PDA

View Full Version : Titor talk on Coast to Coast!

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Awesome.

Rausch
10-09-2004, 03:14 AM
THis has got to be my favorite load of bull#@it since Nostradamus...Honestly.

The guy is going to make 10's of thousands off a book deal, has a radio show pimping his book, and he started it all by posting SILLY SHIT ON A MESSAGE BOARD!

The genius of it all is uncanny. It's simply literature (short, sci-fi fiction) on a new medium.

ChiefJustice
10-09-2004, 03:34 AM
"I must save future Earth!!!"

http://www.anomalies.net/time_traveler/51101.jpg

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 03:38 AM
ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 03:44 AM
Oh no! What's going to happen to the eunichs?

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 04:01 AM
Ohhh. I was expecting the show to go off now that it's 5, but then I realized that I switched over to the KFI (LA) feed after WREC (Memphis) wasn't working and ended up getting the west coast broadcast. Cool.

I guess that makes me a time traveler, too.

teedubya
10-09-2004, 04:06 AM
so what is the synopsis of all of this... did some one finally come out as being "john titor"? And he is now gonna write a book or what?

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 04:11 AM
http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html

teedubya
10-09-2004, 04:18 AM
:thumb: I was looking for a good stream as the radio station in my town 710 sucks ass. What time does this stream begin for this show?

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 04:30 AM
:thumb: I was looking for a good stream as the radio station in my town 710 sucks ass. What time does this stream begin for this show?I'm actually thinking it's the same time as our Central time zone broadcasts... I had no idea the show ran until 6 (?)... maybe those are just Fri-Sat hours?

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 04:32 AM
http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001396

teedubya
10-09-2004, 04:43 AM
this is off topic. but I read the other day some theory that Nikola Tesla invented a machine that was anti gravitational and utilized free energy, but all his documentation was lost when he sent it to the US Patent office or some shit, and conveinently Albert Einstein was working there at the time... SOme wild conspiracy.

They went on to say that the US govt will use the antigravitational machines to scare world citizens into believing that the world is being attacked by UFOs...

weird shit.

teedubya
10-09-2004, 04:54 AM
heh... Nikola Tesla... a time traveller.

http://www.members.tripod.com/uforeview/teslatime/teslatimetravel.html

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 05:03 AM
I'm actually thinking it's the same time as our Central time zone broadcasts... I had no idea the show ran until 6 (?)... maybe those are just Fri-Sat hours?Okay, I must have been right the first time. That, or KFI airs a delayed version. I dunno.

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 05:09 AM
MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rausch
10-09-2004, 05:56 AM
Magnetism, subatomic pieces of extremely dense matter, and high speed collisions "supposedly" will allow micro-black holes...

Thus, time travel. Depending on who you ask.

teedubya
10-09-2004, 06:01 AM
crazy shit... some caller just called up and said God wanted him to call Coast to Coast and mention three things...

first he had a vision that Sometime between Nov 9th and middle of November there would be a huge earthquake around the Mississippi...

Secondly... then his phone MYSTERIOUSLY disconnected. :hmmm:

heh

Rausch
10-09-2004, 06:03 AM
crazy shit... some caller just called up and said God wanted him to call Coast to Coast and mention three things...

first he had a vision that Sometime between Nov 9th and middle of November there would be a huge earthquake around the Mississippi...

heh

It's a shame you never got to hear "pooh boy." ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 06:07 AM
It's a shame you never got to hear "pooh boy." ROFLDo tell.

teedubya
10-09-2004, 06:08 AM
It's a shame you never got to hear "pooh boy." ROFL

[walking into a certain trap] ok... what is pooh boy?

Rausch
10-09-2004, 06:12 AM
[walking into a certain trap] ok... what is pooh boy?

There was this one c2c show when about a 13 year old kid got on, and it was about demonic possession. Anyway, this kid I'll call "Skat matt" called in and stated that deamons made him do evil shat. They'd make him call his teacher's dirty names, pick on his little brother and sister, and I QUOTE "When it gets really bad, he makes me eat my own poo...."

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2004, 06:15 AM

hehThe beautiful thing was that he time traveled to a mall in Atlanta on November 9th, looked at a crowd gathered around a big HDTV that was on display, and saw the White House Press Secretary come onto the screen to give the briefing that the three events he was about to mention were occuring simultaneously.
There was this one c2c show when about a 13 year old kid got on, and it was about demonic possession. Anyway, this kid I'll call "Skat matt" called in and stated that deamons made him do evil shat. They'd make him call his teacher's dirty names, pick on his little brother and sister, and I QUOTE "When it gets really bad, he makes me eat my own poo....":LOL:

Rausch
10-09-2004, 06:21 AM
:LOL:

These are the moments I'm glad to be a C2C subscriber... ROFL

teedubya
10-14-2004, 03:18 AM
Tonight some dude talkin about Freemasonry is on... and someone is gonna be talking about Sumeria, and how they have run things since the dawn of time.

lol

ChiefJustice
10-14-2004, 03:23 AM
Freemasons rule the world.

teedubya
10-14-2004, 03:44 AM
Freemasons arent cheap.