PDA

View Full Version : 'The Office' Special tonight

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 04:58 PM
For those of you who have witnessed the brilliance that is 'The Office,' note that a two hour special that follows up with the characters 3 years after the series ended is airing tonight on BBC America.

8pm with replays 10p, midnight and 2a.

nychief
10-21-2004, 04:59 PM
I can't wait.

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 05:02 PM
I can't wait.
I have to wait for the replays, as Thurs is already my busy TV night. 'life or something like it,' 'CSI,' 'ER,' and 'Without a Trace.' I could tape one, TiVO the other, and watch the third, but I need my Dish Receiver to get CSI and ER in HiDef.

nychief
10-21-2004, 05:05 PM
I have to wait for the replays, as Thurs is already my busy TV night. 'life or something like it,' 'CSI,' 'ER,' and 'Without a Trace.' I could tape one, TiVO the other, and watch the third, but I need my Dish Receiver to get CSI and ER in HiDef.

you are a dedicated fan. :clap:

Deberg_1990
10-21-2004, 05:14 PM

ER?? I quit watching it after Clooney left...is it still worth watching?? Its first 5 seasons or so were great...

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 05:20 PM
ER?? I quit watching it after Clooney left...is it still worth watching?? Its first 5 seasons or so were great...
Somebody take a hammer to your frontal lobe? I could've sworn we had this discussion just a couple of weeks, or even less, ago. I'll watch anything with Maura Tierney.

Deberg_1990
10-21-2004, 05:21 PM
I watched without a trace once. That was a pretty alright show.

I felt the same way...just alright..or OK.....I dont get the whole CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/Cold Case/Without a trace phenomenon. They are all just ok to me.

Deberg_1990
10-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Somebody take a hammer to your frontal lobe? I could've sworn we had this discussion just a couple of weeks, or even less, ago. I'll watch anything with Maura Tierney.

Oh yea...i remember now...But Sherry Stringfield is so much hotter..

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Lets not stray from the topic too much.

Brilliance.

The Office = Office Space meets Spinal Tap.

Deberg_1990
10-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Lets not stray from the topic too much.

Brilliance.

The Office = Office Space meets Spinal Tap.

Guess i need to try and catch it sometime.......wasnt there an American version as well?

nychief
10-21-2004, 05:34 PM
this is the final episode. I am very excited. Ricky Gervis is doing a new show called "Extra" about a actor that only plays extra parts.

Baby Lee
10-22-2004, 05:31 AM
Guess i need to try and catch it sometime.......wasnt there an American version as well?
They tried to Americanize it. But after 'Coupling' sucked baows, they took a close look and decided it wasn't translating well either.