PDA

View Full Version : Ohio can suk mah baows

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2004, 05:21 AM
First the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, now this (http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/10/06/memphis.belle.ap/).

**** Ohio.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2004, 05:23 AM
The Air Force has been talking for years about taking the Belle back. More than 1.3 million visitors toured the Air Force museum last year, and no display in Memphis could come close to matching that attendance.That's because the retards trying to save it were planning on building a home for it well outside the city in the middle of f*cking nowhere... when the two factions weren't fighting each other.

cdcox
10-07-2004, 06:55 AM
Let's see, Memphis is at the cross roads to ...uh, hmmm.... going to Arkansas! Knoxville, while not exactly a destination unto itself, does get a lot of out of town traffic, since it is a key gateway between the eastern US and the rest of the South, including Atlanta and Florida. Not to metion all the crowds that come in the fall to watch the Vols. So lets rename the plane the Knoxville Belle, move it here, and declare victory. I'm sure you will throw your full support to this completely reasonable plan to keep the plane in Tennessee.

ClevelandChief
10-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Ohio ownz joo

Iowanian
10-07-2004, 08:23 AM
I didn't know Drew Carry Was on the board........

psi.....I was recently informed that "suk mah baows" is no longer funny. Its unoriginal and boring so.me people

Skip Towne
10-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Obviously, Memphis is over rated.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Let's see, Memphis is at the cross roads to ...uh, hmmm.... going to Arkansas! Knoxville, while not exactly a destination unto itself, does get a lot of out of town traffic, since it is a key gateway between the eastern US and the rest of the South, including Atlanta and Florida.Memphis is the destination, not some sprawly, backwards crossroads.

Don't you have a dentist appointment to go get your tooth cleaned?

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2004, 06:32 PM
I didn't know Drew Carry Was on the board........

psi.....I was recently informed that "suk mah baows" is no longer funny. Its unoriginal and boring so.me peopleWell, those people can su.k mah baows.