PDA

View Full Version : I vowed to not get a haircut until the Chiefs win 2 games in a row

Macroach
10-18-2004, 09:29 AM
I made the vow in jest after the ridiculous loss to the Texans.

I needed a haircut at the time, but decided that I could last another few weeks until the Chiefs won two in a row.

I was looking forward to getting my hair cut today. (Not to mention the girl who cuts my hair is totally hot)

Apparently, the Chiefs defense had other plans.

Looks like the mullet jokes might actually apply to me by the end of the season.

Or, I might end up being a Johnny Damon clone.

Anyone care to join me?

Gaz
10-18-2004, 09:33 AM
I would join you, but no one would notice.

xoxo~
Gaz
Underendowed in the follicular department.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 09:34 AM
Anyone want to eat pudding?

Rain Man
10-18-2004, 09:37 AM
I'll join the pudding strike, but I'll be grossed out if I find a big long Macroach hair in my pudding.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 09:38 AM
I'll join the pudding strike, but I'll be grossed out if I find a big long Macroach hair in my pudding.
Yes. Combining strikes would definately not be a good idea.

Macroach
10-18-2004, 09:41 AM
If we go all season without winning two in a row, will you let it keep growing until next season?

Man, the thought never crossed my mind.

I better start thinking about that one.

I figure the best shot is Weeks 9/10 (TB and NO) or Weeks 12/13/14 (Bolts/Fade/Titans), or perhaps Weeks 16/17 (Fade/Bolts).

Otherwise, we would have to get lucky against either Atlanta, Indy, New England (ha!) or the Donx.

Macroach
10-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Yes. Combining strikes would definately not be a good idea.

Good call. Maybe I can just switch strikes.

At least it is winter, albeit the Northern Cali version.

I can get away with the Johnny Damon look for a few weeks.

Luckily, I work at a power plant, so the hair is not an issue there.

siberian khatru
10-18-2004, 09:44 AM
http://tuatara101.tripod.com/hartwell/images/cousin_it01.jpg

Rain Man
10-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Luckily, I work at a power plant, so the hair is not an issue there.

No one has any? Is it a nuclear plant? If so, that might be a sign of a leak somewhere.

Rausch
10-18-2004, 09:45 AM
I like this guy...

Macroach
10-18-2004, 09:48 AM
No one has any? Is it a nuclear plant? If so, that might be a sign of a leak somewhere.

Hmm, never thought of that. The dude with the third arm might have been a clue. (Here come the third leg jokes ...)

P.S. Missed the game - did Harts really knee Dante in the groin?

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 09:48 AM
I read somewhere hair burns at a very high temperature. It could be a new source of renewable fuel.

redbrian
10-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Not only not cut your hair but don't take a shower and sit in Carl's office every day.

Rain Man
10-18-2004, 09:51 AM
P.S. Missed the game - did Harts really knee Dante in the groin?

Yeah, pretty badly. Dante was lined up to catch a punt and was about to get absolutely drilled. Harts made a great play to peel off the attacker, but somehow managed to nail Dante right where it counts. Dante had to be helped off the field, but was fine later. It was a weird play.

Rain Man
10-18-2004, 09:52 AM
I read somewhere hair burns at a very high temperature. It could be a new source of renewable fuel.

That'd be cool. My ears could be the next Kuwait.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 09:54 AM
That'd be cool. My ears could be the next Kuwait.
Thats disgusting. Actually, ear hair inside the ear isn't too bad. When it grows on the outer ear is when it grosses me out. There is a guy that works here that has hair growing on the cartalidge and everything. I didn't even know that was possible.

Phobia
10-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Thats disgusting. Actually, ear hair inside the ear isn't too bad. When it grows on the outer ear is when it grosses me out. There is a guy that works here that has hair growing on the cartalidge and everything. I didn't even know that was possible.

Yeah - wait until your body mocks you in about 10 years. There's a lot of things you will realize are possible.

Macroach
10-18-2004, 10:09 AM

I'll take that one to the boss. Maybe I'm due for a raise if my hair continues to grow at this freakishly accelerated rate.

I could charge them by the pound and still make a killing.

Please win a %#@% game KC! :)

Macroach
10-18-2004, 10:10 AM

Or you have the odd hair that grows from the pores at the tip of the nose. We have a dude that has that stuff.

Or maybe it's the radiation...

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 10:13 AM
Or you have the odd hair that grows from the pores at the tip of the nose. We have a dude that has that stuff.

Or maybe it's the radiation...
That is undoubtably worse.

ROYC75
10-18-2004, 10:37 AM

I needed a haircut at the time, but decided that I could last another few weeks until the Chiefs won two in a row.

I was looking forward to getting my hair cut today. (Not to mention the girl who cuts my hair is totally hot)

Looks like the mullet jokes might actually apply to me by the end of the season.

Anyone care to join me?

Man, if we all done this, we'd look like apes at the start of next football season.....

Maybe Cave men !

Crush
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Man, if we all done this, we'd look like apes at the start of next football season.....

Maybe Cave men !

The cave men at Geico might find that to be offensive.

Kerberos
10-18-2004, 11:20 AM

Anyone care to join me?

GET USED TO THE NAME "HIPPIE"