PDA

View Full Version : For those Chiefs Planet members who are having trouble with the ladies...

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 08:04 PM
I found this site with the most fantastic firefox plug in ever. Stumble Upon.

http://www.imaginarygirlfriends.com/

With an Imaginary Girlfriend, you can carry on a completely fictitious, yet authentic looking relationship with the girl of your choice.

Browse through our site and choose your favorite girl to see what she can offer as your Imaginary Girlfriend.

Just make up how you met and include any details about yourself that you want your new girlfriend to know. Within days you'll receive personalized love letters by mail, e-mails, photos, special gifts... even phone messages or online chat. Every Imaginary Girlfriend is unique.

The girls are real. The relationship is not. When your time is up you can break up with her for whatever reason you decide, and she'll write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Our service is easy-to-use, lots of fun, and discreet. The privacy of our customers and Imaginary Girlfriends is always protected.

Go ahead, pick out an Imaginary Girlfriend today. We won't tell anyone that it's not real!

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 08:08 PM
That is sad.

So Zach how is that site working for you?

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 08:08 PM
But Zach, you're the only one on the board with that problem. Well....OK.......you and Gochiefs.

Inspector
10-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Man, only the really cool guys could get chicks this way.

But, who gets custody of the kid if you knock her up???

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Like I have money to waste on something of this nature. I wish I was in a position to waste cash with a venture like this.

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Man, only the really cool guys could get chicks this way.

But, who gets custody of the kid if you knock her up???
That's easy. The party with the most money gets custody. Either because they can afford better lawyers or because the judge believes they can provide a better home for the child. Or a combination of both.

go bo
10-06-2004, 10:13 PM
But Zach, you're the only one on the board with that problem. Well....OK.......you and Gochiefs.aw c'mon skip...

gochiefs would never use that site to get an imaginary girl friend...

he'd just drive around the outside of the site for an hour or two and then go home alone...

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 10:24 PM
aw c'mon skip...

gochiefs would never use that site to get an imaginary girl friend...

he'd just drive around the outside of the site for an hour or two and then go home alone...
Well, I would normally agree but you are assuming that his inflatable girlfriend is out of service. (How much mileage are we going to get out of this guy? We have way exceeded my expectations already)

Frazod
10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
And for a few dollars more, you can upgrade to imaginarywife. This package comes complete with blowjobblocker, cyberPMS and virtualmotherinlaw.

:spock:

go bo
10-06-2004, 10:27 PM
And for a few dollars more, you can upgrade to imaginarywife. This package comes complete with blowjobblocker, cyberPMS and virtualmotherinlaw.

:spock:ROFL ROFL ROFL

yeah, i've been married 3 times, and you're absolutely right!!

(present wife excepted, of course) o:-)

go bo
10-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Well, I would normally agree but you are assuming that his inflatable girlfriend is out of service. (How much mileage are we going to get out of this guy? We have way exceeded my expectations already)it's a never-ending thing...

he seems to enjoy it in some perverse way...

lately, he's even been playing the "meatpeeker" role for jokes (or for real, who knows?)...

reminds me of denise somehow...

you know, a glutton for punishement, just so long as she gets attention...

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 10:43 PM

:spock:
ROFL ROFL

PastorMikH
10-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Like I have money to waste on something of this nature. I wish I was in a position to waste cash with a venture like this.

That's too bad Zach. Say, maybe they have an ugly one they will cut a deal with you on.:thumb:

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 10:54 PM
That's too bad Zach. Say, maybe they have an ugly one they will cut a deal with you on.:thumb:
Yeah, or maybe a fat one. I'd consult Endelt.

|Zach|
:cuss:

:p

go bo
That's too bad Zach. Say, maybe they have an ugly one they will cut a deal with you on.:thumb:ROFL ROFL ROFL

an ugly imaginary girlfriend?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 10:55 PM
I leave to go hang out with some friends and I have to come back to this. ROFL

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Hey, we're all friends here. We're just toughening you up to face the cold cruel world after you leave the womb that is college. You'll thank us for it later.

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Did ya tell KcChiefsMan we said hi?
If we were ever at the same party....

Something funny would happen. People would be laughing at him. Not with. Big difference.

Good times.

PastorMikH
10-06-2004, 11:02 PM

Why did you come back so early? Couldn't afford another hour of imaginary friends???:p

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Why did you come back so early? Couldn't afford another hour of imaginary friends???:p
The wine was gone. :(

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Couldn't the five of ya pony up another buck a piece for a new box?
I dont like it out of the box...but we did plan on having a bigger better time tomorrow at Ebbet's Field

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Couldn't the five of ya pony up another buck a piece for a new box?
That is what I was thinking. 5 college students can't come up with any alcohol? Damn, Endelt, we're going to have to teach this new group how to go to college. America is going to hell.

