PDA

View Full Version : Eric Warfield

Bane
10-22-2004, 03:36 PM
I know alot of people including me at times have been very hard on him from time to time,but he seems really comitted this year.I noticed that against the jaguars he really layed the wood to some of their players.I know he was a saftey at NEB,but alot of nfl corners dont hit like a saftey.I watched the game a couple other times just to see some of his hits.Im really glad to see him settle down and play like he has been.Did anyone else notice some of his hits.I think 1 of them was on a missed tackle by barber.go chiefs

HC_Chief
10-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Warfield has been one of our better defenders (if not the best) over the past three seasons.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Warfield has been one of our better defenders .
yes... he has been good this year ... prolly our best

but then again, that ain't saying much

ck_IN
10-22-2004, 03:55 PM
It does seem like he's figured it out and is now starting to use some of that potential that we paid so much for when he signed his last contract.

I still think we need to take a long look in the draft for a shutdown CB. I just don't see Warfield taking out anyone's #1 WR.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2004, 03:59 PM
It does seem like he's figured it out and is now starting to use some of that potential that we paid so much for when he signed his last contract.

I still think we need to take a long look in the draft for a shutdown CB. I just don't see Warfield taking out anyone's #1 WR.

yea, after 8 years maybe he's finally got his head on straight

maybe he's finally sober? :shrug:

but then again maybe McCleon has sucked so bad that teams don't bother looking his way anymore?

hopefully he's finally ready to earn that contract he got

Deberg_1990
10-22-2004, 04:10 PM

Agreed...Warfield teamed up with a young stud #1 corner such as a Antre Rolle would be potentially be elite.

KC Dan
10-22-2004, 04:13 PM
but then again maybe McCleon has sucked so bad that teams don't bother looking his way anymore?
The more likely scenerio.......

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-22-2004, 04:41 PM
I predicted Warfield would be our defensive mvp and go the Pro-Bowl this year before the season started. People laughed.

It's all about Eric Warfield.

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2004, 06:04 PM
I was yelling from the stands during the Jax game to put Warfield on Jimmy Smith. They had McCleon cover him the whole game.

*edit*

they had McCleon "try" to cover him. He failed.

ChiefsCountry
10-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Oh well Reggie Williams would have destoried McCleon on Sunday.

KcMizzou
10-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Agreed...Warfield teamed up with a young stud #1 corner such as a Antre Rolle would be potentially be elite.That sounds awesome... I'd love to see it.

Skip Towne
10-22-2004, 07:28 PM
I predicted Warfield would be our defensive mvp and go the Pro-Bowl this year before the season started. People laughed.

It's all about Eric Warfield.
I really like that pic of you in your sig. You should consider changing your name to beer gut.