PDA

View Full Version : I'm still excited about the Balt win but we have

Red Dawg
10-08-2004, 05:55 PM
a long way to go. Our schedule is murder. I'll feel alot better if we can win the next 3 and be 4-3. It also wouldn't hurt if the rest of our division could drop a couple. Jax, Atlanta and Colts will be tough wins to get. I feel the defense is coming together and getting Kennison back will help, especially the return game. Hall looks tired returning kicks after running up and down the field as a WR. Mort, Eddie and Horn is what we will go with. Horn has stepped up, gotta like that kid.

Hammock Parties
10-08-2004, 05:57 PM
I'm hoping we can go 3-1 over this next stretch. 4-4 at the midpoint and then 6-2 in the second half hopefully.

Phobia
10-08-2004, 06:01 PM
One game at a time.

I'll be thrilled if the real KC Chiefs show up in Jacksonville. I have no idea which 48 suited up for games 1-3, but it wasn't the same 48 in Baltimore.

MadMax
10-08-2004, 06:12 PM
One game at a time.

I'll be thrilled if the real KC Chiefs show up in Jacksonville. I have no idea which 48 suited up for games 1-3, but it wasn't the same 48 in Baltimore.

I hear that bro, after 35 plus years of dissapointment i'll quell my enthusiasm ( though that was a VERY sweet victory :thumb: ) I have seen an improvement on D progressively every game and I like what I saw Monday for sure... I know we don't have any badass recievers, but if they run the damn ball and don't get cute in the red zone they'll be fine.... Here's to hoping for a strong finish and would the REAL chiefs please step forward.. This team has POTENTIAL, let's hope they fulfill it. :thumb:

Phobia
10-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Gunther said in during the summer that it would take 5 games for his D to "get it". I didn't like hearing that, but hopefully they're on track to fulfill his prophecy.

Pants
10-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Chiefs goin 11-5, I've said in the beginning, I kept saying it through the losses, and I'm saying it now. Mark my words, boys, mark my words.