PDA

View Full Version : Linebackers

Phobia
10-17-2004, 02:35 PM
It really sucks to be as thin at LB as we are anywhere on the team and watching Greg Favors tearing it up for the other team. IIRC, Favors played very little for us and left for the Titans. WTF?

We resign our crap (nice showing by #98 yet again), draft crap, and let players we've developed well depart.

the Talking Can
10-17-2004, 02:36 PM
We resign our crap (nice showing by #98 yet again), draft crap, and let players we've developed well depart.

ssshhhhhhhhh!.........its a secret...

Phobia
10-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Rich Scanlon post in 3.... 2..... 1.....

shaneo69
10-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey, Hicks did get a sack today.

Favors actually started at DE because they were so short at that position. They should've been running at him all day.

Iowanian
10-17-2004, 02:39 PM
There are a couple of Pretty nice LBs Playing at Texas and Hawk at OSU...............

BigChiefFan
10-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Barber has been a disappointment in my book. That and Fujita still misses a few tackles. Fujita looks to become a stud, but he's still developing, IMO. We also still need a MLB in the worst way. Beisel plays with alot of heart and is getting better, but a player like Jonathan Vilma sure would have been nice. The Chiefs need to address MLB in the off-seaon and continue to let the young players develop. When we are counting on players like Jones, we're in trouble.

shaneo69
10-17-2004, 02:41 PM
After starting at LB late in '98 when Wayne Simmons got cut, Gunther actually cut Favors in '99 and kept Greg Manusky. :cuss:

Iowanian
10-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Mike Pederson continued the Balanced Pickle tradition today.

unlurking
10-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Barber has been a disappointment in my book. That and Fujita still misses a few tackles. Fujita looks to become a stud, but he's still developing, IMO. We also still need a MLB in the worst way. Beisel plays with alot of heart and is getting better, but a player like Jonathan Vilma sure would have been nice. The Chiefs need to address MLB in the off-seaon and continue to let the young players develop. When we are counting on players like Jones, we're in trouble.
Barber had a great game today and Fuj was hurt. I don't think any rookie LB could replace either of those two.