PDA

View Full Version : Gochiefs, JBret, whoever he is has to go ...

royr17
10-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Can tell someone tell me what this jerk is doing back on the board for ?

The guy is a loser, a jerk, a poor excuse for a individual and chiefsplanet being the great place it is, there is no excuse for having a troll like that on our board.

He shouldnt have been allowed back in the 1st place and eventually he is going to screw up and when he does i will be very glad to see him go.

I use to be friends with the guy but i cant stand him anymore. I kid you not if anybody on this board thinks he is a great person that they are wrong. The kid should have no freedoms on this board.

He's just a kid but that being said he is dumb and stupid, I can even go out to say even if he is 24, that i have more brains and common sense than this bozo will ever have in his lifetime.

So what the hell is he doing back on this board is what i wanna know ?

Iowanian
10-24-2004, 08:38 PM
He's probably the poster on the board, who Most relates to your frustration with bedding a chic.

You two should be more like Brothers...Good Friends........Poncho and Lefty, Bert and Ernie......Siskle and Ebert.......

...or my choice............Lennie and Squiggy

Brock
10-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Apparently they can't keep him out.

Valiant
10-24-2004, 08:40 PM
someone get a jeweler, this thread is going to make some gems....

ahha.. love that commercial...

beavis
10-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Here we go...

chiefs4me
10-24-2004, 08:43 PM
and why don't you like him,,,

Sure-Oz
10-24-2004, 08:43 PM
someone get a jeweler, this thread is going to make some gems....

ahha.. love that commercial...
I saw that today that was pretty funny.

KCWolfman
10-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Roy, update your sig. Eric grabbed another one today.

Bowser
10-24-2004, 08:46 PM
I was around for the original GoChiefs implosion, but this version seems to be less deserving of being banned than some others around here, imo.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-24-2004, 08:49 PM
I hear he can give a pocket pussy one hell of a tongue bath

Skip Towne
10-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Well, I'm not going to comment since I can't give you a good reason why I should be on this board. I should be banned.

el borracho
10-24-2004, 08:55 PM
I think he is here for the Rich Scanlon updates.

Bowser
10-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Well, I'm not going to comment since I can't give you a good reason why I should be on this board. I should be banned.

Later, Skip. It's been fun!

royr17
10-24-2004, 08:56 PM
well personally what do i have against him, everything, and to add a little more insult towards me when you have some personal problems in your life, you do not like being called retarded, and if any of you guys here ever make a stupid comment or remark dont be surprised if he doesnt call you retarded.

the guy thinks he ranks superior among other people and tries to insult people and make them feel bad either cause he feels bad or he loves making peoples life horrible.

like i said the guy is a jerk and anything else i can think of, i use to be able to stand him but i cant stand the asshole anymore, and somebody that can set there and call you a retard cause you have faith in a team and think the team will prevail through is worthless excuse for a human being in my honest opinion.

David.
10-24-2004, 08:58 PM
so, what did gochiefs do now? Did I miss a thread?

Hammock Parties
10-24-2004, 08:59 PM
I'm not even going to respond to this thread.

Oops.

el borracho
10-24-2004, 09:00 PM
He's just a kid but that being said he is dumb and stupid, I can even go out to say even if he is 24, that i have more brains and common sense than this bozo will ever have in his lifetime.

I think it is fairly obvious that a high IQ is not a prerequisite for registration.

Mosbonian
10-24-2004, 09:05 PM
I think it is fairly obvious that a high IQ is not a prerequisite for registration.

