PDA

View Full Version : Definition of "asshat"

CosmicPal
10-06-2004, 05:43 PM
I’ve noticed lately, the word “asshat” is getting more and more prominent use by those who have no business using the word to inappropriately describe another. Therefore, this is for those who would like to properly define “asshats” in their respective world. Here’s how I define “asshat” Please feel free to add your own:

-You wear one of those pseudo-vintage shirts from Urban Outfitters that says something like "Everybody Loves an Italian Guy," or "Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky." Way to be different, asshat. Those shirts are now as common as street lamps.

-You go to Restoration Hardware in search of actual working hardware items.

-You were my old boss.

-You put a "Bush/Cheney" sticker on your car. Not a good idea asshat. Some passionate lefty may key your car.

-You put a "Kerry/Edwards" sticker on your car. Not a good idea asshat. I may key your car.

-You complain about the high price of coffee at Starbucks, yet you buy your coffee there.

-You refer to opposing teams by ridiculously bad nicknames such as Chefs, Donkeys, Faiders, and a host of other elementary monikers; and then you wonder why nobody approves of your projected offensive schemes to improve the team.

-You saw that blue Subaru parked on Newbury St. with the legit Hawaii license plates and made a remark to those around you about "What a long drive that must have been!"

-You laughed at the twit (sorry, the asshat) who made the above comment.

-You think smoking weed is the pinnacle of coolness. Yet, you’re 55 years old.

-You remind me that smoking is unhealthy. I haven't been living in a cave for the past 25 years, asshat.

-You pronounce names of ethnic restaurants and their appropriate menu items as you think they should sound in their native tongue. Very worldly of you, asshat.

-You take your crappy job too seriously.

-For the teenagers of this world: You are unfriendly and strut around like you are "all that," and then complain about being lonely on the weekend. Why do you think that is, asshat?

-You quote "The Simpsons" ad nauseum.

-You think Rolling Stone magazine is about music and not politics.

-You are a grown man yet you still don’t know how to use a grill.

-You approach women with a sock in your crotch and say something inappropriate about one of her body parts. And you wonder why she turned her back on you, asshat.

-You play fantasy football in your office pool just to be one of the guys and you couldn’t even name the starting RB for the team in your own city.

-You send an email that tells you to send it to 10 of your friends or your luck will run out. And you honestly believe this to be true. What an asshat.

-You burn rubber at 1st and Main, and you’re 40 years old

-And my favorite asshat in the world: You come to Chiefsplanet the week of a Chiefs game and act like your team is gawd’s gift on earth, and that there is no way the Chiefs, not the Chefs, will ever kick your team’s azz. And when the Chiefs do- you never return to thank us for you’re an asshat, and you know it.

-You reply to this post calling the creator of such post, an asshat.

Frazod
10-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Nice rant. Rep.

Bowser
10-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey asshat! What is wrong with The Simpsons?

Pants
10-06-2004, 05:49 PM
You are a "bell end". AliChi3fs will tell you what that it if you don't know.

David.
10-06-2004, 05:49 PM
I hate that name. I completely overused it and burned it out. Now EVERYONE says it. annoys me for some reason.

Baby Lee
10-06-2004, 05:50 PM
-You quote "The Simpsons" ad nauseum.
http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/cbg_small.jpg - Worst rant ever!!

Bob Dole
10-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Nice rant. Rep.

Does he still get rep if he didn't think it all up himself? :shake:

Baby Lee
10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
I really need to start working cockgobbler into my daily speech more.
cumguzzler too strong?

philfree
10-06-2004, 05:54 PM
:hmmm: And for every asshat there is a butthead :)

PhilFree :arrow:

Frazod
10-06-2004, 05:57 PM
Does he still get rep if he didn't think it all up himself? :shake:

Apparently. :D

Rain Man
10-06-2004, 05:57 PM
Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will make me feel bad and question my self-worth.

jcroft
10-06-2004, 06:30 PM
cumguzzler too strong?

What about ass-worshiping-rim-jobber?

dilligaf
10-06-2004, 06:37 PM
What about ass-worshiping-rim-jobber?
What about cum dumpster?

listopencil
10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
I'm partial to crackwhore or ****-filled douchebag, but fannylancer always cracks me up.

Rain Man
10-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I have a friend who's a 41 year-old doctor, and he called someone a poopyhead the last time I saw him. He wasn't being facetious, either. That's just the way he talks.

Inspector
10-06-2004, 07:53 PM
I keep trying to visualize how to keep a hat on my ass.

It just keeps falling off.

I guess that would be no-ass-for-my-hat.

dtebbe
10-06-2004, 07:57 PM
turd burgler is still my favorite

DT

David.
10-06-2004, 08:00 PM
I keep trying to visualize how to keep a hat on my ass.

It just keeps falling off.

I guess that would be no-ass-for-my-hat.

who was the poster who had the girl sitting on the guys shoulders facing the other way and her ass looked like his head? Anyone remember? That's how I picture an asshat

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Hey, asshat, you are getting dangerously close to physical harm for your negative reference to old age.

go bo
10-06-2004, 10:20 PM
turd burgler is still my favorite

DTwho would want to steal a turd?

eh, nevermind, i don't think i wanna know... :shake: :shake: :shake:

teedubya
10-06-2004, 10:22 PM
I think calling someone Clown Shoes is hilarious. However, it too is beginning to become overused.

AssClown is the best of both worlds.

Coach
10-06-2004, 10:29 PM
I have always said Fruity Bastard quite a few times.

elvomito
10-06-2004, 10:35 PM
which fruity bastards agree with the pit-hating assclowns in the "helpless lab" thread?

did i say that correctly?

