PDA

View Full Version : Ladies:what do you find most attractive in men...

memyselfI
10-08-2004, 01:55 PM
In the interest of fairness, the poll is not limited to just ladies but men who appreciate men and women who would be offended to be referred to as a 'lady' are welcome. :D

Mr. Kotter
10-08-2004, 01:56 PM
3 inch Iranian Sausage is your preference, right Duhnese? :p

Eleazar
10-08-2004, 01:56 PM
This poll is worthless without a poll.

RNR
10-08-2004, 01:57 PM
I am sure there will be a looks like Gannon or Edwards option in your poll.

seclark
10-08-2004, 02:00 PM
never thought i'd post on a pole poll.
sec

memyselfI
10-08-2004, 02:03 PM
hey, how did you guys post before I posted???

memyselfI
10-08-2004, 02:04 PM
I am sure there will be a looks like Gannon or Edwards option in your poll.

Dang, I forgot to put Gannon in the buns option. :banghead: Though he could go under arms too...

fabulous forearms. (which I have a thing for...)

Mark M
So ... where's the poll?

And, no, DenverChief, I'm not asking for a date.

MM
~~;) :D

Mark M
Nevermind ...

MM
~~:doh!:

RNR
10-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Dang, I forgot to put Gannon in the buns option. :banghead: Though he could go under arms too...

fabulous forearms. (which I have a thing for...)Dang girl you are predictable ROFL

memyselfI
10-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Dang girl you are predictable ROFL

Hum, I really focked this up. I forgot to put face/cheekbones...(which I have a thing for cheekbones)

ok, so that goes under OTHER. I vote there.

Scanfan55
10-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Rich Scanlon.

Katipan
10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Other... The shoulders/back.

yummy

Mr. Kotter
10-08-2004, 02:36 PM

yummy

Mer is a chick. Wow. :hmmm:

In Arizona, eh? Maybe you should link up with ENDelt.... :thumb:

BIG_DADDY
10-08-2004, 02:38 PM
How do you prefer your men Meme?

Militant she responded.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-08-2004, 02:39 PM
men who appreciate men
:spock:

yuck.

morphius
10-08-2004, 02:40 PM
I like women that have a things for eye's, its my only hope.

Donger
10-08-2004, 02:41 PM

yummy

And, after finally concluding that I actually understand women, Mer throws this one out there...

Back to the drawing board and a lot of head-scratching for me.

Phobia
10-08-2004, 02:46 PM

yummy

Sweet! I'm IN!

I actually turn a lot of heads with my backside.... until I turn my own. :banghead:

Donger
10-08-2004, 03:02 PM
I have a feeling her husband might not care for that.

You never know until you ask.

Some of my friends have asked me if they could take a shot at my wife. Didn't bother me at all.

Donger
10-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Whoa!

What?

Calcountry
10-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Hum, I really focked this up. I forgot to put face/cheekbones...(which I have a thing for cheekbones)

ok, so that goes under OTHER. I vote there.
If you have a thing for cheekbones, there is Maria Shriver and that motorized female product you are so fond of.

Katipan
10-08-2004, 03:07 PM
I have a feeling her husband might not care for that.

But I'm pretty sure he'd let you dance naked for me.

Phobia
10-08-2004, 03:13 PM
But I'm pretty sure he'd let you dance naked for me.

Sweet! I'm in again.

What if I do more running naked than actually dancing?

memyselfI
10-08-2004, 03:24 PM

Militant she responded.

With a brain...

that would exclude yourself. No worries.

KC Dan
10-08-2004, 03:27 PM

Militant she responded.
:thumb:

Katipan
10-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Sweet! I'm in again.

What if I do more running naked than actually dancing?

The running man was ok.... The cabbage patch was better.

Neither were very sexy. But then I've never seen one done naked.

BIG_DADDY
10-08-2004, 05:11 PM
With a brain...

Now I understand why you are so angry. You can never have what you really want. Any guy with even half a brain would never hook up with an American born Islamic terrorist sympathizer living off the system. You would have to be an idiot to hit that.

