PDA

View Full Version : Argueing with you people when I'm drinking

MadMax
10-08-2004, 05:46 PM
I just want to say that when I get to drinking and start being stupid on here, just tell me to shut up!!! Please. I get into the 5, 6, 7 ,8 etc whiskey and coke drink stage and I have to log on the next morning ( tentevely (SP?) ) and hope I didn't make a jerk of myself. If I come across as lame or mean or hatefull, or whtever ( THERES A REEASSON ) ( in my best Sam kinneson voice ) Anyways " that Doyle he get mean when he gets liquered up mmmmhhhh!" never mind, don't get me started on Slingblade.. Sowme things you think sound clever, don't the next day.. Peace and GO CHIEFS ( F*ck) I hate that it's a bye week.

Bob Dole
10-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Shut up.

(Somebody had to do it...)

Phobia
10-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Don't worry about it, dude. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. If somebody holds a grudge over that, they would have found something else to hate you for anyway.

MadMax
10-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Shut up.

(Somebody had to do it...)

LOL, thanks Bob, gotta nip it in the bud. :thumb:

Bowser
10-08-2004, 05:56 PM
I can't imagine anybody around here pointing out that you are being rude or a jerk.

Right Skip?

Skip Towne
10-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Damn! I must have missed a good one.

MadMax
10-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Don't worry about it, dude. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. If somebody holds a grudge over that, they would have found something else to hate you for anyway.

Thanks Phob, I appreciate the response and now can proceed to make my 4th ( stiff ) drink. ;) :D Just don't wanna come across as a jerk.

MadMax
10-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Damn! I must have missed a good one.

Nah, just feeling sorry for myself... Now go the F8ck away! :p

Phobia
10-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks Phob, I appreciate the response and now can proceed to make my 4th ( stiff ) drink. ;) :D Just don't wanna come across as a jerk.

Well, you came on pretty strong in that thread, but you made it clear you weren't trying to offend anybody. If people's skin is that thin, screw 'em. They won't last very long on this site anyway. There are a lot of people that come here just looking to be offended, it is but a small portion of the services we offer at ChiefsPlanet.

MadMax
10-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Well, you came on pretty strong in that thread, but you made it clear you weren't trying to offend anybody. If people's skin is that thin, screw 'em. They won't last very long on this site anyway. There are a lot of people that come here just looking to be offended, it is but a small portion of the services we offer at ChiefsPlanet.

ANd I know that I have hung around for a few years, so that shows something right??? I mean besides I'm old and chit. :p

jspchief
10-09-2004, 06:14 AM
You're a classic case. Get drunk, which results in you getting mean. Then you act like a complete asshole. When you sober up, you apologize. Rinse and repeat.

The drunk excuse only goes so far. 99% of the people that come in here drunk, don't act like psychopaths. And even if they do, it's a rare occurence. Yet you manage to do it everytime. It'd be different if you came in sober occasionally and had something constructive to add, but you wait until late night, come in wasted and belligerent, and proceed to pound your internet chest and tell everyone to f*ck off.

You want people to stop thinking you're an asshole? Then get control of yourself. Expecting everyone to just get used to the fact that you're an obnoxious drunk doesn't work.

I'm saving all my neg rep to return the favor from your drunk tantrum earlier this week. F*ck off and learn some control.

the Talking Can
10-09-2004, 06:17 AM
its hard work being an alcoholic, but we root for Warfield and we'll root for you to....

Rausch
10-09-2004, 06:19 AM
You're a classic case. Get drunk, which results in you getting mean. Then you act like a complete asshole. When you sober up, you apologize. Rinse and repeat.

The drunk excuse only goes so far. 99% of the people that come in here drunk, don't act like psychopaths. And even if they do, it's a rare occurence. Yet you manage to do it everytime. It'd be different if you came in sober occasionally and had something constructive to add, but you wait until late night, come in wasted and belligerent, and proceed to pound your internet chest and tell everyone to f*ck off.

Well, yeah. That's how I got my post count... :fire:

MadMax
10-09-2004, 06:20 AM

You want people to stop thinking you're an asshole? Then get control of yourself. Expecting everyone to just get used to the fact that you're an obnoxious drunk doesn't work.

I'm saving all my neg rep to return the favor from your drunk tantrum earlier this week. F*ck off and learn some control.

O.K. maybe I deserved that...

