PDA

View Full Version : Frazod's F#CK YOUs for the weekend

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Every friggin team I root for that played this weekend LOST EVERY GODDAMN GAME they played this weekend. Let's begin:

1. Here's a minor 4321 to the Tigers, although they get off the easiest since I didn't expect them to win anyway. Didn't see the game, but at least the score was close. Hell, they even covered the spread.

2. Here's a bigger 4321 to the Cardinals pitching staff and their bleacher-bound batting practice home run pitches. WTF, do you clowns have Beltran on your fantasy team? SHIT! :#

3. And the biggest, flat-out, nuclear F#CK YOU goes to the life-sucking, heart-breaking, season-over, playing-for-draft-picks 1-4 douchebag Chiefs. :grr: I'm sure the primary offenders have been berated at length by now, and I have no desire to relive it after just completing a four hour drive. But YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

:cuss:

4. And finally, an honorable mention nlm to the whichever one of you GayState asshats put that damn Mildcat sticker on my license plate at Joe's, which I ONLY NOTICED YESTERDAY. At least I got a chuckle out of that one, but you realize, of course, that paybacks are a bitch.

That is all

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 09:12 PM
4. And finally, an honorable mention nlm to the whichever one of you GayState asshats put that damn Mildcat sticker on my license plate at Joe's, which I ONLY NOTICED YESTERDAY. At least I got a chuckle out of that one, but you realize, of course, that paybacks are a bitch.
ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 09:13 PM
This needs to be a weekly thread.

morphius
10-17-2004, 09:13 PM

That is all

That's damn good quality humor!!!

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm happy about the gimpy Cards. :D

I feel you on 1 & 3. :(

I don't know or give a fuk about #4...

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:14 PM

I see you've been misbehaving over the weekend.... ROFL

tk13
10-17-2004, 09:16 PM
I hope not, he's not going to have anything to complain about but the Chiefs after the Cardinals get eliminated this week... :)

Skip Towne
10-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Where you been all weekend? I missed insulting you during the MU thread.

Demonpenz
God how can Frazod love the Cards and hate the royals

KcMizzou
4. And finally, an honorable mention nlm to the whichever one of you GayState asshats put that damn Mildcat sticker on my license plate at Joe's,
ROFL Even to a fellow Mizzou fan... that's pretty funny.

VonneMarie
I hope not, he's not going to have anything to complain about but the Chiefs after the Cardinals get eliminated this week... :)
That's a big fat rep! ROFL

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Bastards! :cuss:

Hammock Parties
10-17-2004, 09:19 PM
I see you've been misbehaving over the weekend.... ROFL

Actually, all I did was ask for a name change. Unfortunately it occured in the middle of a Slayer neg-rep bash thread. When he disappeared, the bashers needed a new target. So now I'm a Fag with a lot of red boxes.

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Actually, all I did was ask for a name change. Unfortunately it occured in the middle of a Slayer neg-rep bash thread. When he disappeared, the bashers needed a new target. So now I'm a Fag with a lot of red boxes.

I hate it when that happens. ROFL

Inspector
10-17-2004, 09:20 PM
I feel your pain.

Ouch, stop it!!

dammmmit....

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:23 PM
God how can Frazod love the Cards and hate the royals
Because he's a retard. :)

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:24 PM
How do you know the sticker got put on at Joe's? I mean... maybe some Chicago resident is a prick K State fan.

Haha.

Just a little deductive reasoning. That's the only place my car was parked where anybody would know it was mine (the Illinois plates and Chiefs and Cards stuff on the back kind of give it away).

Short list of obvious suspects includes Jamie.... :grr:

shaneo69
10-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Every friggin team I root for that played this weekend LOST EVERY GODDAMN GAME they played this weekend. Let's begin:

1. Here's a minor 4321 to the Tigers, although they get off the easiest since I didn't expect them to win anyway. Didn't see the game, but at least the score was close. Hell, they even covered the spread.

