PDA

View Full Version : Anybody listening to JT Brick..

ChiefsCountry
10-15-2004, 08:37 PM
They just said Gunther is the problem with the Chiefs defense. And that Gunther is a horrible DC. Did say that King Carl is over rated.

Deberg_1990
10-15-2004, 08:40 PM
WTF?? Other than the game agaisnt Denve and the 71 yard run allowed to Foster..our D really hasnt played too bad.......thes dudes have no idea what they are talking about and our just rehashing stuff from our D of the past 3 years under Robinson......Agreed, we need more talent and are not exactly world beaters...but D is improved so far this year...

Phobia
10-15-2004, 08:41 PM
JT the Brick is a huge raiders fan, so anything he says about the Chiefs is suspect.

Hydrae
10-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Hmmm, and I liked JT the few times I have heard him. Better than Rome but that isn't saying much IMO.

OmahaChief
10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
If you watch the Raiders games you will notice a JT the Brick sign in one of the endzones. Dude is a far gone homer for those losers. He is OK to listen to now and then but overall I don't care for him.

KcMizzou
10-15-2004, 11:15 PM
JT the Brick is a huge raiders fan, so anything he says about the Chiefs is suspect. Yeah... you beat me to it. I listen to the guy on my way home from work now and then. Good show... but his (and his caller's) opinion means jack shit.

Mojo Rising
10-15-2004, 11:40 PM
JT The Brick has to run a show that speaks to the Raider Nation. That is where he built his fanbase. Thus, he will spout off a bunch of hype that makes the Raiders look good. He got his start by winning the Jim Rome smack off. He is from NY and is a big Yankme fan. He gets some good interview guests because of the network he's on. That's the only thing good about him.

Rausch
10-16-2004, 12:52 AM
They just said Gunther is the problem with the Chiefs defense.

Then "they" are f**king idiots.

To not notice the turn around this defense has experienced requires ignorance of Anna-Nicole-Smith-proportions...

RINGLEADER
10-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Dumping on Gunther is weak. Take away three runs by Q. Griffin and DeShaun Foster and the Chiefs have a top 10 defense. If KC can keep opponents from racking up big runs on the ground like they did the last couple games then we'll be able to point to those three runs in the first two games and call them an abberation for what is otherwise a pretty good defense doing its best with average players (at best) at some positions and injured players at others.

Taco John
10-16-2004, 03:07 AM
The "take away" this and that arguments are what's weak. I agree it's too early to judge Gunther as a failure... But take away a loss and the Broncos are undefeated.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2004, 03:22 AM
Anybody listening to JT Brick..No, because JT the Brick is retarded.