PDA

View Full Version : David Pollack... WE NEED THIS GUY!

dtebbe
10-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Watching the GA/AR game, man we need a guy like this. He's pretty fly for a white guy.

DT

Sure-Oz
10-23-2004, 07:54 PM
What position?

Coach
10-23-2004, 08:13 PM
What position?
DT if I am not mistaken.

Logical
10-23-2004, 08:23 PM
DT if I am not mistaken.if so let me scream at the top of my lungs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

CB , MLB or WR I do not want to hear about any other position.

Demonpenz
10-23-2004, 08:25 PM
i thought he played SS and we need a corner it would work out well

ZootedGranny
10-23-2004, 08:44 PM
He's a DE, and he's an animal. I personally thought had he come out last year, he would've easily been a better choice than Udeze and Will Smith.

keg in kc
10-23-2004, 08:46 PM
I think we have enough issues on this team without having some iteration of "polock" on the roster.

NaptownChief
10-23-2004, 09:35 PM
CB , MLB or WR I do not want to hear about any other position.

Pass rushing DE certainly needs to be on that list of WR, CB and MLB...

If you look at each position by itself and ignore each unit as a whole then WR is our biggest need followed by a legit NFL caliber CB then pass rushing DE and then MLB.

If Beisel or Mitchell don't make any significant strides in their development then I would move MLB ahead of DE but I think between the two we at least have a outside chance at having a legit MLB. We have no legit prospects at WR or DE....Some might argue Wilkerson but that would be it and that is still a long shot. Battle gives us some hope at CB but he has looked lost so far. At WR we have scraped the bottom of the barrel and it isn't pretty. (Passing on K.Colbert in the 2nd this might end up being one of the dumbest moves in recent KC history and that is saying a bunch as the dumb moves have been many)

alanm
10-23-2004, 09:46 PM
MLB Barret Ruud is going to go to some lucky team in the 1st this next draft. Cept it won't be us.:banghead:

Bowser
10-23-2004, 09:55 PM
MLB Barret Ruud is going to go to some lucky team in the 1st this next draft. Cept it won't be us.:banghead:

We keep losing at this clip, and we'll be talking about Derrick Johnson in a Chiefs uni this time next year..........

NaptownChief
10-23-2004, 09:59 PM
We keep losing at this clip, and we'll be talking about Derrick Johnson in a Chiefs uni this time next year..........

Thinking about Bozo Peterson trying to sign another high 1st round pick is quite scary...His "See How Little Value We Can Get Out Of The 1st Round" bit will be in full force.

dtebbe
10-23-2004, 10:12 PM
Thinking about Bozo Peterson trying to sign another high 1st round pick is quite scary...His "See How Little Value We Can Get Out Of The 1st Round" bit will be in full force.

He'd probably trade it for three 3rd round picks where he would take a fullback, running back, and tight end.... later saying "they were the best athletes available"

DT