PDA

View Full Version : 2-???????s

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 05:15 PM
How come for me it dosent show me who is on line at the bottom of my screen and who is looking at a post??

How do i put a picture in my post evrytime i post on the bottom??

Any help here would be great :thumb:

CASHMAN.

|Zach|
10-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Its not just you.

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:17 PM
Go to hell Yankees fan.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Its not just you.

On question #1??
and io want to be able to put a picture in my post like you.

CASHMAN.

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:21 PM
go to your profile and click on signature... if you cant figure it out from there... it wouldnt surprise me.

Damn Yankees fan.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2004, 05:22 PM
How come for me it dosent show me who is on line at the bottom of my screen and who is looking at a post??Because you touch yourself at night.

|Zach|
10-17-2004, 05:22 PM
On question #1??
and io want to be able to put a picture in my post like you.

CASHMAN.
To do that you have to get it approved with the guy in my sig. He heads up the sig pic approval commission.

For the love of god, DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING BLANK ON THE APPLICATION.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 05:23 PM
go to your profile and click on signature... if you cant figure it out from there... it wouldnt surprise me.

Damn Yankees fan.

You are such a nice guy :shake: but i have gone there and it only lets me put writing below it.

CASHMAN. :thumb:

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:31 PM
you will need to use the http:/imagelocation.com/blah.jpg code with the image destination in between...

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:32 PM
you will need to use the http:/imagelocation.com/blah.jpg code with the image destination in between...

and if you plan on putting a Yankees pic there, you can go straight to hell, do not collect $200.

4th and Long
10-17-2004, 05:35 PM
CASHMAN,

I believe the Mods turned off the "Who's viewing this thread" portion of the board to increase performance.

To add a signature picture;

1. You need a picture that's already hosted on the web. You cannot load it from your hard drive like you would an avatar.

2. Go into your proflie/ signature option. Copy and paste the URL of that picture and surround it with image tags.

URL_of_picture_goes_here

Good luck.

- 4th

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 05:36 PM

So i click on insert picture and type in what you said above and then what?? sorry and thanks for the help, and no i wont put a yankees picture just for you :p

CASHMAN.

teedubya
10-17-2004, 05:51 PM
yeah but you would ignore the space after the g [img ]

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 05:58 PM
yeah but you would ignore the space after the g [img ]

So i click on the insert picture type on what you said and then hit ok, i got that but how do i get the picture there?? cutt and paste it from were i got it?
Sorry i suck at this stuff :banghead:

CASHMAN.

KcMizzou
10-17-2004, 06:00 PM
So i click on the insert picture type on what you said and then hit ok, i got that but how do i get the picture there?? cutt and paste it from were i got it?
right-click and hit "copy image location".... then paste it.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:04 PM
right-click and hit "copy image location".... then paste it.

Right click on the picture i want to paste??

KcMizzou
10-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Right click on the picture i want to paste??yep

|Zach|
10-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Right click on the picture i want to paste??
Ok, the picture that you want in your sig is going to be a location on the internet...for example...

www.randomdomain.com/randompic.jpg

To put a picture in your sig you have put the location of that picture between two tags and

To find out the location on the picture...you right click that picture and click "copy link location" then you paste that location in between the tags. Like so...

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:12 PM
yep
i did that and all it says is cut,copy,paste and copy shortcut no copy location???

Jenny Gump
10-17-2004, 06:15 PM
OMG!!!!!

4th and Long
10-17-2004, 06:15 PM
i did that and all it says is cut,copy,paste and copy shortcut no copy location???
Oh for the love of God ..

Wheres the pic at CASHMAN? What web page? Drop the URL here and I'll show you what to do.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Oh for the love of God ..

Wheres the pic at CASHMAN? What web page? Drop the URL here and I'll show you what to do.

i did all that and look at the bottom it shows an X as my pic :banghead:

|Zach|
10-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Ok, the picture that you want in your sig is going to be a location on the internet...for example...

To put a picture in your sig you have put the location of that picture between two tags and

To find out the location on the picture...you right click that picture and click "copy link location" then you paste that location in between the tags. Like so...

If it doesnt work after reading this post.

It never will.

4th and Long
10-17-2004, 06:21 PM
i did all that and look at the bottom it shows an X as my pic :banghead:
The URL in your "red x" is not to an image. :shake: Instead, it's to this page http://kcchiefs.com/news/2004/10/17/game_summary/

Find the pic you want to use, right click on it and select PROPERTIES to find the proper URL of the image.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:34 PM
The URL in your "red x" is not to an image. :shake: Instead, it's to this page http://kcchiefs.com/news/2004/10/17/game_summary/

Find the pic you want to use, right click on it and select PROPERTIES to find the proper URL of the image.

I did that and then copyed the url and there we go thanks everyone for helping me out, and i am sorry it took so long :rolleyes:

Phobia
10-17-2004, 06:37 PM
Ah may not be a braht man, but ah know what love eas, Jenn-ay.

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Ah may not be a braht man, but ah know what love eas, Jenn-ay.

:p :) :thumb:

CASHMAN
10-17-2004, 06:43 PM
cashman is having fun with this thanks alot, sorry i need to run and watch my yankees :thumb:

CASHMAN.