Kylo Ren
10-07-2004, 08:37 AM
This is
LONDON

07/10/04 - Showbiz! section

Britney fizzes over at snapper

By Becky Howard,
This is London

Britney Spears' one-woman vendetta against the paparazzi continues – she's now thrown Coca-Cola over an unsuspecting photographer. The newlywed popstar, who last week wore a 'Scream' mask while flinging milkshake at the snappers, lost her rag while she waited for husband Kevin Federline outside a Subway shop in Malibu. Britney grabbed the cup of soft drink and hurled it at the waiting paparazzo, while Kevin laughed and said, "That's what happens when you get too close," reports The Sun. Wearing her usual casual outfit of jeans and a baseball cap, Britney then stuck her finger up at the snapper before getting into her car, giggling wildly. Britney joins a growing list of stars who've lost their temper with the press recently – Elton John famously dubbed the Taiwanese media 'vile pigs' a couple of weeks ago, while Billy Connolly yesterday dubbed them 'f*****g slime'.

http://www.thisislondon.com/til/jsp/modules/Article/print.jsp?itemId=13661989

=========================

I post this article about Britney vs. the Paparazzi as an example for the larger discussion. Who do you sympithize with more; the Celebs and their quest for privacy and a normal life or the paparazzi and their first amendment right and desire to do their job better than anyone else.

Personally, I think the Paparazzi are scum. But the celebs have chosen their life. If they don't like it, they have enough money to buy a cabin in the mountains of Montana and never have to deal with the paparazzi again.

Kylo Ren
10-07-2004, 09:55 AM
OK. If you don't like the topic, let's post pics of Britney Spears.

Rain Man
10-07-2004, 12:53 PM
If she watched the local news, she'd realize that she could just cover her face with her jacket. That way she wouldn't be wasting perfectly good Coca-Cola.

Pants
10-07-2004, 12:54 PM
I recommend an MP5, it's not exactly an assault rifle, it's a Sub-Machine Gun, 9mm. But she'll get'er done.

Kylo Ren
10-07-2004, 01:05 PM
I recommend an MP5, it's not exactly an assault rifle, it's a Sub-Machine Gun, 9mm. But she'll get'er done. I looked at an AK last week. I'm shopping around. Thanks for the info. ROFL

Kylo Ren
10-07-2004, 01:06 PM
If she watched the local news, she'd realize that she could just cover her face with her jacket. That way she wouldn't be wasting perfectly good Coca-Cola. Why doesn't she just pose totally nude in Playboy. Then, the paparazzi won't be trying to get a pic of her body parts. They'll have them right out there for the world to see. :)

Pants
10-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Why doesn't she just pose totally nude in Playboy. Then, the paparazzi won't be trying to get a pic of her body parts. They'll have them right out there for the world to see. :)

She's not hot enough for Playboy.