PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the game tommorrow? Excited about the game?

BigRedChief
10-23-2004, 10:11 AM
I can't remember when I've been less excited about attending a game at Arrowhead. Maybe it's because my basball team is doing well but I don't think so. I've been really excited about going to games when I knew we had no chance at winning or their was an ice storm. And my son is really excited about seeing Vick. So whats up with that? Anybody else feeling kind of blah about the game? Is there a cure? Have you checked your spam, is there a pill?

Bowser
10-23-2004, 10:13 AM
It'll be fun. Go for the experience as much as the game. And the weather is going to cooperate, as well.

And no, I'm not going to be there. :D

Deberg_1990
10-23-2004, 10:15 AM
I would think that it would be fun to go watch Vick play in person. Its not like hes gonna playing in Arrowhead very often....

Calcountry
10-23-2004, 10:23 AM
I can't remember when I've been less excited about attending a game at Arrowhead. Maybe it's because my basball team is doing well but I don't think so. I've been really excited about going to games when I knew we had no chance at winning or their was an ice storm. And my son is really excited about seeing Vick. So whats up with that? Anybody else feeling kind of blah about the game? Is there a cure? Have you checked your spam, is there a pill?
I think the Chiefs will have to win 3 in a row to make it exciting again.

Deberg_1990
10-23-2004, 10:26 AM
I think the Chiefs will have to win 3 in a row to make it exciting again.

and we all know that aint gonna happen......we may win tommorow, but i seriously doubt we beat the Indianapolis Manning's...

Sure-Oz
10-23-2004, 10:31 AM
I have a few friends going, hopefully they will bring us a W.

BigRedChief
10-23-2004, 11:28 AM
I have a few friends going, hopefully they will bring us a W.

You have friends that are a shut down corner and a stretch the field WR. Cool! :thumb:

cookster50
10-23-2004, 12:11 PM
You have friends that are a shut down corner and a stretch the field WR. Cool! :thumb:

LOL

chiefs4me
10-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Enjoy the game,,,,don't take it for granted that you get to go,,,,I would love to be back home and have the chance to go to arrowhead again,,,,,,win or lose

Sure-Oz
10-23-2004, 01:34 PM
They might distract the opposition with their looks, creating open lanes for Johnny Morton and the other one may stop vick's wr's from getting past the line with a "jam".

BigRedChief
10-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Hell, I'm excited about watching it on TV tomorrow.

It's the Chiefs ferkrissakes! I'm too stupid to give up. They could be 1-14, and I'll wake up that last weekend thinking, "Oh man... I hope we f*cking win today!" throw on my jersey and go amped up.

I hear that. :thumb:

Stinger
10-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes and Yes. I mean how can you not get excited about going to a game at arrowhead?

LocoChiefsFan
10-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Hell, I'm excited about watching it on TV tomorrow.

It's the Chiefs ferkrissakes! I'm too stupid to give up. They could be 1-14, and I'll wake up that last weekend thinking, "Oh man... I hope we f*cking win today!" throw on my jersey and go amped up.
Lucky, you get to watch the game. It's on Fox so I know i'll be left watching the Rams instead. Always got the radio though.

the Talking Can
10-23-2004, 02:23 PM
a quick look at the main forum tells me there is practically zero excitement about tomorrows game....at least we're not fairweather! whew......

looks like we are excited about Einstein and Shatner though...that's something

BigRedChief
10-23-2004, 02:26 PM
a quick look at the main forum tells me there is practically zero excitement about tomorrows game....at least we're not fairweather! whew......

looks like we are excited about Einstein and Shatner though...that's something

And the Cardinals...:harumph: