PDA

View Full Version : The one person who can light a fire

dtrain
10-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Where is the old Gunther? The screaming yelling cursing sob who had the Chiefs D ranked in the top five during the 90's. It kind of seems that being here with :deevee: has made him so mellow I guess he "fits the profile". Profile my @ss! Every team needs at least one guy who has a thug mentality that will not back down from anyone. Someone who really believes anyone anytime anywhere! Do you think the Ravens D would be as good as it is without Ray Lewis? He doesn't accept anything less than everyones best effort and he steps on the field and leads by example. F*ck the profile bring in some real football players and let them play. You play to win and that's the bottom line! It is time the Chiefs organization starts playing to win!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

CosmicPal
10-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Apparently you missed his verbal outrage on Monday night football vs. some of the fans.

Gunter isn't on the sidelines, he's in the booth.....

dtrain
10-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Where is the old Gunther? The screaming yelling cursing sob who had the Chiefs D ranked in the top five during the 90's. It kind of seems that being here with :deevee: has made him so mellow I guess he "fits the profile". Profile my @ss! Every team needs at least one guy who has a thug mentality that will not back down from anyone. Someone who really believes anyone anytime anywhere! Do you think the Ravens D would be as good as it is without Ray Lewis? He doesn't accept anything less than everyones best effort and he steps on the field and leads by example. F*ck the profile bring in some real football players and let them play. You play to win and that's the bottom line! It is time the Chiefs organization starts playing to win!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

Seems like I got a little off of where I started going :D but my point was turn Gunther loose and let him be the way he was lighting a fire under the D which during practice and watch how it lights a fire under the O. Full contact during practice for few plays and see how much better we will look on Sundays!

Molitoth
10-21-2004, 08:45 AM
How do you know hes not? Do you hang out at practice?

KCTitus
10-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Light a fire? Here you go: http://www.jensco.com/jensco/grilllighters.html

dtrain
10-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Apparently you missed his verbal outrage on Monday night football vs. some of the fans.

Gunter isn't on the sidelines, he's in the booth.....

At least he is lighting someones fire. Get on the sidelines like before and get busy!!! Or sign the fans he was arguing with they have more fire than the Chiefs.

dtrain
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Light a fire? Here you go: http://www.jensco.com/jensco/grilllighters.html

Think we would need a flame thrower. Got that link handy :fire:

penguinz
10-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Get on the sidelines like before and get busy!!! .
How many times does it have to be said that Gunther has never called the defense from the sidelines. He has always been in the booth as a D Cordinator. The only time he has been on the sidelines is as Head Coach .

Predarat
10-21-2004, 03:59 PM
That Monday night game was awesome. I though he was going to go into the stand and kik the ass of those Ratbird fans!!

Rausch
10-21-2004, 04:00 PM
That Monday night game was awesome. I though he was going to go into the stand and kik the ass of those Ratbird fans!! :evil: