PDA

View Full Version : Gretz: Now This Is Defense...

Gaz
10-25-2004, 05:51 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2004/10/25/gretz_now_this_is_defense/

Gunther F-bombing rocks!

If this is a repost, bite me. It is worth a second read.

xoxo~
Gaz
Still pumped beyond belief.

Gaz
10-25-2004, 05:54 AM
…Sacked Vick four times, intercepted him twice and forced him into a seven of 21 passing day, with a quarterback rating of 13.9…

Ohhh…that feels SO good…

xoxo~
Gaz
Enjoying the afterglow of an Old Testament CRUSHING.

siberian khatru
10-25-2004, 05:57 AM
“I started thinking about Peyton Manning in the shower,” Cunningham said.

:eek: :Lin:

Warrior5
10-25-2004, 06:10 AM
I'm overjoyed with yesterday's defensive display. Awesome to see, and wonderful to revel in the written reviews of the Monday after.

But as much as I want to believe "It" is back, one game does not a bone-crushing, fear-instilling, sphincter-puckering, make-QBs-pee-in-their-pants defense make.

I will be convinced that "It" is back if the Gun Platoon stops Manning & company next Sunday. This D had better be on a mission to utterly destroy that team that humiliated them less than a year ago.

...wants revenge, not to mention a "W".

Redcoats58
10-25-2004, 06:12 AM
:eek: :Lin:
LOL, that's what I was thinking.

whoman69
10-25-2004, 06:15 AM
I don't think about Peyton Manning until I'm taking a dump.

the Talking Can
10-25-2004, 06:32 AM
“I started thinking about Peyton Manning in the shower,” Cunningham said."

whoa....the D has to hold Indy to 24 points, that's the most they can allow and still give us a chance to win...

keg in kc
10-25-2004, 07:10 AM
“I started thinking about Peyton Manning in the shower,” Cunningham said."That is a frightening quote in more ways than one.the D has to hold Indy to 24 points, that's the most they can allow and still give us a chance to win...I want them to hold Indy to 24, so I'm not arguing that, but the Indy defense is nothing to write home about. We ought to be able to move the ball at will against them. Anything under 30 from the offense, and I'll be disappointed. Of course, and how strange it seems to say it, but the offense hasn't exactly been the image of consistency this year. It's about time they show up in a big way two weeks in a row.

Gaz
10-25-2004, 07:13 AM
...Anything under 30 from the offense, and I'll be disappointed. Of course, and how strange it seems to say it, but the offense hasn't exactly been the image of consistency this year. It's about time they show up in a big way two weeks in a row.

Let me take time out from my afterglowing to say this is the next game [as it was the last Colts game] in a nutshell.

xoxo~
Gaz
Figures the O might have liked being the hero and might just do it again.

teedubya
10-25-2004, 07:31 AM
if the chiefs win two in a row... someone said they are getting a haircut.