Think what would happen to the Mane or Raider Board if they required even an average IQ to register......their board would be even more desolate than GoChiefs love life.....

mmaddog

Monty
10-24-2004, 09:06 PM
...or my choice............Lennie and Squiggy

Nice! With that, here's their new avatar:

http://www.uss-rangerguy.com/eags/lensquig.jpg

Eleazar
10-24-2004, 09:11 PM
You guys shouldn't opreth him. :thailor:

chiefs4me
10-24-2004, 09:14 PM
well personally what do i have against him, everything, and to add a little more insult towards me when you have some personal problems in your life, you do not like being called retarded, and if any of you guys here ever make a stupid comment or remark dont be surprised if he doesnt call you retarded.

the guy thinks he ranks superior among other people and tries to insult people and make them feel bad either cause he feels bad or he loves making peoples life horrible.

like i said the guy is a jerk and anything else i can think of, i use to be able to stand him but i cant stand the asshole anymore, and somebody that can set there and call you a retard cause you have faith in a team and think the team will prevail through is worthless excuse for a human being in my honest opinion.

Well thanks for the info,,,but you should just ignore him/her,,after all it is the net and you will probably never meet,,,maybe some will since they live closer and attend games and stuff,,but you or I probably never will,,,so just ignore the little jerk,, put them on ignore and don't read any of their posts,,,and have a nice nite,,,,

redsurfer11
10-24-2004, 09:19 PM
A good portion of this board baits him into arguements. That is where all the problems start. If you don't like what he has to say,please use the ignore option. If Go Chiefs can learn to avoid the baiting tactics, he can be a productive member on this board. GoChiefs-talk football and you won't get banned. Talk about your private life or others, you'll be digging your own grave once again. Keep your head up and act like football fan. Act Mature, it will take you along way. Some day people will learn to appreciate your posts. Good Luck.

beavis
10-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Well thanks for the info,,,but you should just ignore him/her,,after all it is the net and you will probably never meet,,,maybe some will since they live closer and attend games and stuff,,but you or I probably never will,,,so just ignore the little jerk,, put them on ignore and don't read any of their posts,,,and have a nice nite,,,,
I would agree, but it's been made clear numerous times before that he isn't welcome here, and he keeps coming back. I thought we were rid of him forever the last time, but apparently I was wrong.

Sure-Oz
10-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Who cares?

Seriously, just ignore him or something, i haven't even really noticed him on the board since his return and i don't have anyone on iggy.

|Zach|
10-24-2004, 10:17 PM
I think he has been a good poster for a long time and I enjoy having him around. I don't think he has done anything even close to warrent a banning.

RealSNR
10-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Really, if people would stop acting like whiney bitches, he's a cool guy.

Let him stay.

Pants
10-24-2004, 10:25 PM
What did he do in the first place?

PastorMikH
10-25-2004, 12:46 AM
he's a cool guy.

Don't know if I'd go that far. However, he is showing some signs of growing up. Perhaps it is the restrictions Phil has him on but anyhow, he's doing better than he did a year ago.

listopencil
10-25-2004, 05:02 AM
If you ban him again can you somehow ban him from Orange Mane as well? Just a thought.

Redcoats58
10-25-2004, 05:35 AM
You're offended by him calling you a "Retard"? That's not really that big of a deal coming from a 24 year old virgin with a pocket full of cash that couldn't get laid by a tied up blind broke hooker with no house for him to drive around for countless hours. They do have an ignore feature, you might as well use it.

grandllama
10-25-2004, 06:08 AM

eh, whatever... I call ENDelt retarded all the time... and I think I called NZoner retarded several times Friday night... and I'm pretty sure GC has called me retarded as well... Is it PC... no, light hearted ribbing... yes.

GC, while not a 'model' poster, has behaved fairly well this time around.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 02:37 PM
The thing is that gochiefs acts decent enough during the season to where no one really cares if he tags along or not, but I assume he'll either leave of his own free will or of the mods' will during that short period between the season ending and he gets too thin-skinned about being one of the Planet's whipping boys again.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 02:45 PM
The thing is that gochiefs acts decent enough during the season to where no one really cares if he tags along or not, but I assume he'll either leave of his own free will or of the mods' will during that short period between the season ending and he gets too thin-skinned about being one of the Planet's whipping boys again.

Did you miss the memo? My skin's a whole lot thicker.