Bob Dole
10-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Thankfully, Bob Dole posseses all of those qualities.

Unfortunately, Bob Dole lives in a town where all women are blind and mentally deficient. (Ignoring that they can't manage to make it past 20 without getting knocked up.)

Phobia
10-08-2004, 05:27 PM
(Ignoring that they can't manage to make it past 20 without getting knocked up.)

Well.... that means they put out, right?

Bob Dole
10-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Well.... that means they put out, right?

Apparently. It presents a problem though, since Bob Dole has already raised all of the other men's children he intends to raise in this lifetime.

That only leaves a 2 year window of opportunity.

Skip Towne
10-08-2004, 05:34 PM
With a brain...

that would exclude yourself. No worries.
There's that quick wit again.

Hel'n
10-08-2004, 05:40 PM

Unfortunately, Bob Dole lives in a town where all women are blind and mentally deficient. (Ignoring that they can't manage to make it past 20 without getting knocked up.)

And why in the wide wide world of sports would you ever live in a town like that?!

Bob Dole
10-08-2004, 05:43 PM
And why in the wide wide world of sports would you ever live in a town like that?!

Too overpaid and too lazy to move again? The nearly constant aroma of paper mills?

That's a good question, actually...

Hel'n
10-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Too overpaid and too lazy to move again? The nearly constant aroma of paper mills?

That's a good question, actually...

"What did you expect? "Welcome sonny," "Make yourself at home," "Marry my daughter." You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons."

- Waco Kidd (Blazing Saddles)

Dave Lane
10-08-2004, 05:56 PM
"What did you expect? "Welcome sonny," "Make yourself at home," "Marry my daughter." You've got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons."

- Waco Kidd (Blazing Saddles)

ROFL

Rep

Dave

Sure-Oz
10-08-2004, 06:49 PM
I was told by a friend that she could totally be unattracted looks wise to a guy and be attracted to him for his personality, i bet it's true.

There are alot of douche bags and ugly dudes with some hot chicks, strange phenomena. :hmmm:

VonneMarie
10-08-2004, 06:51 PM
I was told by a friend that she could totally be unattracted looks wise to a guy and be attracted to him for his personality, i bet it's true.

There are alot of douche bags and ugly dudes with some hot chicks, strange phenomena. :hmmm:
You gotta have some looks. Personality is a big plus tho.

Sure-Oz
10-08-2004, 07:00 PM
You gotta have some looks. Personality is a big plus tho.
Yeah, I am the same way with women. Even though my friends and female friends think my type is the skinny blondes and brunettes with the tight bods and big breasts. Don't know why they think that, maybe cause I am picky. :shrug: There are a few girls i've liked before that weren't hot but cute, personality usually is what overcomes looks imo but I have to have a physical attraction no doubt.

alanm
10-08-2004, 07:30 PM

Unfortunately, Bob Dole lives in a town where all women are blind and mentally deficient. (Ignoring that they can't manage to make it past 20 without getting knocked up.)Texarkana sounds alot like Scottsbluff. I swear it must be a law here for women to have 3 kids before their 25 and divorced by 30. Which makes for a lot of horny women in their 30's :thumb:

No wonder I'm so tired all the time.:)

Bowser
10-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Texarkana sounds alot like Scottsbluff. I swear it must be a law here for women to have 3 kids before their 25 and divorced by 30. Which makes for a lot of horny women in their 30's :thumb:

No wonder I'm so tired all the time.:)

If you stopped thinking about all the sexually deprived women in Scottsbluff, you wouldn't self-please so much, and therefore not be so tired on a consistant basis.

I am glad I could help. That will be $500 dollars. Now off the couch!!

alanm
10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
If you stopped thinking about all the sexually deprived women in Scottsbluff, you wouldn't self-please so much, and therefore not be so tired on a consistant basis.

