PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on the off week?

Tinlar
10-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Okay, we waited all off season for football to start back. Then all of us here get our jimmy's used as door stops by going 0-3. When it was clear that it was do or die time we put up a good game and found our first win. Then ... A week off. I don't know what to do with myself, plan for a little overtime, I've got twins in the wife's oven and it certainly wouldn't hurt the bank but even sitting here my thoughts wonder towards the chiefs. KCChiefs.com has been redone, and is pretty crappy now. The planet is unusually idle it seems with minimal posts in only a few threads. As I sit and scratch myself I can't help but think that there has got to be more . . . What is everyone else doing?

|Zach|
10-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Hot Chicks.

Hydrae
10-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Not replying to this lame thread. ;)

Thig Lyfe
10-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Not replying to this lame thread. ;)

Anybody who replies to this thread must be a major loser!

Nzoner
10-09-2004, 05:45 PM
My routine is not much different(in that I won't have as many guests)however,I'm anxiously awaiting 11a.m. tomorrow when I will turn on my tv's,plop my ass in my recliner and settle in for a full day of NFL action.

Hammock Parties
10-09-2004, 05:48 PM
I just watch the other AFC West teams.

keg in kc
10-09-2004, 06:06 PM
This is the first weekend I haven't had to work since the season started, and I'm going to play Doom3 until my eyes hurt.

DTLB58
10-09-2004, 09:50 PM
My routine is not much different(in that I won't have as many guests)however,I'm anxiously awaiting 11a.m. tomorrow when I will turn on my tv's,plop my ass in my recliner and settle in for a full day of NFL action.

Amen! I will still be watching every game and rooting on my fantasy team players and rooting against the other afc west teams.