Do you think you could endure having your rep go from around 3K to negative 2K?

Valiant
10-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Did you miss the memo? My skin's a whole lot thicker.

Do you think you could endure having your rep go from around 3K to negative 2K?

are you going to kill yourself because of it...it is ****ing rep, not validation that anybody likes or dislikes your ass....grow up...

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 02:52 PM
are you going to kill yourself because of it...it is ****ing rep, not validation that anybody likes or dislikes your ass....grow up...

My point is...the old GoatMeat would have blown up about it.

bogie
10-25-2004, 02:57 PM

GoChief, as you can see, I'm a rookie. What did you do that has everyone on yo azz?

shakesthecat
10-25-2004, 03:04 PM

Maybe you missed it, but that's EXACTLY what rep is to these dorks.

Oh no! What have I done?!?
I can almost feel the neg rep on it's way to me.

I'm ruined.

chiefs4me
10-25-2004, 03:08 PM

so you are who they are talking about,,,what did you do to make everybody mad,,,and who gives a crap about your rep points,,it doesn't count for anything in the real scheme of life,,,,I have actually agreed with a couple of your posts,,,does that mean they are all gonna hate me now,,,who gives a f$%#

Phobia
10-25-2004, 03:11 PM
Gochiefs was a complete dufus when he first came to ChiefsPlanet. I can't explain it well, you have to read for yourself. Several of the regulars tried to stick up for the kid and help him out, but he'd turn around and make them look bad by pulling the same old crap. Basically, he was a Chiefs fan troll - worse, actually.

But, he's our troll and he's doing okay in this iteration.

chiefs4me
10-25-2004, 03:13 PM
thanks for the info

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Apparently they can't keep him out.
He is like Bob, from "What about Bob".

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 03:16 PM
Duhhhh, We got chilly beans.

Gaz
10-25-2004, 03:17 PM
...Do you think you could endure having your rep go from around 3K to negative 2K?

Disable your rep.

xoxo~
Gaz
Going for the easy solution.

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 03:17 PM
I would agree, but it's been made clear numerous times before that he isn't welcome here, and he keeps coming back. I thought we were rid of him forever the last time, but apparently I was wrong.
He is "human flypaper".

Skip Towne
10-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Gochiefs was a complete dufus when he first came to ChiefsPlanet. I can't explain it well, you have to read for yourself. Several of the regulars tried to stick up for the kid and help him out, but he'd turn around and make them look bad by pulling the same old crap. Basically, he was a Chiefs fan troll - worse, actually.

But, he's our troll and he's doing okay in this iteration.
So who were those dildos who took up for meatpeeker?

Logical
10-25-2004, 03:19 PM

Are you sure you are not confusing him with Vlad......

....oops that did not work so well.;)

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Ahhhhh, but if you only knew the power of the DARK SIDE!!!

htismaqe
10-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Do we really have to go through this again?

Slayer Diablo

IIRC, Vlad originally tried to help until goatcheese stabbed him in the back.

Hammock Parties
Ahhhhh, but if you only knew the power of the DARK SIDE!!!

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:23 PM
IIRC, Vlad originally tried to help until goatcheese stabbed him in the back.

Oh please. I haven't stabbed anyone in the back here.

htismaqe
10-25-2004, 03:23 PM

Oh goodie, now we know that his boyfriend's name is "Up".

David.
10-25-2004, 03:25 PM
can we let the whole ****ing thing drop. It's an old tired argument. Jbret/gochiefs...whoever Has been fine since he got here. If you people would stop trying to get him to revert you might realize that.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Oh goodie, now we know that his boyfriend's name is "Up".

No, that was my OLD boyfriend.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Do we really have to go through this again?

There's always going to be the group that hates gochiefs for the simple fact that he's been given at least 5 chances and has screwed up every time...so yes, you're going to see this kind of thread every single time he's allowed back.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:30 PM
We already know the answer to that. Notice, his rep suddenly became disabled after his little "rep war" thread blew up in his face.