2. Here's a bigger 4321 to the Cardinals pitching staff and their bleacher-bound batting practice home run pitches. WTF, do you clowns have Beltran on your fantasy team? SHIT! :#

3. And the biggest, flat-out, nuclear F#CK YOU goes to the life-sucking, heart-breaking, season-over, playing-for-draft-picks 1-4 douchebag Chiefs. :grr: I'm sure the primary offenders have been berated at length by now, and I have no desire to relive it after just completing a four hour drive. But YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

That is all

I'm with ya on the first three, Fraz. This might've been the worst sports weekend I've had in a long time. I actually had two TV's going in my living room on Saturday so I could watch Mizzou and the Cards game at the same time. Add to it that the B roncos won. I guess I should be happy that I didn't get a K-State bumper sticker put on my car.

BigRedChief
10-17-2004, 09:25 PM
What he said! :banghead:

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Because he's a retard. :)

I DO NOT HATE THE ROYALS.

I like both teams, as I've said repeatedly.

The next person who accuses me of hating the Royals gets a great big neg rep shitstorm.

Demonpenz
10-17-2004, 09:27 PM

The next person who accuses me of hating the Royals gets a great big neg rep shitstorm.

(/instert a fish being hooked.jpg)

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 09:28 PM

Hahahahaha!

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm with ya on the first three, Fraz. This might've been the worst sports weekend I've had in a long time. I actually had two TV's going in my living room on Saturday so I could watch Mizzou and the Cards game at the same time. Add to it that the B roncos won. I guess I should be happy that I didn't get a K-State bumper sticker put on my car.

The Chiefs are so far gone, even I don't really care what Denver does at this point. I know they'll win the division and get quickly greased in the playoffs, so it doesn't really matter.

Football season is pretty much over. :banghead:

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM

I already knew that, I was saying you're a retard for even liking the Cards...

Who'd you root for in '85?

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:30 PM
I already knew that, I was saying you're a retard for even liking the Cards...

Who'd you root for in '85?

KANSAS CITY.

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:30 PM
KANSAS CITY.
Rep.

You root for the Royals when they play each other?

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Rep.

You root for the Royals when they play each other?

Yes. Always have.

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Yes. Always have.
So when the Cards get eliminated, who do you root for then?

Demonpenz
10-17-2004, 09:34 PM
nobody expects

the royals inquisition

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:34 PM
So when the Cards get eliminated, who do you root for then?

That's not a WHEN, it's an IF. We've used up their best pitchers and have two of the last three in St. Louis.

But IF they lose, I'll be reluctantly forced to root for Houston, simply because they're not New York. But I certainly won't give a shit.

Saulbadguy
10-17-2004, 09:35 PM
Our chief elements are fear, and surprise...and an almost fanatical devotion to Tony Pena!

Demonpenz
10-17-2004, 09:36 PM
i forgot pena hit a GW post season HR in like 99, it's almost like he's aged twice as fast when he retired

VonneMarie
:Royals: :Royals: :Royals:

Frazod
Riiiiiight.

Eventually Beltran's gonna pull something hitting all those homers. :)

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:37 PM
i forgot pena hit a GW post season HR in like 99, it's almost like he's aged twice as fast when he retired
ROFL

FloridaChief

Coaching the Royals this year must have knocked 20 years off his life expectancy...

VonneMarie
That's not a WHEN, it's an IF. We've used up their best pitchers and have two of the last three in St. Louis.

But IF they lose, I'll be reluctantly forced to root for Houston, simply because they're not New York. But I certainly won't give a shit.
Sure.

VonneMarie
10-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Coaching the Royals this year must have knocked 20 years off his life expectancy...
C'mon, they're not that bad...

:sulk:

FloridaChief
10-17-2004, 09:40 PM
C'mon, they're not that bad...

:sulk:

Seriously, seek therapy. The Royals make the Chiefs look like the Yankees...

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Seriously, seek therapy. The Royals make the Chiefs look like the Yankees...

I hate to break it to you, but at this point the Royals finished with a higher winning percentage than the Chiefs have right now. :shake:

FloridaChief
10-17-2004, 09:43 PM
I hate to break it to you, but at this point the Royals finished with a higher winning percentage than the Chiefs have right now. :shake:

I'm goddamned well aware of that! :cuss:

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm goddamned well aware of that! :cuss:

Sorry. :shrug:

Skip Towne
Damn. This turned into a baseball thread. GAH!!

VonneMarie
Uh... they set a franchise record for losses in a season.

What, exactly, constitutes "that bad" for you?
If they don't play the Twins, White Sux, Yankmees, Red Sox, Gayngles and the A's every year, they'd be poppin' championships out they ass. :D

tk13
10-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Uh... they set a franchise record for losses in a season.

