PDA

View Full Version : The streak is alive long live the streak!

Lightning Rod
10-25-2004, 08:39 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101876

"10-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Post #18

Don’t know about the rest but I am putting my streak on the line. I go to a game or two each year and have not seen them lose Since Frank Suerer Sp??? Started his one game back in the 80s.

Chiefs win this week!
Report Post | IP: Logged"

Chiefs WIN! The steak is still alive!!!!

Ps was good to see Mr and Mrs Dartgod again and to meet FDE, weird wolf and Jazz lover yesterday.

2bikemike
10-25-2004, 09:01 AM
Ok I'll kick in some dough to get you to rest of the games. Anybody else willing?

Rain Man
10-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Before I kick in money, I want to know what happened in the Frank Seurer game. Why did they lose that one if Lightning Rod is such a lucky charm?

Macroach
10-25-2004, 09:30 AM
I'm in for sending Lightning Rod to the Indy and NE games.

Lightning Rod
10-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Before I kick in money, I want to know what happened in the Frank Seurer game. Why did they lose that one if Lightning Rod is such a lucky charm?

It was a cold rainy November day, the first start of the Kansas City Chiefs new savior. Hundreds of people filled the stands. Due to injuries and ineffectiveness, Frank vaulted past Todd Blackledge and Bill Kenny into the starting QB spot. The Chiefs were showing a great deal of guts in letting this untested former Kansas University QB take the reigns of the of the then 1-7 Chiefs. While Frank did manage to fling the ball an impressive 55 times through the rain for 340 yards he had a little interception problem. OK actually he had the problem 4 times. The mighty Chiefs lost 16-9 that day falling to 1-8 and their was no joy in mudville. :(