PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Daddy, What kind of Food do owners of killer dogs (vicious pitbulls) eat?

NewChief
10-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Just wondering how your ME food kick is going.;)

Talk about sensitive. Man, you should start Pit Bull Owners for Truth.

BIG_DADDY
10-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Just wondering how your ME food kick is going.;)

Talk about sensitive. Man, you should start Pit Bull Owners for Truth.

I hear ya. I posted the recipe I am going to try this weekend on that thread, check it out. I also have another really good friend from Iran who is faxing me his favorite recipes tomorrow. I'll post them on the thread as I am trying them or come across something interesting. BTW the pitbull thing was nice work, keep it up. :thumb:

Anywho I have to take off right now, I have some places to go. KC Dan is in town for a couple days and were going to knock down some quality sushi tonight.

NewChief
10-07-2004, 04:46 PM
I hear ya. I posted the recipe I am going to try this weekend on that thread, check it out. I also have another really good friend from Iran who is faxing me his favorite recipes tomorrow. I'll post them on the thread as I am trying them or come across something interesting. BTW the pitbull thing was nice work, keep it up. :thumb:

Anywho I have to take off right now, I have some places to go. KC Dan is in town for a couple days and were going to knock down some quality sushi tonight.

Enjoy man. I've got some tips on making tzatziki I'll give you tomorrow. I'll be curious to hear how the actual cooking goes. I make some of that stuff, but you're getting more complicated than what I usually do when it comes to ME food.

BIG_DADDY
10-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Do me a favor and give KC Dan a slap upside the back of the head.

I'm sure he's done something to deserve it recently.

Done, he won't even see it coming. :thumb: ROFL

Loki
10-07-2004, 07:37 PM
didn't you get the memo? no more no-no threads... and this thread is an offensive no-no.

calling pit-bulls vicious is bigoted and breed stereotyping.

you must be a card carrying member of the AKC (http://www.akc.org/)...

Ugly Duck
10-07-2004, 08:07 PM
"Hey Big Daddy, What kind of Food do owners of killer dogs (vicious pitbulls) eat?"

I heard they eat labs...

Redcoats58
10-07-2004, 08:17 PM
"Hey Big Daddy, What kind of Food do owners of killer dogs (vicious pitbulls) eat?"

I heard they eat labs...
You beat me to the punch. :harumph:

KC Dan
10-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Just had dinner with BD! SUSHI!!!! and beer! he is the man!

KC Dan
10-08-2004, 01:45 AM
Done, he won't even see it coming. :thumb: ROFLThanks pal, *uck YOU!!!! Kidding! Thanks!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

KC Dan
10-08-2004, 01:47 AM
Do me a favor and give KC Dan a slap upside the back of the head.

I'm sure he's done something to deserve it recently.
DID I SAY F*CK YOU LATELY? F*CK YOU!!!