What, exactly, constitutes "that bad" for you?
If you take away about 100 of those games where they got outscored, they had the best record in the history of baseball.

Frazod
10-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Well, I'm going to go play Battlefront for a bit. I'll pretend all the computerized bastards I'm killing are selected players for the Tigers, Cardinals and Chiefs, the Mildcat fan who desecrated my license plate, and a few selected people who've posted on this thread.

:moon:

FloridaChief
10-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Sorry. :shrug:

Eight fuggin' months! I waited 8 months for the season to begin and after 5 lousy games, it's over - for all intent and purposes...

RealSNR
10-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Attention: Baseball season is over. It will come down to the Yankmes and some NL team, the NL team will most likely win the WS. Anyway, nobody gives a flying f*ck about the NL.

Time to talk about real sports like footba- err.... hoc... err, wait, damn...

Women's British League Cricket anyone?

J Diddy
10-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Attention: Baseball season is over. It will come down to the Yankmes and some NL team, the NL team will most likely win the WS. Anyway, nobody gives a flying f*ck about the NL.

Time to talk about real sports like footba- err.... hoc... err, wait, damn...

Women's British League Cricket anyone?

If it's nude I'm in.

:thumb:

J Diddy
10-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Eight fuggin' months! I waited 8 months for the season to begin and after 5 lousy games, it's over - for all intent and purposes...

yep, it's kinda like the offseason around here....

without the optimism.

BigMeatballDave
10-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Ok, the season is pretty much over as far as post-season goes. But, somewhere in my mind I think they could win 9 in a row like last season...

Crush
10-17-2004, 11:28 PM
If you take away about 100 of those games where they got outscored, they had the best record in the history of baseball.

:hmmm: You might be onto something. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

tk13
10-17-2004, 11:44 PM
:hmmm: You might be onto something. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Sure thing, only $99.95 a month for the best baseball insight on the web. Coming this March. :)

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2004, 05:12 AM
So... when it comes to baseball, you're frazbadguy?

TEX
10-18-2004, 06:26 AM
Um...go STROS! :thumb:

And now do you see the humor in stickers? ROFL

ROYC75
10-18-2004, 07:46 AM
Gee Tim, you have a bad weekend ?

Sounds like fun, sad I missed the it .

As for the Tigg's...... ROFL

As for the Cardinals /Astros .... Go Astros ! ROFL ROFL

As for the sticker....... ROFL ROFL ROFL

As for the Chiefs ..... :banghead: Everytime I have picked them to win, we lose. The one time I picked them to lose, we win. :cuss:

Rest of the year.......I think I'm going to pick them to lose ! :hmmm:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me thinks that the boys have dug a bunker too deep to crawl out of ! :banghead:

teedubya
10-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Eventually Beltran's gonna pull something hitting all those homers. :)

Yeah, he is gonna "pull" in about 25-30 million a year.

Rausch
10-18-2004, 07:53 AM

For you it might be... :)

Frazod
10-18-2004, 08:17 AM
Gee Tim, you have a bad weekend ?

Sounds like fun, sad I missed the it .

As for the Tigg's...... ROFL

As for the Cardinals /Astros .... Go Astros ! ROFL ROFL

As for the sticker....... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tonight I'll watch The Alamo and ROOT FOR THE MEXICANS!

ROYC75
10-18-2004, 08:46 AM

Cards better win tonight or they could be in serious trouble !

Mark my word... The winner of tonights game will be in the WS.

J Diddy
10-18-2004, 09:48 AM

ROFL

BigRedChief
10-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Cards better win tonight or they could be in serious trouble !

Mark my word... The winner of tonights game will be in the WS.

You could be right Royc75 :hmmm:

WilliamTheIrish
10-18-2004, 10:38 AM
4. And finally, an honorable mention to the whichever one of you GayState asshats put that damn Mildcat sticker on my license plate at Joe's, which I ONLY NOTICED YESTERDAY. At least I got a chuckle out of that one, but you realize, of course, that paybacks are a bitch.

That is all

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I wasn't in St. Joe.

FloridaChief
10-18-2004, 02:10 PM
For you it might be... :)

Ahhh, then you've switched teams then...Oh well, you'll probably be happier man for it...