PDA

View Full Version : I can hear Carl now.........

kczoo
10-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Dick and I talked last night. We feel at this time we have the talent right here that it takes to be a championship team. We looked at McCardell and others, then looked at our own guys. We did the right thing. ROFL :cuss: Muther Fuggin twinkle toed cack svckers!

Mr. Laz
10-19-2004, 02:42 PM
welcome to my world

i've known was a worthless,greedy,greezy pos king carl has been for a long while now.

teh reality suxors

MichaelH
10-19-2004, 02:53 PM
I wonder how much Carl makes. I'm sure it's a real good salary. He doesn't seem to be affected by the teams performance. I mean, he gets the same paycheck if the Chiefs go 13-3 or 4-12. Why should he give a rats ass who comes in. As long as the Chiefs are under the salary cap and making money, he's sitting pretty. To me, that's just wrong.

Mr. Laz
10-19-2004, 02:54 PM
I wonder how much Carl makes. I'm sure it's a real good salary. He doesn't seem to be affected by the teams performance. I mean, he gets the same paycheck if the Chiefs go 13-3 or 4-12. Why should he give a rats ass who comes in. As long as the Chiefs are under the salary cap and making money, he's sitting pretty. To me, that's just wrong.

i have heard that carl has a fairly significant profit bonus in his contract.... like 2 million dollars.

too bad more of his salary isn't linked to winning

Ghostof
10-19-2004, 02:56 PM
McCardell and the others dont fit the Kansas City Chiefs profile.

gblowfish
10-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Dear Kansas City Chiefs Fans:
You are, the best fans in the NFL, and I thank you for your question today about why our organization chose to stand pat through today's trade deadline.

Oftentimes there is a method to our madness, although it may not be evident at the time of a personnel decision. Chemistry is very important to a team. Sometimes teams germinate and rise quickly, like cake batter, only to fall when someone accidentally opens the oven door before the job is done.

Our 2004 team is more like a cesspool....working slowly at first, seemingly filled with a hot, steaming load of refuge...only to eventually be eaten away by enzymes, forming a rich, frothy broth of life giving nutrients.

In this "cesspool" of a 2004 season, our fans -the best fans in the NFL- need to be patient and let the enzymes create that rich, frothy broth. You would have to agree that nobody knows how to form a rich, frothy broth more than Dick Vermeil and me.

I usually refrain from discussing individual players, because in this league you never know who may end up playing, coaching or working in the front office down the road. But I will shed somewhat of a peek on our thought process for you, the best fans in the NFL.

McCardill was allowed to go to San Diego so that we may evaluate his talents more closely in the two upcoming games we have with the Chargers. If Dexter McCleon can cover him, we'll know he was not worth the asking price. If not, then we'll use Julian Battle to cover him during the 2005 season, so we're covered either way.

Antonio Bryant has been known to throw stinky, sweaty jerseys in the faces of his head coach. Dick said he does not like sweaty, stinky jerseys being thrown at his face. I think that's enough comment and you can draw your own conclusions.

And finally, why not trade Larry Johnson? Well, two reasons. Our organization thinks Larry can play. We do not play him to prove our point. And he needs to understand that. Until he does, he will not play. We also may need to replace Preist Holmes if he threatens retirement, so keeping Larry on the roster will allow us some leverage in our discussions with Priest. In the mean time, Larry would be advised to consider learning some new skills, like attempting to play cornerback, or place kicking on extra points. Or he could take my car out and wash it every now and then.

In the mean time, we are "Keeping the Faith" that we can turn this 1-4 start around, and finish a mediocre 8-8 or 7-9. We don't want to finish with too high of a draft pick, as that means paying outrageous signing bonuses.

We must stay at least $6 million under the salary cap. All I can tell you without betraying any confidences is it involves Kris Wilson and a well-known faith healer. That's all you need to know at this point.

Also it's very important to Think Big and vote for Bi-State II, or you'll soon be buying all new merchandise for your Los Angeles Chiefs. That is not a threat, it is simply my pledge to you, the best fans in the NFL.

Make sure to start saving your playoff money. Because until we're mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, we'll be asking for your financial support. For those of you who do not share my viewpoint, you may sit the F*CK down and shut the F*CK up.

Did I mention you are the best fans in the NFL?

Sincerely,
Carl D. Peterson
President/CEO/General Manager
Poop Does Not Stink Poobah
Kansas City Chiefs

BigRedChief
10-19-2004, 03:38 PM
thats some funny chit man. The pic of the King is the cherry

shaneo69
10-19-2004, 03:47 PM
That is priceless. I can't wait to get my hands on some LA Chiefs gear.