PDA

View Full Version : Stupid nightcrew thread (Split)

ExtremeChief
09-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Sorry Screwed up the split and left your post in the wrong thread.

cdcox
10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
And, HOLY SMOKES... check out the weiner on that dude.

That's just daddy's finger. Now that you mention it, his finger does seem kind of small.

cdcox
10-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Why must you destroy my humor? Do you hate me?

WHEN YOU QUOTED ME YOU CUT OFF MY JOKE! WHO HATES WHOM HERE??????

Phobia
10-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Is Meatolick still crying about shit? I think we're gonna need to get an age limit at ChiefsPlanet... Nobody below 24 except Psicosis and Slayer Diablo. Jesus.

Demonpenz
10-21-2004, 12:09 AM
i am 23, but i gotta admit a year of maturing could make my posts meaner than ever

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:10 AM
OMFG, he was setting himself up for it on purpose. It was his joke I just played the role to deliver the punchline. Jeezus fvcking Christ, stop with tha hateing just cuz I disagree on some politics with you...

Phobia
10-21-2004, 12:13 AM
You're gonna break Zach's heart.

Who? :shrug:

Phobia
10-21-2004, 12:14 AM
OMFG, he was setting himself up for it on purpose. It was his joke I just played the role to deliver the punchline. Jeezus fvcking Christ, stop with tha hateing just cuz I disagree on some politics with you...

STFU Meatolick. I didn't even know you could spell republican yet. It's not politics. We just don't like you because you suck.

P.S. and you're gay.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Well, what can I say to that?

Go (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) yourself.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:18 AM
I'd ask how someone as daft as Met... what's his new deragatory nickname?

No matter.... how he got into KU... but, then I remembered... it only takes like a 16 on the ACT to get into that school.

Don't worry, dude. After a couple years they'll teach you how to spell cat. Well... if you can keep up with the advanced basktetball team courses.

"Your ass from a hole in the ground: a comparative study"

LMAO, funny I got a 30 on the ACT. Now SAT, that's a different story...

Phobia
10-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Well, what can I say to that?

Go (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) yourself.

Oh - dude - I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't realize I'd be competing with such wit.

Please forgive me. I don't really think you're gay, Meatolick. You probably like girls, too.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Oh - dude - I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't realize I'd be competing with such wit.

Please forgive me. I don't really think you're gay, Meatolick. You probably like girls, too.

It's OK, I forgive you.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 12:23 AM
Oh man, brutual...Bad vibes on the planet these days.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Oh man, brutual...Bad vibes on the planet these days.

No shit, people hatin too much.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Well I hate to use that phrase because it makes me feel like I am in middle school. But the spirit of your post is correct. But I am as guilty as anyone...

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Well I hate to use that phrase because it makes me feel like I am in middle school. But the spirit of your post is correct. But I am as guilty as anyone...

See you are doing it as you type about it... SIGH.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 12:32 AM

It's not hate, Meatolick. The hot new look for fall is Meatolick. You're this year's Slayer. Don't worry, it will pass - as soon as somebody dumber than you shows up at the Planet.... It only took Slayer 2 years before you arrived.

Congratulations. We may even need to go find you a dipshit smilie or something nice to commemorate the occasion.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Glad to be of service. I tought David has been here for a while?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:01 AM
Just long enough to be glad you showed up.

Motherfvcker better give me some rep then.

Wolfman destroyed my shit on a DC forum. What a hack.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Glad to be of service. I tought David has been here for a while?

We discourage internet relationships between our younger membership. We once had an internet marriage between ShEboLa and Sky which ended badly. Don't even think about hitting on Dav.id.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:04 AM
We discourage internet relationships between our younger membership. We once had an internet marriage between ShEboLa and Sky which ended badly. Don't even think about hitting on Dav.id.

Where did that come from? Random shit like that passes off as being funny around here?

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:06 AM
Wolfman destroyed my shit on a DC forum. What a hack.
As much as I side on your end rather than KCW's on the political spectrum...this post is true in more ways than one... ROFL

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:07 AM
LMAO, you motherfvckers. I don't really care either way, but it's funny that the 3 rep giants neg repped me on the same day.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Where did that come from? Random shit like that passes off as being funny around here?

No, it's not funny at all. But, since I'm the ChiefsPlanet General Manager/President you're kinda obliged to laugh or dance. If you don't feel like it, you can bring me a bag of Funions instead.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:10 AM
LMAO, you motherfvckers. I don't really care either way, but it's funny that the 3 rep giants neg repped me on the same day.
You and Ali should go have a romantic dinner and talk about rep until the sun comes up...