I am glad I could help. That will be $500 dollars. Now off the couch!!I'm just doing my duty, For God and my country. There had to be a upside for going back to school in the afternoons and evenings.:thumb:

Skip Towne
10-08-2004, 08:12 PM

There's nothing strange about hot chicks with ugly dudes. One word explains it.....cocaine.

Jenny Gump
10-09-2004, 09:30 AM
I have a strange obsession with forearms. It's my "thing". I can become completely turned on by a guy with the "right" forearms, it's the first thing I look at.

Next to that....I guess it would be eyes, legs, and smile. I like a guy whose eyes light up when he smiles.

morphius
10-09-2004, 09:52 AM
I have a strange obsession with forearms. It's my "thing". I can become completely turned on by a guy with the "right" forearms, it's the first thing I look at.

Next to that....I guess it would be eyes, legs, and smile. I like a guy whose eyes light up when he smiles.
Sweet, I haven't been disqualified yet...

Brock
10-09-2004, 09:58 AM

Cool. I have lots of guns.

Nzoner
10-09-2004, 09:58 AM
I like a guy whose eyes light up when he smiles.

I know a guy like that,he's about 2 foot tall wears a Chiefs uniform and when you push his button he dances and sings the Monday Night Football song.

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:08 AM
If you have a thing for cheekbones, there is Maria Shriver and that motorized female product you are so fond of.what? some kind of go cart?

seriously, i never heard a pocket rocket referred to a "motorized" implement before...

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:12 AM
But I'm pretty sure he'd let you dance naked for me.ouch!

i hurt myself laughing at that one!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

(that's a five smilie laugh - very rare, you know...)

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:16 AM

There are alot of douche bags and ugly dudes with some hot chicks, strange phenomena. :hmmm:that's my saving grace...

thank Gawd!! :) :) :)

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm just doing my duty, For God and my country. There had to be a upside for going back to school in the afternoons and evenings.:thumb:what are you studying?

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:19 AM
There's nothing strange about hot chicks with ugly dudes. One word explains it.....cocaine.that does help sometimes... :p

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:21 AM

Next to that....I guess it would be eyes, legs, and smile. I like a guy whose eyes light up when he smiles.wow! i've got eyes and a smile...

now if i could just grow some legs...

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:20 PM
He has to be cute. Not drop dead gorgeous by any means. My taste in looks vary from person to person. The biggest turn on for me is self confidence. A man that is not afraid of and can handle a strong, stubborn, neurotic female. Personality goes a long way as well. Cultured is another turn on. Not to mention being a brainiac, is a huge plus, but not near as important as self confidence!!! I would say that is it in a nutshell!

Oh, and having his own money helps alot!! :thumb:

Braincase
10-09-2004, 12:20 PM
He has to be cute. Not drop dead gorgeous by any means. My taste in looks vary from person to person. The biggest turn on for me is self confidence. A man that is not afraid of and can handle a strong, stubborn, neurotic female. Personality goes a long way as well. Cultured is another turn on. Not to mention being a brainiac, is a huge plus, but not near as important as self confidence!!! I would say that is it in a nutshell!

OK, but Clint just thinks you have a nice ass....

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:22 PM
OK, but Clint just thinks you have a nice ass....

Yeah, it is usually pretty simple for guys. Is she cute, does she have big tits and a nice ass?

go bo
10-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Yeah, it is usually pretty simple for guys. Is she cute, does she have big tits and a nice ass?hey! speak for yourself, red...

Mr. Laz
10-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Yeah, it is usually pretty simple for guys. Is she cute, does she have big tits and a nice ass?
so... doesnt have to be any more difficult for a girl

is he cute, does he have muscles and a nice ass?

:hmmm: seems like women just want to make it more difficult, so they can beotch and moan about it.

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:30 PM
hey! speak for yourself, red...

Okay, I will admit that is what I look for in a chick! Who cares about her personality, she won't be around long enough!! :p

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:31 PM

:hmmm: seems like women just want to make it more difficult, so they can beotch and moan about it.

Of course, isn't that one of the things we are best at!?!