Haha. Slayer = pwned. ROFL

el borracho
so you are who they are talking about,,,what did you do to make everybody mad,,,and who gives a crap about your rep points,,it doesn't count for anything in the real scheme of life,,,,I have actually agreed with a couple of your posts,,,does that mean they are all gonna hate me now,,,who gives a f$%#

In a nutshell:
1) he posted embarrassing personal information (and was subsecuently made fun of)
2) he reacted poorly to the embarrassment and became a genuine nuiscance (for which he was banned)
3) he circumvented his banning under various aliases (and has been outed each time)
4) following each "outing" some posters (including mods) have treated him poorly and virtually lured him into again acting up. (Until recently, he was unable to handle the teasing). Then he would be banned again
5) at this point some posters want to ban him for various reasons based on past performance. Most common reasons now given for his banning = he was banned, he should stay banned or assertions that he is still a nuiscance

Hope that salves your curiosity. You're on your own if you want an explanation of the JD thing, though. That one predates me and I don't think I have ever fully caught on.

:toast:

htismaqe
There's always going to be the group that hates gochiefs for the simple fact that he's been given at least 5 chances and has screwed up every time...so yes, you're going to see this kind of thread every single time he's allowed back.

FTR, there's a reason he's here, and it's not because we (the mods) WANTED him back.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:31 PM
Hell, I was banned before all of that. The first time I was banned for spamming the board. I went wild....80 percent of the front page was GoChiefs spam threads.

htismaqe
10-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Damn that Johnnie Cochran.

I've never beaten the "Chewbacca defense".

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:33 PM
We already know the answer to that. Notice, his rep suddenly became disabled after his little "rep war" thread blew up in his face.

Hey, I was just go'n along with the whole thing and would've left it there had it just been left at 0 or even -25, but -428 was just an obnoxious act so I calmly turned it off and dropped the subject...no "emotional explosions" or crap like that.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:36 PM
Hey, I was just go'n along with the whole thing and would've left it there had it just been left at 0 or even -25, but -428 was just an obnoxious act so I calmly turned it off and dropped the subject...no "emotional explosions" or crap like that.

Haha....try -2000 or so.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:38 PM
In a nutshell:
1) he posted embarrassing personal information (and was subsecuently made fun of)
2) he reacted poorly to the embarrassment and became a genuine nuiscance (for which he was banned)
3) he circumvented his banning under various aliases (and has been outed each time)
4) following each "outing" some posters (including mods) have treated him poorly and virtually lured him into again acting up. (Until recently, he was unable to handle the teasing). Then he would be banned again
5) at this point some posters want to ban him for various reasons based on past performance. Most common reasons now given for his banning = he was banned, he should stay banned or assertions that he is still a nuiscance

Hope that salves your curiosity. You're on your own if you want an explanation of the JD thing, though. That one predates me and I don't think I have ever fully caught on.

:toast:

Don't forget massive spam and purposely posting virus-infected links.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Like it would've stayed that way. I'm having a hell of a time keeping gochiefs in the red. Some people apparently just can't help themselves... the just love to hand out rep.

Phobia and Rausch carry big sticks...they love-tapped me into the positive after I posted Phobia's exclusive Vietnam photo album.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Like it would've stayed that way. I'm having a hell of a time keeping gochiefs in the red. Some people apparently just can't help themselves... the just love to hand out rep.

Well apparently I just suck at posting...or maybe I'm not on enough to generate that kind of turnout.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:41 PM
purposely posting virus-infected links.

That is the one thing that was complete and utter bullshit. That link had nothing to do with viruses. And I would never post such a thing.

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 03:42 PM

Yeah, and you don't have to be smart either.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:44 PM
That is the one thing that was complete and utter bullshit. That link had nothing to do with viruses. And I would never post such a thing.

Tell that to the posters whose computers got ****ed up.

