PDA

View Full Version : Kennison needs to go next year.

Red Dawg
10-17-2004, 03:10 PM
He does nothing. Morton has stepped up the last two games. We miss Bo bad but Eddie is suppose to get us some deep ball catches but doesn't. If Mort's slow butt can get free then Eddie and all his speed should have no problem. What has contibuted? One good play in Denver, got hurt during Caro and today he did nothing. I'd offer LJ and Eddie for Keenan. I don't care how old he is. He can at least give us 2 seasons as a great posession reciever.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Kennison had 4 catches for 61 yards. He HAS been hurt most of the year you know. Sheesh!

You think Morton goes off for 115 yards without Kennison on the other side?

Raiderhater
10-17-2004, 03:15 PM
This is EK's first game back after being injured. Do not get me wrong, he is not a #1 WR, but judging him on his performance today (wich I didn't think was all that bad) is not the best move. Wait and see what he does over the course of the next few games.

As to Morton, does anyone find it a coincidence that his game started picking up the same time Horn was brought up? He knows he f#cked up in the Carolina game, so we bring somebody in who starts making catches and all of the sudden Morton is looking like a #1 guy? Where was this play the first two games of the season?

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Blaming our problems on the WR's at this point seems asinine.

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Kennison has been hurt and is not back to full speed. Morton is now getting his chit together. I think Kennison will be ok. And by that I mean serviceable. We do need a talented stud WR but I don't see us getting one. And no I do not want KMc. He had his chance to be a Chief and chose another direction.

CosmicPal
10-17-2004, 03:19 PM
I'd offer LJ and Eddie for Keenan. I don't care how old he is. He can at least give us 2 seasons as a great posession reciever.

This will have to go down in Chiefsplanet history as the stupidest, most phucked up sentence I've ever had the sorry eyes to read. You seriously think giving up Larry Johnson AND Eddie Kennison for a phucking loser like Keenan McCardell is a good trade...dude- I don't know what you're smoking, but it should be given to cheerleaders so you can get laid more often

shaneo69
10-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Other than the play where Kennison dropped the pass and then gave the DB a hug, he didn't piss me off too much today. Actually made a couple good plays.

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Our WR's played good today. Haven't said that for awhile.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Morton's on pace for 1,000 yards.

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Damn. What happened to gochiefs over the weekend? A name change and red rep?!

BigMeatballDave
10-17-2004, 03:39 PM
Damn. What happened to gochiefs over the weekend? A name change and red rep?!I was thinking the same thing. Just follow along a neg rep him...

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 03:40 PM
You guys want to gangbang this fag too?

Fairplay
10-17-2004, 03:40 PM

Hilarious!

Redcoats58
10-17-2004, 03:43 PM
You guys want to gangbang this fag too?
Looks like we all missed out on some gay-bashing.

Baby Lee
10-17-2004, 03:45 PM
I'd offer LJ and Eddie for Keenan. I don't care how old he is. He can at least give us 2 seasons as a great posession reciever.
You know, at this point I don't want DV, AS, or CP making ANY more personnel moves. It's only gonna get worse. Keep what we have until everything is burned to the ground in January and let the new guy hit the ground running.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Looks like we all missed out on some gay-bashing.

Nah. Just a neg-rep Gangbang. It's OK, I wasn't a virgin to the experience.

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 03:49 PM

Ok now I no who Fag is but who is VonneMarie? All these name changes confuse the hell outta me.

Fairplay
10-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Ok now I no who Fag is but who is VonneMarie? All these name changes confuse the hell outta me.

Angel.

Redcoats58
10-17-2004, 03:57 PM
Angel.
Sky

Sure-Oz
10-17-2004, 03:59 PM
We need a #1 wr next year for sure. I do love what morton has brought to the team so far this year, its too bad the whole O nad D is inconsistent half to half, thats why we are 1-4.

Fairplay
10-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Sky

Oops.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2004, 04:54 PM
First Morton is the worst starting WR in the NFL, now Kennison needs to go.

Red Dawg
10-17-2004, 05:01 PM
You guys are so right. Eddie is better than Keenan. NOT! In our offense he would be alot more productive than Eddie. Tampa is pitiful offensively. They have a bad ground game and Johnson is a shit passer. He is a good player, better than Eddie.