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:11 AM
You're like the Simon Cowell of Chiefs Planet... criticizing everything you see.. contributing nothing yourself.

Except, Simon does it with a british accent... and in a biting way that is moderately humorous. You just sound like a 13 year old who can't come up with a solid comeback.

I only criticized 3 things:

~~The conservatives on DC
~~Excessive bitching about the Chiefs/Vermiel (my hero)
~~Ganging up on Gunther_Fan and Fag/Jbret/GoChiefs

Oh and Endlet you need to neg rep me again, to match Phobia. You are his little bitch aren't you?

I KID, I KID. But neg rep me anyway.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:12 AM
You're like the Simon Cowell of Chiefs Planet... criticizing everything you see.. contributing nothing yourself.

Except, Simon does it with a british accent... and in a biting way that is moderately humorous. You just sound like a 13 year old who can't come up with a solid comeback.

Nice. You couldn't possibly be more accurate with that analogy - not that I've ever actually seen American Idol or whatever that show is called on Fox with Randy and Paula :drool:.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:12 AM

~~The conservatives on DC
~~Excessive bitching about the Chiefs/Vermiel (my hero)
~~Ganging up on Gunther_Fan and Fag/Jbret/GoChiefs

Oh and Endlet you need to neg rep me again, to match Phobia. You are his little bitch aren't you?

I KID, I KID. But neg rep me anyway.
How could you be against ganging up on GF? Have you read his posts?

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:17 AM
That's a lie, Meatopeek. You bitch about everything. If a joke is beyond your cognitive ability, just let it ride and move on to the next one.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:19 AM
w/e you say, lord. I do come to this board to argue. Thanks for the rep though, lol.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:21 AM
That's much better. Now, where the hell are my funyons?

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:21 AM
That's a lie, Meatopeek. You bitch about everything. If a joke is beyond your cognitive ability, just let it ride and move on to the next one.

Cognitive abilities in a comparative perspective

Andrew Lock and Michael Colombo

Abstract
Recent studies of non-human animals indicate that cognitive processes mediate many areas of their behaviour. A number of human cognitive systems, and their properties þ for example memorial processes, categorical auditory and visual perception þ appear to have quite deep phylogenetic roots. It is not yet possible, however, to provide a precise evolutionary classification of these systems, for ecological factors play as large a role in the elaboration of an animal's cognitive abilities as does its phylogenetic status. Thus, many 'indices' that have been proposed as differentiating phylogenetic groups in terms of their 'learning abilities' or 'intelligence' have not been substantiated: initially promising proposals have been confounded by animals from 'lower' taxa showing 'unexpected' levels of ability in sensory domains relevant to their ecological niches. A restricted focus on primates, however, does tend to show an improvement in levels of performance from prosimians to Great Apes on tasks such as reversal learning; and it seems likely that these changes are based in differences in the underlying cognitive abilities and strategies these species employ.

The ability to form concepts has been shown for a number of non-human species. Most of these concepts have physical instantiations. Conflicting claims are made regarding the possession of the concepts of 'same' and 'different'. These appear to be absent in pigeons and goldfish; their status in monkeys is subject to dispute; they are quite well elaborated in the Great Apes, especially in chimpanzees, where most of the experimental effort has been focused. In this last-mentioned species, 'same-different' judgements extend into areas of analogy and transitive inference, which are perhaps closer to reasoning abilities than merely conceptual ones.

Observational learning (or imitation) has been divided into the categories of social facilitation, stimulus enhancement, and imitative copying. The last of these is largely confined to the Great Apes; whereas the other two occur across all the primate groups. Imitative copying is less developed in the Great Apes than in humans, and 'teaching' plays little or no role in the transfer of skills. Chimpanzees are capable of adaptive novel responses in a problem-solving context; but these are more possible for them in some situations than in others. Chimpanzees and orang-utans show self-recognition when confronted with a mirror; but all other primates tested tend to react to mirrors socially, as if they were confronting another conspecific.

Monkeys and apes occasionally act as though they recognize that other individuals have beliefs, but even the most compelling naturalistic and experimentally-induced observations can usually be explained in terms of learned behavioural contingencies, without invoking a higher-order 'understanding' of intentionality. What little evidence there is at this time does point towards chimpanzees (and possibly the other Great Apes) having some 'theory of other minds', although its precise nature is not yet clear.