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Phobia and Rausch carry big sticks...they love-tapped me into the positive after I posted Phobia's exclusive Vietnam photo album.

:eek:

You better go to your doctor quick dude!

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:45 PM
I must've missed that thread.

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/3724/phobiamarine.jpg

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/4472/phobiamarine2.jpg

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/434/phobiaplatooon.jpg

Sure-Oz
10-25-2004, 03:46 PM
He's done crap in the past that really made me hate him and not want him here but since his return i have not seen anything to annoy me, an he actually has made a few decent posts, everyone needs to relax.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:46 PM

It sure as shit wasn't because of that java pop-up. I ran it many times with no harm done.

Granted it was annoying, nothing more.

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 03:47 PM

Its addictive. Trying to stop is harder then quiting herion.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Actually, Slayer, I posted two other photoshops...they are in this thread as well. The Platoon photoshop was the worst.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:54 PM
He's done crap in the past that really made me hate him and not want him here but since his return i have not seen anything to annoy me, an he actually has made a few decent posts, everyone needs to relax.

If you were to put Hannibal on parole and he acts like a decent citizen for a couple months, would you let him completely off while thinking that he's probably not going to kill/eat anyone else?

ROYC75
10-25-2004, 03:55 PM

The guy is a loser, a jerk, a poor excuse for a individual and chiefsplanet being the great place it is, there is no excuse for having a troll like that on our board.

He shouldnt have been allowed back in the 1st place and eventually he is going to screw up and when he does i will be very glad to see him go.

I use to be friends with the guy but i cant stand him anymore. I kid you not if anybody on this board thinks he is a great person that they are wrong. The kid should have no freedoms on this board.

So what the hell is he doing back on this board is what i wanna know ?

The best advise in the world has already been given to you several times over. You have refused to listen and follow instructions.

To complain and bitch about this is pointless. When you are ready to listen, Come to Poppa !

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 03:56 PM

We need names. Those who come forward and turn themselves in will only only have to miss out on recess.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 03:56 PM
If you were to put Hannibal on parole and he acts like a decent citizen for a couple months, would you let him completely off while thinking that he's probably not going to kill/eat anyone else?

Oh please. Hannibal? I'm not nearly that bad. You act as if I'm as bad as...well we won't mention his name. He runs that other Chiefs site.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Actually, Slayer, I posted two other photoshops...they are in this thread as well. The Platoon photoshop was the worst.

Alright, I'll give ya credit for the middle one you posted in this thread...

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 03:58 PM

He seems like a likable guy actually. I would compromise.
He can only get out of prison as long as he appeases his tastes for flesh by eating items thrown into trash after surgerys.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Alright, I'll give ya credit for the middle one you posted in this thread...

I like the first one best. Compare to the original:

http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Oorlog/platoonBarnes3.jpg

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 04:02 PM
GoChief, as you can see, I'm a rookie. What did you do that has everyone on yo azz?

Do you have about a day for us to explain?

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 04:03 PM
Oh please. Hannibal? I'm not nearly that bad. You act as if I'm as bad as...well we won't mention his name. He runs that other Chiefs site.

Well think about it... Hannible is mostly a decent citizen with a couple slip-ups along the way, completely screws up with that first "horrifying" murder, he goes back into society and becomes a decent citizen again, kills more people, yadda yadda yadda.... You had started out as a decent Planeteer with a few slip-ups, completely screwed up with some off the wall tantrums, got banned, came back and was claimed to be a decent Planeteer again, then ya eventually started more crap, yadda yadda yadda...

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 04:06 PM
He seems like a likable guy actually. I would compromise.
He can only get out of prison as long as he appeases his tastes for flesh by eating items thrown into trash after surgerys.

Keep in mind that he also took pleasure in watching his victims slowly kill themselves....like the guy who was forced to cut his face off with the piece of glass (although that guy was considered Hannible's only surviving victim)

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 04:07 PM

It reminds me this horror movie i saw.
They would kill the monster but it would keep coming back.

