PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow its raining in San Diego!

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 08:21 AM
We have gone 182 days without rain. It last rained on April 17th. We broke the record of 181 days without rain.

Its always kinda funny how when it rains it makes headline news here. They spend the first 15 minutes of a news broadcast talking about the rain. And there are always idiots who can't drive in the rain. There has been a report of 20 accidents from 4 am to 7am. Its a good thing its sunday or there would be hundreds of accidents clogging up the morning commute.

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 08:27 AM
The guys said that there was a bit of snow on the ground (in Buffalo) and now depending on location it's either raining or snowing. Serves the fish right since some jackass swapped our normal schedule of Miami in October and Buffalo in Decemeber.

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 08:42 AM
The guys said that there was a bit of snow on the ground (in Buffalo) and now depending on location it's either raining or snowing. Serves the fish right since some jackass swapped our normal schedule of Miami in October and Buffalo in Decemeber.

I am thinking you will be a happy girl this afternoon. Buffalo should roll over Miami.

Skip Towne
10-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Man, you think it's dry where you are but we are really dry. Why, we have two year old bullfrogs that don't know how to swim.

Cntrygal
10-17-2004, 09:13 AM
I am thinking you will be a happy girl this afternoon. Buffalo should roll over Miami.

We had better FINALLY play some solid football and not beat ourselves. Otherwise, I will be highly pissed :mad: .

milkman
10-17-2004, 09:24 AM
I expect the game between the Bills and Phins to be a real high scoring affair.

You know, like 6-3.

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 09:26 AM
We had better FINALLY play some solid football and not beat ourselves. Otherwise, I will be highly pissed :mad: .

Well if you guy lose to the phins then I would think you would be right to be pissed. They have to be the worst team in the NFL right now.

Rain Man
10-17-2004, 09:30 AM
People can't drive in the rain? What, they don't know how to turn on their windshield wipers or something?

jjjayb
10-17-2004, 09:33 AM
We have gone 182 days without rain. It last rained on April 17th. We broke the record of 181 days without rain.

Its always kinda funny how when it rains it makes headline news here. They spend the first 15 minutes of a news broadcast talking about the rain. And there are always idiots who can't drive in the rain. There has been a report of 20 accidents from 4 am to 7am. Its a good thing its sunday or there would be hundreds of accidents clogging up the morning commute.

I used to live just a few hours away from you in Yuma, AZ. People got stupid when it rained there also.

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 09:38 AM
People can't drive in the rain? What, they don't know how to turn on their windshield wipers or something?

Actually the road get a lot of dirt and oil built up between rains. So when it rains the roads are pretty slick. So there are a lot of spin-outs and rear-enders. They don't slow down and give themselve a little more room to stop.

milkman
10-17-2004, 09:54 AM
I used to live just a few hours away from you in Yuma, AZ. People got stupid when it rained there also.

Yeah, stupidity is the right word.

These morons drive poorly in perfect driving conditions.

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2004, 10:39 AM

I live in Springfield and people drive stupid in the rain their too.