PDA

View Full Version : FFL Question

chop
10-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Would any of you drop either D. Terrell or Rod Smith to get A. Bolden off of the waiver wire?

Miles
10-06-2004, 08:15 PM
You dont have anyone worse to drop? Both of those guys are pretty decent but you should probably move on Bolden as soon as possible.

chop
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
WR's D. Givens, D. Stallworth, R. Smith, Roy Williams, Rod Smith, and D. Terrell

RB's Priest Holmes, C. Brown, R. Johnson, M. Pittman

QB's T. Green, P. Manning

Who do you suggest?

Miles
10-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Really tough call...If you drop one R. Smith is probably the best choice depending on your management style is. I tend to look for guys with more potential to put up numbers as my backup WR's rather than the consistant/average scoring guy like Smith.

Do you have a backup D or TE (if your league uses them) you could drop?

Also do you think you may be able to swing a trade quick enough not miss out on Bolden? You could try Trading any 2 of your WRs (other than Williams) for a WR that is better. Even if its a minor upgrade its better than cuting a valuable WR.

One last thought...if you are in a smaller league where whoever picks up R Smith wont start him regularly i would just cut him with little hesitation.

SnapDogg
10-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Terrell is inconsistant, his QB sitch suckz, Bolden is supposed to be back by mid season, drop DT, pick up AB!