MadMax
10-09-2004, 06:22 AM
its hard work being an alcoholic, but we root for Warfield and we'll root for you to....

Thanks and I really don't want to be what I have become.

Rausch
10-09-2004, 06:24 AM
Thanks and I really don't want to be what I have become.

No kidding? So you're a Teacher too?

MadMax
10-09-2004, 06:32 AM
No kidding? So you're a Teacher too?

Na Rausch, i'm an example of what not to be.

Calcountry
10-09-2004, 11:05 AM
That is what I like about this place. It took a while to get use to since the other boards I have posted at not only had thin skinned posters, but moderators as well.

:thumb: Keep up the good work. It must be hard not interfering that much. lol

Calcountry
10-09-2004, 11:07 AM
ROFL :clap:

Mr. Laz
10-09-2004, 11:13 AM
at least your drunk when you come on too strong and get mean...

maybe i should take up drinking heavily so i have that excuse too. :p

go bo
10-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Don't worry about it, dude. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. If somebody holds a grudge over that, they would have found something else to hate you for anyway.yeah, like that sucky avatar... :p

RedNFeisty
10-09-2004, 12:24 PM
I bet it makes for great entertainment. I say don't give it up. :thumb:

When one has nothing else to rely on, why not make a fool out of yourself!!

teedubya
10-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Its not hard not hard to reach...
we can hitch a ride to Rockaway Beach...

Cntrygal
10-09-2004, 02:00 PM
I just want to say that when I get to drinking and start being stupid on here, just tell me to shut up!!! Please. I get into the 5, 6, 7 ,8 etc whiskey and coke drink stage and I have to log on the next morning ( tentevely (SP?) ) and hope I didn't make a jerk of myself. If I come across as lame or mean or hatefull, or whtever ( THERES A REEASSON ) ( in my best Sam kinneson voice ) Anyways " that Doyle he get mean when he gets liquered up mmmmhhhh!" never mind, don't get me started on Slingblade.. Sowme things you think sound clever, don't the next day.. Peace and GO CHIEFS ( F*ck) I hate that it's a bye week.

I don't know what thread(s) you're talking about, but I think it's pretty interesting to log in and read "new" threads to find out that I not only have already read it....... but responded to it. :hmmm:

I haven't forgotten all threads... but there's been a few. :)

tk13
10-09-2004, 02:13 PM
I don't know what thread(s) you're talking about, but I think it's pretty interesting to log in and read "new" threads to find out that I not only have already read it....... but responded to it. :hmmm:

I haven't forgotten all threads... but there's been a few. :)
Yeah, no kidding... like that time you posted all of those naked pictures of yourself....

Phobia
10-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah, no kidding... like that time you posted all of those naked pictures of yourself....
Yeah, that was rather unpleasant for everyone involved....

tk13
10-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah it was, but I got a cool desktop wallpaper out of it...

Phobia
10-09-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm surprised you haven't started a new fetish site yet. Jeesh - that was incredibly bizarre.

jspchief
10-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Well, I sure as shit ain't changing.

Yea, but you have the advantage of coming in sober on occasion and being tolerable.

tk13
10-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Yea, but you have the advantage of coming in sober on occasion and being tolerable.
I must've missed that.... thread.

jspchief
10-09-2004, 03:30 PM
By "sober", I meant less drunk, and by "tolerable" not quite as obnoxious.

Skip Towne
10-09-2004, 04:22 PM
One time I came on here hammered and completely unloaded on some poor dude.

When I saw the thread the next morning, all the response were people laughing at me for being a drunken retard.
That was yesterday wasn't it?

Tinlar
10-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Arguing with you people when I'm drinking is like arguing with my wife when I have a boner; You're almost always wrong, off topic and I find myself wondering why you are babbling in the first place when all I want is for you to entertain me!

Phobia
10-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Arguing with you people when I'm drinking is like arguing with my wife when I have a boner; You're almost always wrong, off topic and I find myself wondering why you are babbling in the first place when all I want is for you to entertain me!

If you're looking for that kind of entertainment, here's a link for you:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/private.php?do=newpm&u=512

Cntrygal
10-10-2004, 12:05 AM

Considering I just RECENTLY figured out how to post pics, I know you have me mixed up with someone else. :thumb:

Cntrygal
10-10-2004, 12:07 AM

That would be pretty scary. :(

MadMax
10-10-2004, 02:08 AM

You guys and gals in here are too funny. LOL ROFL