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2004, 11:42 PM
-You quote "The Simpsons" ad nauseum.Worst. Post. Ever.

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Douchenozzle's a personal favorite.

Ugly Duck
10-06-2004, 11:47 PM
In the Bay Area, its common to see "KC Chiefs hats - free!" written on the Protecto dispensers in the restrooms. I always thought that was what an asshat was.....

Imon Yourside
10-07-2004, 12:31 AM
I think calling someone Clown Shoes is hilarious. However, it too is beginning to become overused.

AssClown is the best of both worlds.

I've always hated the use of the word Clown to represent something derogatory, i may be a skosh partial there tho... :rolleyes:

dollar1
10-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Your Avitar is mesmerizing :hump:

~crawling back under my rock~

Mark M
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
I prefer "cum guzzling gutter slut" ...

but only in reference to raiderhader's mother.

MM
~~:p

CosmicPal
10-07-2004, 01:03 PM
You steal someone else's half-assed attempt at humor and pass it off as your own, asshat (http://boston.craigslist.org/about/best/bos/41561259.html).

Yes, indeed...

I am an asshat for plagerizing another's post....

Lzen
10-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I like to use the term, "assmunch". Guess I may have watched too much Beavis and Butthead a decade ago. :)

gblowfish
10-07-2004, 02:01 PM
In the Bay Area, its common to see "KC Chiefs hats - free!" written on the Protecto dispensers in the restrooms. I always thought that was what an asshat was.....
Ouch...however, unlike Fader fan, we don't eat the giant mint in the urinals.

IMHO, "Asshat" Not as colorful as:
"Poopstain,"
"Dick with Ears,"
"Waste of Skin",
"Human Speed Bump,"
or
"Mouth Breather."

Mark M
10-07-2004, 02:05 PM

Rep.

MM
~~:LOL:

go bo
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM

IMHO, "Asshat" Not as colorful as:
"Poopstain,"
"Dick with Ears,"
"Waste of Skin",
"Human Speed Bump,"
or
"Mouth Breather."hey!

i'm a mouth breather!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

cadmonkey
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
I am confussed, am I an asshat?

Mark M
10-07-2004, 02:14 PM
I am confussed, am I an asshat?

I think "no talent assclown" is closer to the truth ...

MM

Braincase
10-07-2004, 02:37 PM
I think "no talent assclown" is closer to the truth ...

MM

Unless he were a raiderfan, to which I would suggest the term "!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%stain".

cadmonkey
10-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Indeed.

And a cock gobbler as well.

Not to mention a tofu fartin' fairy.

I can deal with the tofu but I would like to trade in the "cock gobbler" for "pickel smoocher"

shaneo69
10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=CosmicPal]...this is for those who would like to properly define “asshats” in their respective world. Here’s how I define “asshat” Please feel free to add your own:QUOTE]

-You hang out in Czech bars because it makes you feel "Euro-cool."

:p

CosmicPal
10-07-2004, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=CosmicPal]...this is for those who would like to properly define “asshats” in their respective world. Here’s how I define “asshat” Please feel free to add your own:QUOTE]

-You hang out in Czech bars because it makes you feel "Euro-cool."

:p

No, I hang out in a Czech bar because it is our pool team's home turf. It wasn't my choice, but I happen to like the place...

At least while I'm in there, I don't have to watch the asshats of the world strut around the bar looking for chicks or a fight. It's a pretty laid back place with authentic Czech bartenders who have some very interesting "Euro" stories to tell.

Besides, some of the Czech shots are brutally intoxicating...if not, very tasty.

Clint in Wichita
10-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Worst. Post. Ever.

This is right up there with "teh" on my official List Of Nerdy Internet Things I'll Never Type.

What is the significance of that format?

_______. _______. _______.

BTW, asshat and assclown are terrible insults. I don't mean they're offensive, I just mean that using those words makes a person look like a bigger jerkoff than the dunce the insult was directed at.

One insult (of many) I enjoy using is "shit-for-brains".

go bo
10-07-2004, 04:10 PM
This is right up there with "teh" on my official List Of Nerdy Internet Things I'll Never Type.

BTW, asshat and assclown are terrible insults. I don't mean they're offensive, I just mean that using those words makes a person look like a bigger jerkoff than the dunce the insult was directed at.

One insult (of many) I enjoy using is "shit-for-brains".hell, for some people around here, that's a compliment!!

Clint in Wichita
10-07-2004, 04:13 PM
hell, for some people around here, that's a compliment!!

True...I guess I shouldn't be so quick to insult shit.

kaplin42
10-07-2004, 04:22 PM
its not so much of calling someone something but i always liked saying
Shut your Cock Holster. usually has a pretty good effect too.

Skip Towne
10-07-2004, 04:27 PM

Hey, that's my favorite. I beat ®® over the head with that many times.

Rausch
10-07-2004, 04:29 PM
which fruity bastards agree with the pit-hating assclowns in the "helpless lab" thread?

did i say that correctly?

I don't hate the dogs, just the teenage-penis-envying-wanaa'-be-tough guys that think it makes them look koo...

Baby Lee
10-07-2004, 06:38 PM

It's a running gag on The Simpsons. The post where I typed "worst rant ever has a picture of The Comic Book Guy who says it. It plays on the comic book/sci-fi geek who feels the constant need to comment on how bad episodes of shows, comics, movies, etc. are. The fact that it's nerdy and only nerdy people would say it is part of the joke.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2004, 06:48 PM
One insult (of many) I enjoy using is "shit-for-brains".Your high point was "suck a fart out of my asshole."

shakesthecat
10-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Your high point was "suck a fart out of my asshole."

I can't wait for the day Clint's kid discovers ChiefsPlanet, and does a search for Clint In Wichita.