DAMMIT CARL! :cuss:

Hoover
10-19-2004, 11:36 AM
I think its a real wierd trade.

The Chiefs should have tried to get either of these guys, for a draft pick

Bob Dole
10-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Stupid teams.

Don't they know Larry Johnson is a first round draft pick?

dirk digler
10-19-2004, 11:39 AM
I think its a real wierd trade.

The Chiefs should have tried to get either of these guys, for a draft pick

Especially the way Carl drafts. This was a no brainer.

Rain Man
10-19-2004, 11:44 AM
I agree with Hoover.

ChiefsCountry
10-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Different locations should help both. Morgan is from Texas and played at K-State. Dallas should be better for him. Bryant played at Pittsburgh ie Cleveland will be a better fit for him.

Mile High Mania
10-19-2004, 05:04 PM
This was odd ... most of the sports radio chatter in Dallas had Dallas/KC doing a deal. I really don't see either making an impact in 2004. Both have a lot of talent, but we'll see how it goes.

I do think that KC could have benefited from either of them ...

I was shocked at the Chargers stepping up for Keenan. I think that move will really solidify their passing game, esp with Caldwell being hurt.

I don't think Keenan adds instant offense, but it was a sweet move. I would have liked Denver making a bid for Keenan ... but, that's ok. SD gave up two picks (3rd and 6th right in 2005) for Keenan. Not bad, but it depends on how long they do his deal for...

Rice in Seattle is a decent option, but nothing spectacular ... again, you could do worse for a "conditional 7th" round pick.

Nice move on all parts... but, from a fantasy perspective ... Keenan is the man to target.

Rice should retire.

BigChiefFan
10-19-2004, 05:21 PM
I really wish the Chiefs would have made a deal to land Bryant. He's a young player who I've always thought was underrated. Bryant looks to be a great player in the near future and I think the Chiefs should have been more willing to land him. Either it would help our team this year or it was give us huge start of grooming a young player that looks to be a potential starter. Our starting WRs aren't getting any younger, we still don't know Boerigter's situation, and Parker hasn't proven squat. I know, I know, It's wishful thinking on my part that we actually plan for the future with youthful, promising players.

Bowser
10-19-2004, 05:23 PM
I agree with Hoover.

What, again? This is getting out of hand quickly................