PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Oakland Coliseum tomorrow...

chief52
10-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Hoping for a big Raider victory! Would be nice to see them reel the Broncos in a little bit. Definitely leaving all my Chief stuff behind! It should be a pretty good game and I am sure "Raider fan" will provide lots of entertainment. :toast:

Skip Towne
10-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Hoping for a big Raider victory! Would be nice to see them reel the Broncos in a little bit. Definitely leaving all my Chief stuff behind! It should be a pretty good game and I am sure "Raider fan" will provide lots of entertainment. :toast:
Can I hold your wallet for you while you are in there?

chief52
10-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Can I hold your wallet for you while you are in there?
Probably a good idea to leave it behind...those bathrooms can get pretty violent! If you do not hear from me, well, you know what happened.

Hoping for a good game and I think it should be.

go bo
10-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Probably a good idea to leave it behind...those bathrooms can get pretty violent! If you do not hear from me, well, you know what happened.

Hoping for a good game and I think it should be.well, u r goin' into the infamous black hole... :( :( :(

chiefsfolife
10-16-2004, 08:59 PM
f#ck oakland

Phobia
10-16-2004, 09:02 PM
I hope you're planning to blow up the stadium.

Crush
10-16-2004, 09:16 PM
If you meet Rob Ryan tell him that the 80's wants it's hair back.

keg in kc
10-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Time for the annual "get pelted by batteries, drenched in urine and fend off mask-wearing freaks looking to anally rape me in the bathroom" rite of passage?

whoman69
10-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Time for the annual "get pelted by batteries, drenched in urine and fend off mask-wearing freaks looking to anally rape me in the bathroom" rite of passage?
There couldn't be an accidental nuclear explosion there by any chance?

oaklandhater
10-16-2004, 10:32 PM

thats why i go to thebathroom before i go to chokeland games.On that note id rather sit at chokeland 100 times then sit for one game at Mile high

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Move the Radierz back to Los Angeles, lets the A's go to Portland and blow that piece of crap stadium up.

FloridaChief
10-16-2004, 11:35 PM

Don't be naive. Your wallet isn't what Skip wants to hold in the bathroom...

Ugly Duck
10-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Move the Radierz back to Los AngelesI was wondering.... do you think your team will move back to Texas again, or are you guys considering staying put in KC?

Rausch
10-17-2004, 12:42 AM

Uh...I don't really believe in God, but in this case, I'll pray for you...

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Move the Radierz back to Los Angeles, lets the A's go to Portland and blow that piece of crap stadium up.

Nice! :thumb:

oaklandhater
10-17-2004, 01:45 AM

word is the A's might move to san jose

Mojo Rising
10-17-2004, 02:15 AM
I was wondering.... do you think your team will move back to Texas again, or are you guys considering staying put in KC?

There have been reports of the Raiders leaving Oaktown. There have been no reports of the Chiefs going to Texas. What are you basing this on?

The game will actually be broadcast locally tomorrow (although there are still tix available.) The only other game this year to be broadcast will be the Chiefs.

I doubt that the A's will get the League to take the San Jose market away from the Giants and allow the A's to move there. The Giants currently sell too many suites and advertising to san jose tech comapanies for them to allow the A's to steal that market. Plus, once Barroid retires the Giants are going to be hurting to sell tix.

chief52
10-17-2004, 04:34 AM
Well, off I go. I will give you a report on the beautiful stadium and "fans". Fortunately our seats are not in the Black Hole, but the hole will be on the lower level to our right so we have a great view of it...for whatever that is worth. I am sure it will be an early Halloween there today. Hopefully the Chiefs take care of business and the raiders can bring the broncos back to the pack a little.

Over-Head
10-17-2004, 06:01 AM
Don't be naive. Your wallet isn't what Skip wants to hold in the bathroom...

And that one got knocked outa the park! ROFL

Over-Head
10-17-2004, 06:03 AM
I was wondering.... do you think your team will move back to Texas again, or are you guys considering staying put in KC?

:clap: ROFL :clap:

Over-Head
10-17-2004, 06:05 AM
Well, off I go. I will give you a report on the beautiful stadium and "fans". Fortunately our seats are not in the Black Hole, but the hole will be on the lower level to our right so we have a great view of it...for whatever that is worth. I am sure it will be an early Halloween there today. Hopefully the Chiefs take care of business and the raiders can bring the broncos back to the pack a little.

I'm quite enviuos, I know your not a "raiderz fan" but try to enjoy it anyway. :thumb:

wazu
10-17-2004, 07:20 AM
Considering that the Raiders have Kerry Collins at QB, I really can't envision them pulling off a win. Collins has looked absolutely awful.

roman gnome
10-17-2004, 07:30 AM
"On that note id rather sit at chokeland 100 times then sit for one game at Mile high"

Don`t blame you there...since Mile High has been paved over.

Go Bronc-os!

roman gnome
10-17-2004, 07:32 AM
Hopefully Collins gets to taste grass...often!

Ugly Duck
10-19-2004, 03:27 PM
There have been reports of the Raiders leaving Oaktown. There have been no reports of the Chiefs going to Texas. What are you basing this on?Heck, we just moved down Highway 5 a bit - and then we came right back. Your team moved all the way out of the dang state - and you're still there! I was just wondering if you think your team is going to go back home, or if its going to settle in where it is now.....

ChiefsCountry
10-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Heck, we just moved down Highway 5 a bit - and then we came right back. Your team moved all the way out of the dang state - and you're still there! I was just wondering if you think your team is going to go back home, or if its going to settle in where it is now.....

Its simple. Oakland is San Francisco's suburb. Los Angeles needs a team. Raiderz were there once. Al was dumb, he moved out the year he could have had the whole stinking market to himself.