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 11:16 PM
That is what I was thinking. 5 college students can't come up with any alcohol? Damn, Endelt, we're going to have to teach this new group how to go to college. America is going to hell.
ROFL

It was just some guys and girls hanging out having a good time. Low key. Thursday and Saturday night are the party nights.

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 11:32 PM
When I was in college... Wednesday was a bit party night.

Well... by the end... I was partying every night. But for "normal" people... it was Wednesday, Friday Saturday.

Hell... I bet if you wandered into the Grotto RIGHT NOW it's packed to the gills.
Fridays are dead...Wednesdays are hit and miss. Thurs and Sat are huge. If I had to pick one day it would be Thurs.

David.
10-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Dav.id found this site months ago.

Endelt, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

funniest movie I've seen in FOREVER

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Endelt, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

funniest movie I've seen in FOREVER
ROFL

David.
10-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Fridays are dead...Wednesdays are hit and miss. Thurs and Sat are huge. If I had to pick one day it would be Thurs.

saturdays and thursdays at mizzou.

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 01:05 AM
saturdays and thursdays at mizzou.
Yup I have found them to be alike. You reeeeallly need to go to El Rancho.

Pezman
10-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Good lord Zach, do I even want to know how you came across this site? I mean jeez.... are things that bad in Mizzou bro? ROFL

Braincase
10-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Oooooh, yeah!

Skip Towne
10-07-2004, 02:40 PM
There are some guys that would use the money to "prove" the kid isn't his.

I, of course, would never consort with such people. But, just wanted to point out that you're ignoring an option.
I don't like that option. Too much risk of proving that it is.

Skip Towne
10-07-2004, 02:45 PM
That's my bitch against "city" colleges. No atmosphere. I like college towns where the town exists because of the college not vice-versa.

Mark M
10-07-2004, 02:46 PM

At SMSU, Thursday is the night. :thumb:

Although, we used have our fraternity parties on Friday. I swear on my life we'd have over 1,000 people show up. Absolute ... insanity.

Ahhh ... those were the days.

MM
~~:BLVD:

Skip Towne
10-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Could always stick with girls that are too poor to afford a lawyer and/or paternity test.

Or, an option I've recently become a fan of, stick to girls in Mexico. Couldn't understand a word she said, and the next morning guys with guns wouldn't let her follow me home. :D
ROFL There is something to be said for the language barrier.

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 02:58 PM
At SMSU, Thursday is the night. :thumb:

Although, we used have our fraternity parties on Friday. I swear on my life we'd have over 1,000 people show up. Absolute ... insanity.

Ahhh ... those were the days.

MM
~~:BLVD:
What fraternity were you in?

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 02:59 PM
That's my bitch against "city" colleges. No atmosphere. I like college towns where the town exists because of the college not vice-versa.
I like both situations. I think Columbia is a really good example of what you were describing.

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Good lord Zach, do I even want to know how you came across this site? I mean jeez.... are things that bad in Mizzou bro? ROFL
There is an extension for my firefox browser called "Stumble Upon" it is pretty cool because you press this button and it takes you to all of these weird random interesting sites. This is one that came up.

:p

Eleazar
10-07-2004, 03:02 PM
I think Mark was a TKE. That might be a good option for you, Zach. "If you can't go Greek, go Teke!"

ROFL same thing was said up at Northwest, where I went.

Mark M
10-07-2004, 03:08 PM
I think Mark was a TKE. That might be a good option for you, Zach. "If you can't go Greek, go Teke!"

ROFL

I bet I got laid a lot more than you did.

MM
~~nlm

Mark M
10-07-2004, 03:10 PM
What fraternity were you in?

They're not at SMSU anymore. Got kicked off for getting caught with a keg at a party.

Stupid pricks ... for 52 years we never had a problem with that, then those dickheads get caught.

MM
~~:cuss:

|Zach|
10-07-2004, 03:11 PM
They're not at SMSU anymore. Got kicked off for getting caught with a keg at a party.

Stupid pricks ... for 52 years we never had a problem with that, then those dickheads get caught.

MM
~~:cuss:
You want me to kick somebody's ass?

Mark M
10-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Bah. I had sex with a lot of women in college.

Just not very many.

Are you going by sheer numbers ... or gross body weight?

If the latter, you win.

MM
~~:D

Mark M
10-07-2004, 03:12 PM
You want me to kick somebody's ass?

ROFL

Nah. Trust me ... they've been taken care of ...

MM
~~:bang:

Mark M
10-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Didn't read the whole post, didja?
Actually, yes ... yes I did.

MM
~~:)