbury,Irvin,Lazy eye Stuart Scott,ESPN,ABC,NBC,CBS,Inside the NFL,Playbook,Tom Jackson,NFL Live,Stink and any other so called journalist that I had to listen to ovet the past couple of weeks.

Hey Stuart Scott better get your eyes checked again 0-7 just fell off the books.

All these jagoffs thrashed the chiefs and wilthin a matter of hours have there heads for far up DVs ass he now has a good reason to cry.

I would like to say as a fan,to all the media on behalf of OUR team,coaches and fans.......

a great big as they say on Chiefs Planet.............

SUCK OUR BAOWLS..........

siberian khatru
10-05-2004, 09:39 AM
You sound like Vermeil last night in the postgame.

Mr. Laz
10-05-2004, 09:42 AM
i glad your happy... i am too

but the chiefs have earned every bit of the criticism they have gotten.

when chiefs play well = they get kudos and respect

when chiefs play like possies = they get chit

how hard is that to understand?

Molitoth
10-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Boomer is the man, and same with Jaws.

Tom Jackson and Irvin on the other hand can deffintly ruin your tv time like they do a coke party.

MOhillbilly
10-05-2004, 09:44 AM
ROFLDONT STROKE OUT.

Ghostof
10-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh and you cant forget the dumba55es at 95.7 all week long talking crap when they said that they had a contest called "the good, the bad and the ugly." The ugly part of the contest was having tickets to the Chiefs games and one of the announcers kept saying that "the 0-4 Chiefs."

siberian khatru
10-05-2004, 09:46 AM

Totally agree. I stopped getting mad about people calling us "playoff chokers" ... oh ... around about 1997. I simply said, "You're right. We're chokers -- until we finally win one." I'm still waiting. So every year we enter the playoffs and people write us off, I can't tell them to piss off until we actually win.

So yeah, we deserved all the chit we got the first three weeks. And all we get to do now is tell folks we're NOT 0-4 -- but last night doesn't give us license to tell folks we weren't 0-3.

Baby Lee
10-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey Stuart Scott better get your eyes checked again 0-7 just fell off the books.
Don't you mean get your eye checked. One of them is useless. I swear it's gonna fall out of his skull on-air one of these days.

Big Chief Homer
10-05-2004, 09:51 AM

its not hard to unbderstand at all.but when you get some jagoff saying your qb is horrible,the defense is a holey as swiss cheese and the wrs couldnt catch a cold,then they have a decent game and within a hour hes saying how graet the qb is,how he knew the defense would turn things around and how he has said all along the offense would get going starts to great on my nerves.

we all know about the problems on the team.we know the wrs are having trouble and the d for 4 years has had problems,but to flip flop less than an hour after the game, after bashing them for 20 minutes on the Dan Patrick show and Laughing at this team.(ie salisbury)It makes me sick to my stomach to listen to these guys.Either you think the team sucks or you dont you cant have it both ways.

Mr. Laz
10-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Totally agree. I stopped getting mad about people calling us "playoff chokers" ... oh ... around about 1997. I simply said, "You're right. We're chokers -- until we finally win one." I'm still waiting. So every year we enter the playoffs and people write us off, I can't tell them to piss off until we actually win.

So yeah, we deserved all the chit we got the first three weeks. And all we get to do now is tell folks we're NOT 0-4 -- but last night doesn't give us license to tell folks we weren't 0-3.
yeppers...

if we keep the intensity that we played with against baltimore for the rest of the season we will win most of our remaining games and the media will be drooling all over us. *ewww :Lin:

we just have to remember that good PR etc is not a gift ... you don't get it until you lose it... you have to earn it first.

if we step up and beat the Jags and Falcons we will back to being considered and super bowl type team.

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Ron Jaworski remains loyal to us. Go, Ron!

Big Chief Homer
10-05-2004, 09:54 AM
ROFLDONT STROKE OUT.

Just a rampage,because yesterday I wanted to reach threw the radio and puch salibury in his friggin head and after seeing him on sportscenter this morning set me off.The dude flip flops more than some politicians around here.

Big Chief Homer
10-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Don't you mean get your eye checked. One of them is useless. I swear it's gonna fall out of his skull on-air one of these days.
ROFL

Mr. Laz
10-05-2004, 09:58 AM
salibury ....The dude flip flops more than some politicians around here.

i think your confusing "flip flopping" with just calling it like he sees it.

if the chiefs would play well all the time, these so called "flip flops" wouldn't exist

Big Chief Homer
10-05-2004, 10:02 AM
if the chiefs would play well all the time, these so called "flip flops" wouldn't exist[/QUOTE]

This I have to agree with you on.Good point!

Warrior5
10-05-2004, 10:04 AM
if we step up and beat the Jags and Falcons we will back to being considered and super bowl type team.

Personally, I'll consider the Chiefs SB contenders when they beat the Jags, Falcons AND the Colts.