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Chiefs lose and we start fag bashing on go chiefs.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2004, 05:03 PM
Chiefs lose and we start fag bashing on go chiefs.ROFL

CosmicPal
10-17-2004, 05:12 PM
You guys are so right. Eddie is better than Keenan. NOT! In our offense he would be alot more productive than Eddie.

At least Eddie is playing and isn't asking for money he doesn't deserve.

McCardell is not a football player. He's a lame-azz possession receiver demanding more money when his play doesn't even warrant the money he's being paid now.

I love it when dumbazzes such as yourself just love to bag a player on the team just because they drop a single pass or don't look good in uniform.

PunkinDrublic
10-17-2004, 06:19 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. Kennison is no superstar but he's got the size and speed to stretch the defense. I don't buy raiderhaders conspiracy theory about Morton stepping up due to Horn coming on and being productive. Morton was hurt all during training camp and I think he's just now gaining more and more trust from Trent to throw him the ball.

Logical
10-17-2004, 06:23 PM
This will have to go down in Chiefsplanet history as the stupidest, most phucked up sentence I've ever had the sorry eyes to read. You seriously think giving up Larry Johnson AND Eddie Kennison for a phucking loser like Keenan McCardell is a good trade...dude- I don't know what you're smoking, but it should be given to cheerleaders so you can get laid more oftenROFL word

2bikemike
10-17-2004, 06:24 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. Kennison is no superstar but he's got the size and speed to stretch the defense. I don't buy raiderhaders conspiracy theory about Morton stepping up due to Horn coming on and being productive. Morton was hurt all during training camp and I think he's just now gaining more and more trust from Trent to throw him the ball.

Yeah what he said!

Raiderhater
10-17-2004, 08:11 PM

OK, then how do you explain last season?

And there are some who say that he faked his injury because he was expecting to be cut. I don't know if I buy that or not, but it is certainly more deserving of the label "conspiracy theory" than my belief.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
OK, then how do you explain last season?

The one where he posted solid numbers? I think Morton just needed a season or two to fully learn the offense. He's improved every year.

Morton had a fine game in week 2 and Horn wasn't on the active roster then.

Raiderhater
10-17-2004, 08:17 PM
The one where he posted solid numbers? I think Morton just needed a season or two to fully learn the offense. He's improved every year.

Morton had a fine game in week 2 and Horn wasn't on the active roster then.

How do you define "solid season"? In comparison to his first year?

How do you define "fine game"? In comparison to the first one?

I would define solid and fine by what I have seen out of him since the Texicans game. Other wise he has been for the most part, rather sub-par.

FRCDFED
10-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I am just tired of seeing other teams with three or four BIG physical receivers and wonder why we are playing with the hershey squirts :shake:

Teams like Jac and Minn just make me sick seeing their WR run over, around, and through people.

However, Morton had really shown some great stuff the last few games. I've been very impressed! Keep it up Johnny!

Raiderhater
10-17-2004, 08:19 PM
How do you define "solid season"? In comparison to his first year?

How do you define "fine game"? In comparison to the first one?

I would define solid and fine by what I have seen out of him since the Texicans game. Other wise he has been for the most part, rather sub-par.

Further more, how many seasons does it take a veteran WR to learn an offense?

How does he still not "get it" the first two games of this season, play with no heart in the second (fine game indeed), and then suddenly "get it" in the third?

I'm not buying it.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 08:25 PM

Morton had 76 yards against the Panthers, 55 against the Texans, and 64 against the Ravens. In all three games he was showing up on third down, and in all three games doing it without Kennison on the other side.

I truly believe it was just going to take time for Morton to get full adjusted here. He spent his entire previous career with another team in another system on another kind of surface. It has nothing to do with Chris Horn.

Raiderhater
10-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Morton had 76 yards against the Panthers, 55 against the Texans, and 64 against the Ravens. In all three games he was showing up on third down, and in all three games doing it without Kennison on the other side.

Let's not forget pulling up while going across the middle during the Panthers game. The Morton I saw today would not do that. Why is that?

Also, let's look at seperation? With the rare exception, he has not had a lot of it until real recently. And that started before Kennison got back (he had him all of last season) and about the time Horn showed up (consistently speaking).

I truly believe it was just going to take time for Morton to get full adjusted here. He spent his entire previous career with another team in another system on another kind of surface. It has nothing to do with Chris Horn.

Well to each their own. I think he has been motivated by someone younger who was brought in when he knows that most have not been happy with his performance. There was speculation that he was that he was going to be cut this year........