PDA

View Full Version : Official Rescue Me thread

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Lets see what happens tonite.

Miles
10-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Classic line from last week...

"You look like the Marlboro man, you know, if the Marlboro man smoked cock instead of cigarettes"

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Classic line from last week...

"You look like the Marlboro man, you know, if the Marlboro man smoked cock instead of cigarettes"

hahah...i still havent seen this show.....it looks good though.worth my time?? Danmit Carl!! I dont have time to watch every damn show on TV!!

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
hahah...i still havent seen this show.....it looks good though.worth my time?? Danmit Carl!! I dont have time to watch every damn show on TV!!

I was wondering when you would show up.

teedubya
10-06-2004, 08:59 PM
i thought ENDelt had the Rescue Me thread... Search FUNCTION is your friend.

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 09:03 PM
i thought ENDelt had the Rescue Me thread... Search FUNCTION is your friend.

Oh great Conspiracy Theorist shows up. He did but this is a new one.

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Great Season Finale next week. All the great shows are ending.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 09:05 PM
SO i wonder if i start an official "Wife Swap" discussion thread how it would go over on the board??

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 09:06 PM
SO i wonder if i start an official "Wife Swap" discussion thread how it would go over on the board??

Don't even think of it.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Don't even think of it.

if probably be banned for life....so dont worry, I wont...

Miles
10-06-2004, 10:44 PM

Sounds like you need a DVR ;)

Its definitly worth your time...Leary alone makes is worthwhile. Its just as good as Nip Tuck and The Shield. Its kind of half comedy half drama and the dialog is very well written. They may show repeats before next season but i dont know how FX's replay schedule works.

teedubya
10-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Oh great Conspiracy Theorist shows up. He did but this is a new one.

Its Conspiracy REALIST...

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Its Conspiracy REALIST...

No it is not CT

KingPriest2
10-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Season Finale!

Swanman
10-14-2004, 06:55 AM
I think it's safe to say that they are planning to do additional seasons of Rescue Me. Off the top of my head, they had the following cliffhangers in the season finale:

Tommy's wife leaving
Franco getting hurt in the fire
Tommy's transfer request
Tommy's dad in Ireland
Sheila being pregnant
The chief and his wife's condition

Overall it was a great show. It had a great blend of comedy and drama, which is what you should expect from Leary. Plus, my dad is a retired firefighter so I'm always interested in how they portray life in the firehouse.

Swanman
10-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Is she actually pregnant? I thought he was just saying that to end the whole lockerroom confrontation thing. I guess it's possible I forgot when the real revelation happened....

I'm thinking that she is because she kept telling Tommy the episode before that she had to talk to him, but they never showed the conversation. Also, the dream sequence in the very beginning where Sheila and her son had moved in points to the fact that she is pregnant. I thought it was interesting how Lou sat behind during the beating, as he is also banging a widow, and it looks like he might marry her.