I shudder to think about it even to this day.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 04:07 PM
The way I see it, Slayer, I was banned once for being a complete and utter jerk. I was banned repeatedly after that for trying to come back on board, not necessarily doing anything to warrant those repeated bannings apart from circumventing my previous ban.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 04:12 PM
The way I see it, Slayer, I was banned once for being a complete and utter jerk. I was banned repeatedly after that for trying to come back on board, not necessarily doing anything to warrant those repeated bannings apart from circumventing my previous ban.

You were let back under the name "Eric Dravin", and about two others...the major one I remember was last year when I was the one who kept telling the Planet that you needed to be banned right away and Phobia got pissed off at me for it, so I finally decided to give you a chance, and within a month you had resorted back to your old ways and got banned. They got so pissed off that I didn't bother saying "I told you so".

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 04:19 PM
The way I see it, Slayer, I was banned once for being a complete and utter jerk.

Why would anyone think that of you? :rolleyes:

bogie
10-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Do you have about a day for us to explain?

I'm catching on. Would an apology make everyone happy or are we well beyond that?

Phobia
10-25-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm catching on. Would an apology make everyone happy or are we well beyond that?

What's he gonna apologize for? He only feels he screwed up one time.

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 04:49 PM
Haha. Slayer = pwned. ROFL
Now that is low Slayer, getting ragged on by GoChiefs.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 04:52 PM
You were let back under the name "Eric Dravin", and about two others...the major one I remember was last year when I was the one who kept telling the Planet that you needed to be banned right away and Phobia got pissed off at me for it, so I finally decided to give you a chance, and within a month you had resorted back to your old ways and got banned. They got so pissed off that I didn't bother saying "I told you so".

You can easily use the search feature. Find a ban-worthy post authored by Eric Draven. You can't.

Calcountry
10-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Ahhh recidivism.

go bo
10-25-2004, 06:45 PM
I hear he can give a pocket pussy one hell of a tongue bathpardon me, but what exactly is a "pocket pussy"?

i mean, is it like having a pussy in your pocket?

or is it a pussy shaped like a pocket? :shrug:

beavis
10-25-2004, 06:55 PM
You can easily use the search feature. Find a ban-worthy post authored by Eric Draven. You can't.
At what point exactly did you become unbanned?

Iowanian
10-25-2004, 07:03 PM
Good Grief.

You two are About an Iowani-negRep from touching weiners to the death.

Valiant
10-25-2004, 07:45 PM

no i think the multiple pop-ups locked up systems and forced them to hard boot, and in turn messed up their systems with loss of info and performance... i can see how people would be pissed about that...

kind of like somebody going in and cutting off all of your boba fett heads on your dolls...funny but wrong...

Jenson71
10-25-2004, 07:49 PM
can we let the whole ****ing thing drop. It's an old tired argument. Jbret/gochiefs...whoever Has been fine since he got here. If you people would stop trying to get him to revert you might realize that.

So we have to treat him like a child to allow him to stay?

Fug that. I don't plan on messing with 5 year old's for at least a good 20 years. He's on ignore. Also, I love how that feature adapts to username changes. My compliments to the designers.

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 07:51 PM
You were let back under the name "Eric Dravin", and about two others...the major one I remember was last year when I was the one who kept telling the Planet that you needed to be banned right away and Phobia got pissed off at me for itI didn't bother s

I have different personalitys as well. I try to contain them but one escapes from time to time. Im considering an exorcisim.
But i don't trust the priest.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 07:55 PM
So we have to treat him like a child to allow him to stay?

You sure as shit don't, nor do I expect it. I don't think anyone has been doing that, either.

Ultra Peanut
10-25-2004, 08:23 PM
I like the first one best. Compare to the original:

http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Oorlog/platoonBarnes3.jpg[/url]

The red eyes make look extra menacing... Kloster: Killing Machine

Ultra Peanut
10-25-2004, 08:29 PM
A blast from the past (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69446&page=1&pp=15), for the uninitiated.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2004, 08:32 PM
A blast from the past (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69446&page=1&pp=15), for the uninitiated.

