PDA

View Full Version : dallas texas

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Hello everybody,,,,this might be the wrong place for this thread,,,,but oh well,,,I am pretty new to this board and I was wondering if any of you were chiefs fans stuck in texas like me??? Or just tell me where you do reside,,,,,,,,:thumb:

ROYC75
10-10-2004, 10:20 AM
There are a few fans from the Dallas, Ft Worth, Austin,and Houston areas.

OH BTW, we can't forget our friend in Texarkana either.

Phobia
10-10-2004, 10:22 AM
I just moved to KC from Houston in March. What did I win?

RedNFeisty
10-10-2004, 10:29 AM
My hat is still hanging in Dallas. I go as often as I can!! :thumb:

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 10:36 AM
That's all great that you moved back to kc and some of you visit,,,but I was looking for members that still do live here,,,maybe we could all get together and watch a game,,,,,so who on the board lives near dallas

Phobia
10-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Luzap, punkindrublic, Monte, Archie F. Swin, and several others are either in or within sneezing distance of Dallas.

It's too bad you didn't sign up 2 months ago, we convoyed down to Dallas for the preseason game.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Luzap, punkindrublic, Monte, Archie F. Swin, and several others are either in or within sneezing distance of Dallas.

It's too bad you didn't sign up 2 months ago, we convoyed down to Dallas for the preseason game.

Well did you meet up with other chiefs fans from the chiefscolation board,,they all came down also and I was going to meet them but my 14 year old had his football game that night,,,,needless to say his season is over,,last week some freshman from the other team plowed him down and now he has a broken collarbone,,,,,I swear this kid that tackled him had to be 18,,,,I have never seen a boy his size,,,,So when is the next road trip?? And I see you all traveled to St Joe,,,,that is my hometown,,,,,

Phobia
10-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah - we hung out with all those crazies. We tailgated in the same lot and convoyed down together.

Deberg_1990
10-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Dont forget about me! IM in San Antonio!

Phobia
10-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Heh - I only named those I knew to be in the DFW area.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Dont forget about me! IM in San Antonio!

Well hello neighbor,,,,getting lots of rain down your way,,aren't you??
Do you also watch hockey??

Deberg_1990
10-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Well hello neighbor,,,,getting lots of rain down your way,,aren't you??
Do you also watch hockey??

Nope...i havent gotten much rain where i live. I live on the NE side of SA....and no...I dont watch much hockey, im not much of a fan of that sport.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 03:46 PM
you should watch a game,,,,when it comes back of course,,,dallas stars they are the best,,,,watch 1 game and you will be hooked,,,

Deberg_1990
10-10-2004, 03:47 PM
you should watch a game,,,,when it comes back of course,,,dallas stars they are the best,,,,watch 1 game and you will be hooked,,,

I have tried to watch before..I just cant get into it.....its boring to me.....I like Skip Bayless's definition of the sport..he calls it "organized chaos" Thats exactly what it is.....its hard to see whats going on..

Skip Towne
10-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Isn't GoChiefs in Texas?

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 06:38 PM
I have tried to watch before..I just cant get into it.....its boring to me.....I like Skip Bayless's definition of the sport..he calls it "organized chaos" Thats exactly what it is.....its hard to see whats going on..

:(

teedubya
10-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Seriously, why all the fuc king commas? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its maddening.

patteeu
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM

You have to go see it in person. It's best if you go with someone who knows the game and can explain what's happening if you get confused. It really is much better in person though. You can see all the context of what you normally see through the tunnel of your TV screen and it makes the whole game make a lot more sense.

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 07:35 PM
You have to go see it in person. It's best if you go with someone who knows the game and can explain what's happening if you get confused. It really is much better in person though. You can see all the context of what you normally see through the tunnel of your TV screen and it makes the whole game make a lot more sense.

:thumb:

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Seriously, why all the fuc king commas? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its maddening.

why not???????

Monty
10-10-2004, 07:40 PM

Who's this Monte guy? Do I know him? ;)

If you want to meet for a game, I'd recommend Outer Marker in Addison. There was upwards of 40 Chiefs fans there when I was there to watch the Carolina game and they cater to us. There's even a guy who holds a raffle. I won a nice Chiefs insulated mug that day, so I'm now rich! ;) I'll be there if the game isn't shown locally this week.

BTW, the Stars are fun to watch, but it's not the NFL. IMO, NASCAR, NBA, and the NHL are just time wasters in between Chiefs games. :thumb:

chiefs4me
10-10-2004, 07:50 PM
that's to far to drive,,,if I want to drink,,,,,I am on the other side of the lake,,by garland/rockwall, but its good to meet someone who is closer to me,,,,