Katipan
10-09-2004, 12:36 PM

nah, it's "CAN he be cute?"

Besides, unless you're a swimmer or a cowboy, we aren't staring at your ass.

You can never lose with muscles tho. Unless you have a little weiner because of them.

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:37 PM

You can never lose with muscles tho. Unless you have a little weiner because of them.

:clap:

Great answer!!

Mr. Laz
10-09-2004, 12:38 PM

my bad...

i forgot women are always looking to change 'hit

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:42 PM
my bad...

i forgot women are always looking to change 'hit

Thats right, now STFU and go make my lunch, you simpleton!!

Braincase
10-09-2004, 12:44 PM

Watch out - guys that spend alot of quality time alone can build up those forearms... or at least one forearm

Skip Towne
10-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Okay, I will admit that is what I look for in a chick! Who cares about her personality, she won't be around long enough!! :p
:thumb:

Mr. Laz
10-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Thats right, now STFU and go make my lunch, you simpleton!!
yes Ma'am!!

right away, Ma'am...

lazarus
~can play that role when necessary~

memyselfI
10-09-2004, 01:03 PM

but the nice ass part is for steering not staring...

:fire:

Easier to grip a a steering tight wheel... ;)

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 01:05 PM
yes Ma'am!!

right away, Ma'am...

lazarus

Good boy, that is what I like to see.

Not really into the submissive guys, but it is nice to see that some can play!

Clint in Wichita
10-09-2004, 01:08 PM
yes Ma'am!!

right away, Ma'am...

lazarus

Get me a beer while you're at it!

memyselfI
10-09-2004, 01:10 PM

Oh, and having his own money helps alot!! :thumb:

Agreed, cute is good. Sometimes what is cute on one guy is not cute on another. For instance a cute face with bad arms is a wash. I tend to like guys who like their independence and appreciate me liking mine. :hmmm: Needy guys suck.

morphius
10-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Watch out - guys that spend alot of quality time alone can build up those forearms... or at least one forearm
Hey! Its from bowling you bastard!

Mr. Laz
10-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Get me a beer while you're at it!
:spock: :shake:

limits to that role ... and you be the wrong gender for that game :)

POPpystar
10-09-2004, 01:27 PM
My momma always said..."Look for a good sense of humor and a nice six-pack." But for some reason live gives us... "grumpy and a keg"

keg in kc
10-09-2004, 02:01 PM
"grumpy and a keg"You rang?

go bo
10-09-2004, 02:46 PM
My momma always said..."Look for a good sense of humor and a nice six-pack." But for some reason live gives us... "grumpy and a keg"wait a minute...

a keg is much better than a six-pack... :BLVD: :BLVD: :BLVD:

CrazyHorse
10-09-2004, 03:04 PM
So women dont look at a mans ass if he isn't a cowboy or a swimmer?

That's bulls*it.

You should hear yourselves.

Example:

I wanna brainy guy.
Well I like a guy who's eyes light up when he smiles.
Ooo, I like a guy with forearms.
No, I wanna guys who has a sparkling personality.

Well how about this?

A guy with a rock hard ass?
A rock hard back?
Rock hard biceps?
Rock hard legs?
Rock hard abs?

Who slurps his soup?

Oh yeah, and a rock hard cock?

tk13
10-09-2004, 03:08 PM
ROFL ROFL It reminds me of that Jeff Foxworthy bit... "Well you hear women say, if he has big feet... well you know what that means. Well if he has big hands, well you know.... and if he has big ears, well you know.... if he has a big nose, well you know. Well, he better be packing because that's one goofy looking guy!"

chiefs4me
10-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Well I won't lie,,,,,looks do matter,,, but if the man can't and won't give me a great back rub,,,,,he's out the door,,,

POPpystar
10-09-2004, 08:34 PM
wait a minute...

a keg is much better than a six-pack... :BLVD: :BLVD: :BLVD:

go bo... that is what Beer Me keeps telling me.