That's not me...

Fairplay
10-26-2004, 06:59 AM
That's not me...

Sure its not you. And Clinton didn't have sex with that women either.

htismaqe
10-26-2004, 07:07 AM

Other than circumventing your previous ban...

You're a moron.

ROYC75
10-26-2004, 07:53 AM

Branded
Dog tagged

Does any of this ring a bell ? You came on here choosing to be a jerk, got treated like a jerk, banded like a jerk. Many members tried to explain to you that we don't act that way here. You wanted to do things your way, afterall you were in controll of yourself and had all the knowledge of a teenager.

Your actions were spoken in words, people do remember these actions. Once you have a reputation, it's tough to lose it. I explained this to you then. Many times a first impression is a lasting one.

It is going to take time for the members to get over the past. Planet members will challenge you trying to get you to revert back to troll like days.

Can you beat this challenge or will you cave into the members and revert back to your troll like ways.

Expect them to continue to bom away, it's how you deal with them tells them if they should give you a chance or not .

Ebolapox
10-26-2004, 09:11 AM
unless gochiefs was ever unbanned by a popular vote of the board, he should remain banned--

that said, he's been alright for the most part since his recent return--it was the same way with several of his last few returns though, so who knows--maybe he'll please you, rory, and get himself banned again

-EB-

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Good Grief.......

Its like a bunch of broads in here...............Sally might have shown up to the tupperware party, even though she wasn't invited..........but she might buy some stuff anyway.

Shall I be forced to unsheath thy Neg Rep Sword and Gnarfle the Garthock?

Ebolapox
10-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Good Grief.......

Its like a bunch of broads in here...............Sally might have shown up to the tupperware party, even though she wasn't invited..........but she might buy some stuff anyway.

Shall I be forced to unsheath thy Neg Rep Sword and Gnarfle the Garthock?

I'm surprised that you aren't still reminding the tard about his lack of payment to 37 forever--

-EB-...bet welchers suck

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 09:21 AM
He knows he is a bet welching butt trencher. It doesn't contribute to anything good, for me to bring it up. I paid his bet for him anyway.

I'm not going to stick up for him this time, because I DID before and we all know what happened.

That said.............56-10.
but wait........there's more.
Buy now, and we'll throw in a Bronco's loss to the Bengals on National TV.

grandllama
10-26-2004, 09:25 AM

eh, quite a few of us got suckered into clicking that and it wasn't that difficult to get out of... and many of us stated that fact. It wasn't a virus and was no harder to get out of then a standard popup hell...

NewChief
10-26-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm surprised that you aren't still reminding the tard about his lack of payment to 37 forever--

-EB-...bet welchers suck

I forgot about that little bit of gochiefs history. What was the bet over again? I can't remember.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2004, 09:28 AM
I don't really see how he "welched" on the bet, if my memory is correct (it's probably not, but humor me). It's like betting a guy you can beat him in a race, then demanding he pay up when someone comes along and shoots him in the leg while he's warming up.

grandllama
10-26-2004, 09:29 AM

I'll f*cking admit it, I stood up for the little shit, and I'll do it again...especially this time, as he has done nothing to warrant another reban.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't know why this is really an issue.............think of all the great lost material to work with, that wouldn't be here?

Some of you need to think about it...............playing a team who's #4 and 5 pitchers in the rotation have a 50mph Fastball with no tail, and a weak curveball.

Put me in coach.

Ebolapox
10-26-2004, 09:35 AM
iowaniaman brings up a good point

-EB-...if he's willing to take the heat, let em' stay

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2004, 10:23 AM
I don't see nothin' wrong, nothin' wrong...

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Or, more appropriately:

Hey, pretty baby with the cute bib on...