PDA

View Full Version : Alchohol without liquid.

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2004, 02:26 PM
http://www.awolmachine.com/

This would never work for me, way too slow. Hard to be smooth with one of those sticking out of your mouth too.

el borracho
10-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Can't wait to see what teens and college kids will do with this.

Who is this product for, anyway? Is there a market for this?

Braincase
10-06-2004, 02:32 PM
http://www.awolmachine.com/

This would never work for me, way too slow. Hard to be smooth with one of those sticking out of your mouth too.

You could also work on your technique.... :)

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2004, 02:45 PM
You could also work on your technique.... :)

Hey that's not funny, your the second person today that implied I liked playing with other guys one eyed serpent's. The hate it when people do that. The bigotry and intollerance on this BB has reached a new all time low. I don't know what else to say other than I am completely offended and am going to have to insist that any correspondence of this demeaner cease and desist in the future when you guys are addressing me.

BIG DADDY

Taking Frankies & terroristme's victim card out for a test drive.

Demonpenz
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
just smoke some weed jeez

POPpystar
10-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Is this shit for real? Can you see a bunch of big guys at a tailgate huffing on one of those things. Please. :shake:

Rain Man
10-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey that's not funny, your the second person today that implied I liked playing with other guys one eyed serpent's. The hate it when people do that. The bigotry and intollerance on this BB has reached a new all time low. I don't know what else to say other than I am completely offended and am going to have to insist that any correspondence of this demeaner cease and desist in the future when you guys are addressing me.

BIG DADDY

Taking Frankies & terroristme's victim card out for a test drive.

Get off welfare and you'll be allowed to complain, terrorist.

(Just trying to give you the full experience. :p )

TheNextStep
10-06-2004, 03:19 PM
That might be the dumbest f***ing thing I've seen advertised since the vacuum cleaner attachment that let you cut your own hair.

Baby Lee
10-06-2004, 03:21 PM
For those of you who want breath like a wino, without the buzz.

Rain Man
10-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Hey, don't be dissing the Flowbee. I got my haircut a while back from a stylist who used one, and it was like getting my haircut while driving in a convertible.

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Get off welfare and you'll be allowed to complain, terrorist.

(Just trying to give you the full experience. :p )

ROFL Outstanding!!! ROFL

Fairplay
10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey, don't be dissing the Flowbee. I got my haircut a while back from a stylist who used one, and it was like getting my haircut while driving in a convertible.

I've talked to a few people who used the flowbee when it was marketed, who swear by them, saves them cash through the year, and their hair looked good. I never tried it though.