Over-Head
10-09-2004, 08:42 PM
Well I won't lie,,,,,looks do matter,,, but if the man can't and won't give me a great back rub,,,,,he's out the door,,,

I can do 50-finger tip push-up's...mind if I audition for that back rub pre-requisite? :evil:

Phobia
10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
I can do 50-finger tip push-up's...mind if I audition for that back rub pre-requisite? :evil:

Over how many days?

Over-Head
10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
ROFL ROFL It reminds me of that Jeff Foxworthy bit... "Well you hear women say, if he has big feet... well you know what that means. Well if he has big hands, well you know.... and if he has big ears, well you know.... if he has a big nose, well you know. Well, he better be packing because that's one goofy looking guy!"

I got size 14 feet ROFL

Over-Head
10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Over how many days?

That was just mean! :harumph:

keg in kc
10-09-2004, 08:51 PM
if the man can't and won't give me a great back rub,,,,,he's out the door,,,Go grab a pillowcase, fill it up with balled-up socks, toss it over your shoulder, lean back against the wall and rub to your heart's content.

Now that that's taken care of, grab me a beer.

Now, damn it.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 09:45 AM

how close are you to dallas??

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I got size 14 feet ROFL

mmmmmm,, you know what they say about men with big feet don't you??

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Go grab a pillowcase, fill it up with balled-up socks, toss it over your shoulder, lean back against the wall and rub to your heart's content.

Now that that's taken care of, grab me a beer.

Now, damn it.

I assume your not married,,,,,

VonneMarie
10-10-2004, 09:48 AM
mmmmmm,, you know what they say about men with big feet don't you??
They have "little brothers?"

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 09:52 AM
so true,,,,,

RedNFeisty
10-10-2004, 10:27 AM

That's bulls*it.

Example:

I wanna brainy guy.

Well how about this?

A rock hard back?
Rock hard biceps?
Rock hard legs?
Rock hard abs?
Who slurps his soup?

I'll admit that muscles are great, but what kind of prick comes with them?

POPpystar
10-10-2004, 10:36 AM
I'll admit that muscles are great, but what kind of prick comes with them?

Literally and figuratively

memyselfI
10-10-2004, 10:45 AM

That's bulls*it.

Example:

I wanna brainy guy.

Well how about this?

A rock hard back?
Rock hard biceps?
Rock hard legs?
Rock hard abs?

Who slurps his soup?

Depends.

Are ear plugs available during the dining experience? :hmmm:

MMI
willing to cut some slack...

memyselfI
10-10-2004, 10:47 AM

That's bulls*it.

Example:

I wanna brainy guy.

Well how about this?

A rock hard back?
Rock hard biceps?
Rock hard legs?
Rock hard abs?

Who slurps his soup?

FWIW, yeah women do piece out and parcel out guys just like men...

so what?

Phobia
10-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Depends.

Are ear plugs available during the dining experience? :hmmm:

MMI
willing to cut some slack...

Why do you need earplugs when you're "slurping the soup"?

Rain Man
10-10-2004, 12:45 PM
I believe that this poll proves my theory that women can't tell one man from another.

keg in kc
10-10-2004, 01:43 PM
I assume your not married,,,,,Not anymore, thank god.

I was actually nice when I was married.

Never again.

Never. Again.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Not anymore, thank god.

I was actually nice when I was married.

Never again.

Never. Again.

NEVER say NEVER,,,,

keg in kc
10-10-2004, 02:20 PM
I think I'm pretty safe saying never.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Why are you so sure,,,,,

keg in kc
10-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Lots of reasons.

Phobia
10-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Why are you so sure,,,,,

He caught the gay.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 03:25 PM
He caught the gay.

:rolleyes:

Rain Man
10-10-2004, 03:28 PM
I thought it was more of a Lorena Bobbitt thing.

Katipan
10-10-2004, 04:09 PM
That jump started his porn career. He should be grateful to Lorena.

Rain Man
10-10-2004, 04:11 PM
There are some things that should never deserve a thank you. That's one of them.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
yea,,but look how famous she made him,