PDA

View Full Version : How Amazing are the Patriots?

Deberg_1990
10-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Another win today against a tough team. 30-20 over the Seachunks. Im not really a fan of theirs, but you have to give it up to them. One organization I am truly in awe of......Damnit Carl!!!!

Redcoats58
10-17-2004, 03:51 PM
:Lin:

Phobia
10-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Yeah - if it weren't for this damned loyalty flaw of mine, I could have converted to a patriots fan when I lived there in 94.... It sure would have made Sundays around my place more enjoyable....

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 03:54 PM
They won 30-20.

Saulbadguy
IIRC it was like 30-20 or something wasnt it?

Hammock Parties
KC's season is lost. But it will make up for all the heartbreak if we knock those punks off and break their winning streak on MNF. :cuss:

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 03:55 PM
KC's season is lost. But it will make up for all the heartbreak if we knock those punks off and break their winning streak on MNF. :cuss:
:thumb:

Phobia
10-17-2004, 03:55 PM

Only if their plane is lost on a deserted island.

Deberg_1990
10-17-2004, 03:56 PM

Yea..i would luv it! Anything is possible with our team...

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2004, 03:58 PM
We will probally blow them out to like 56-10 or something like that.

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 03:59 PM
We will probally blow them out to like 56-10 or something like that.
The way our seasons gone, I wouldn't count that out.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 04:02 PM
I still think this team can beat anyone at Arrowhead.

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2004, 04:06 PM
I still think this team can beat anyone at Arrowhead.

I think this team can beat anyone, but we just have to put it all together.

Rain Man
10-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Lamar is telling the Chiefs right now, "Why can't you be more like your AFL brother?"

Amnorix
10-17-2004, 08:01 PM
I certainly can't complain much about life... In truth, the 'hawks didn't show up for the first half for reasons I'm not sure about. Koren Robinson is a tremendous talent, but has hands of stone, which hurt them alot today.

Another week, another win, and I LOVE IT!!!

Battle of the unbeatens (Pats/Jets) next week at the Razor in Foxboro. Ought to be a good one.

Demonpenz
10-17-2004, 08:01 PM
The eagles are awesome, sure is nice when your team doesn't sit on its ass in the offseason

Skip Towne
10-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Lamar is telling the Chiefs right now, "Why can't you be more like your AFL brother?"
How can you joke at a time like this? :shrug:

Joe Seahawk
10-17-2004, 08:28 PM
I certainly can't complain much about life... In truth, the 'hawks didn't show up for the first half for reasons I'm not sure about. Koren Robinson is a tremendous talent, but has hands of stone, which hurt them alot today.

Another week, another win, and I LOVE IT!!!

Battle of the unbeatens (Pats/Jets) next week at the Razor in Foxboro. Ought to be a good one.

Congrats Amno, You guys truly have a great team up there..

I agree about Koren, drives me crazy! last year Jackson went through a similar spell. We can't bench him though, he had 9 catches for 153 yards... WTF do you do? other than making him stay late after practice and catch pass after pass. It looks to me like he's simply looking where he's going to run before the ball gets there..

That catch by 81 late in the game was sooo clutch for you guys.. the reason you've won 20 straight is because of plays like that.

Congrats again, hopefully we'll see you in the big game if we ever learn to hang on to the damn ball!

Amnorix
10-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Congrats Amno, You guys truly have a great team up there..

I agree about Koren, drives me crazy! last year Jackson went through a similar spell. We can't bench him though, he had 9 catches for 153 yards... WTF do you do? other than making him stay late after practice and catch pass after pass. It looks to me like he's simply looking where he's going to run before the ball gets there..

That catch by 81 late in the game was sooo clutch for you guys.. the reason you've won 20 straight is because of plays like that.

Congrats again, hopefully we'll see you in the big game if we ever learn to hang on to the damn ball!

Thanks for the compliment.

Flying cross country for the game doesn't help, nor I'm sure did the hangover from last week's game.

The NFC pretty clearly seems to belong to the Iggles/Vikes and you guys. I pretty much hate Randy Moss and T.O., so that means I'm rooting for you guys. I'm also no fan of Martz/the Rams, so all the more reason to for you.

Yeah, bad hands are devastating for a WR, even if they're otherwise phenomenally talented. Our group of annoying little scatback WRs might not be the most talented in the world, but they're generally quick, precise route-runners, good at getting YAC, and have good hands. In other words, reliable targets who can get open. Our offense is hurting without two of our best WRs, Branch and Troy Brown, but we're still getting it done.

Good luck to you for the rest of the season.

Bowser
10-17-2004, 08:38 PM
Get a room, you two!

Rain Man
10-17-2004, 08:44 PM
How can you joke at a time like this? :shrug:

It's the booze talking.

tk13
10-17-2004, 08:45 PM
It's the booze talking.
I guess that's better than the talking booze.

WilliamTheIrish
10-17-2004, 08:48 PM
The h ell with the Pats.

Damned champions anyway.