PDA

View Full Version : DT helped us win the game today...

dtebbe
10-24-2004, 03:34 PM
We flew up for the game today, and are staying this week and going to the Indy game next weekend. So, in honor of DT's HOF nomination I wore my prized (previously unworn) DT game jersey from the 75th anniv. season. The way the defense played today, I feel like DT was on the field with them today, a 13th man.

God bless you DT, and a BIG hats off to the Chiefs D, they played old-school Chiefs D today.

DT

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Question is....do you think DT makes first ballot? Could be tough with Irvin and Young up in the mix.

Pants
10-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Question is....do you think DT makes first ballot? Could be tough with Irvin and Young up in the mix.

Why do you come in and **** this thread up?

dtebbe
10-24-2004, 04:07 PM

I think if the people voting would just watch the Chiefs season highlights from about 1989 to 1994 he would make it hands down. But you never know about those retards who do the voting.

DT

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Why do you come in and **** this thread up?

Because it's something I thought about the other day when I saw the list. I wasn't going to start a thread about it. Good enough for you?

BigChiefFan
10-24-2004, 04:11 PM
I think DT definitely deserves to go into the HOF as a first year eligible inductee. His play speaks volumes and he had the stats to back it up. He is ONE of the BEST LBers to play the game.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2004, 04:12 PM
I think if the people voting would just watch the Chiefs season highlights from about 1989 to 1994 he would make it hands down. But you never know about those retards who do the voting.

DT

I think DT will get in...it's just a matter on when. I'll always remember the look on his face during that heavy rain game in the late 90's....great expression.

DenverChief
10-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Funny you mention that...I wore my DT jersey to Rainmans house today and when I got there Rainman was wearing his too :hmmm: