PDA

View Full Version : Mike Cloud or LJ ?

ROYC75
10-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Since LJ whines, doesn't do much and has been only recently playing ST's, who would you rather have, as a fan on the team ?

Cloud did play good ST's, wasn't to good at RB.

LJ hasn't played RB, very little ST's .

For the money we pay LJ, was Cloud a better bargain ?

Poll coming .........

Thig Lyfe
10-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Where's the "kill self" option?

ROYC75
10-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Leave Bill Self alone...........

Only 3 options, pick !

RealSNR
10-10-2004, 10:26 AM
I would take LJ, since there was that one time he broke the ball past the line of scrimmage. It may have been a couple yards, too! Who knows...

Thig Lyfe
10-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Leave Bill Self alone...........

Only 3 options, pick !

neither. then i'd kill myself.

Straight, No Chaser
10-10-2004, 10:44 AM
This must be the dumbest football poll I've seen.
How can anyone reliably make an assumption WHEN THE JURY IS STILL OUT.
Read Carl's recent comments about the situation quoted in Ivan Carter's piece "Itching To Play (http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/9880034.htm)". It looks as if LJ will be the RBoF for KC. All the complainers will have to STFU when LJ is running through opposing defenses when guys he came out with are either out of the league or are running on empty.

BTW WTF is Mike Cloud doing now?

---->

RealSNR
10-10-2004, 05:28 PM
How can anyone reliably make an assumption WHEN THE JURY IS STILL OUT.
Read Carl's recent comments about the situation quoted in Ivan Carter's piece "Itching To Play (http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/9880034.htm)". It looks as if LJ will be the RBoF for KC. All the complainers will have to STFU when LJ is running through opposing defenses when guys he came out with are either out of the league or are running on empty.

BTW WTF is Mike Cloud doing now?

---->He's still with the Patsies, innit he?

teedubya
10-10-2004, 05:53 PM
i think Cloud got Cut, and is somewhere selling insurance with our kicker from the 1995 season.

istas
10-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Cloud is now with the NY Giants. Ironically, Tom Coughlin recruited Cloud at BC, then left for Jax before Cloud ever player for him.

whoman69
10-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Where's the STFU option? I would think our history with Cloud plus other gems like Rashaan Shehee, Harvey Williams, and all the other league leading candidates that we have drafted at RB in this franchise, we would be wary of just tossing one away.
After Diapergate, DV said the guy came back and practiced even harder. The rate we are running Priest this year, he may not be around too much longer. Hold onto the guy. He could pan out.

el borracho
10-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Who would I rather have on the team?
Johnson because of his potential. We know that Cloud is worthless. We don't yet know about Johnson.

Rausch
10-10-2004, 06:35 PM

Deberg_1990
10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
So why didnt Blaylock start after Priest went down for those final games in 2002?? Wasnt he 3rd string? I guess we didnt know what we had in him??