There are some Piagetian-inspired investigations of comparative cognitive abilities. The Great Apes appear to reach sensorimotor Stage 6 in object permanence, spatial concepts, imitation, and the understanding of causality. Piagetian investigations of possible representational intelligence have proved disappointing to date.

Two oversimplified but none the less useful generalizations would characterize monkeys as possessing the ability to form conceptual representations, and apes as able to manipulate representations; and monkeys as more dominated by immediate perceptual experience than apes. In both cases, abilities are often restricted to particular domains of action. The elaboration of cross-modal and cross-situational abilities appears a major factor in the evolution of primate cognitive skills towards those possessed by modern humans.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:23 AM
That's much better. Now, where the hell are my funyons?

I'm not your wife to be bringing your shit to you.

But yeah, umm... did you want them in a bag or in a bowl?

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Like anyone's gonna read that.

I didn't, but I threw down some rep because I'm a giver.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey Metrodyke... I got a question for ya... whatya do when you see a Jayhawker with half a face?

...?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:27 AM
I didn't, but I threw down some rep because I'm a giver.

So ENDelt prefers to catch? Or does he just not have a choice?

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm not your wife to be bringing your shit to you.

But yeah, umm... did you want them in a bag or in a bowl?

Is random shit like that supposed to be funny around here?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:28 AM
Is random shit like that supposed to be funny around here?

Wasn't trying to. So how the fvck do you want your funyons?

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:29 AM
So ENDelt prefers to catch? Or does he just not have a choice?

Ok - here's a little lesson in following the flow of an internet conversation.

Wait, no - lesson cancelled. Class dismissed.

Shut up. Shut up. Bearcat, can Slayer please come out to play?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Quit laughing and reload.

LMAO, I've heard a different version of that joke.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Keep pushing...

Stop farting, sweetie.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:34 AM
Stop farting, sweetie.

Hahahaha.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Really? I didn't think that would be allowed in Kansas. I thought you were the "free state".

Your racist ass comes from Kansas doesn't it?

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:36 AM
Your racist ass comes from Kansas doesn't it?
Indep Bitch.

Boom.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:39 AM
Indep Bitch.

Boom.

Oh my bad.

BTW, I was guessing/asking on your origins, not stating anything.
As for you not being racist -- good for you.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:42 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9903/12/big.nato.02/missouri.independence.jpg

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:43 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9903/12/big.nato.02/missouri.independence.jpg

Didn't I say "my bad"?

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:45 AM
Didn't I say "my bad"?
Yes you did, I just like posting pictures...its all good man...

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 01:52 AM
Cosmic bowling, muthafvcka!

htismaqe
10-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Congratulations...you morons successfully ruined a very SERIOUS thread.

Phobes and Delt -- you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Metro -- I'm sure you're already ashamed, having looked in the mirror a few too many times.

This one is headed for the Romper Room.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 08:01 AM
No we didn't - that's what split is for. Took me about 45 seconds.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:07 PM
I get that a lot.

Let me second keg's call. I've never been the resident dipshit.

Mark M
10-22-2004, 02:40 PM
So ... this is the shit you guys posted in the thread about my son? :shake:

I don't even know what to say ...

well, other than the fact that it was my wife's finger in the pick, and yes, my son is hung well, just like his dad.

And as soon as I find out who that is ... :bang:

MM
~~;)

Phobia
10-22-2004, 02:43 PM
I knew you'd be offended, Mark.

Mark M
10-22-2004, 02:49 PM
I knew you'd be offended, Mark.
We all know how easily offended I am ... ROFL

Actually, I am a bit disapointed that it happened. But that's just the way things go around here some times. I appreciate moving the posts, however.

Rep for you!

MM
~~:D

Mark M
10-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Sorry. You just can't show a drunk man a picture of a baby that has a penis with a knuckle and expect him to not comment.

Instead of "whistledick" it's "knucklepenis."

MM
~~ROFL

Phobia
10-22-2004, 04:46 PM
We all know how easily offended I am ... ROFL

Actually, I am a bit disapointed that it happened. But that's just the way things go around here some times. I appreciate moving the posts, however.

Rep for you!

MM
~~:D

Heck, I was part of the problem. Thanks for the rep, though. ;)

Bowser
10-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Ah, now this is quality! A drunken nOOb taking on two drunken mods!

I knew my monthly dues would eventually produce something worthwhile!