PDA

View Full Version : WEIRDWOLF-FIRST DOWN ELVIS

WEIRDWOLF
10-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Read all the threads and finally got time to respond.
1)-Did not win a Chevy-3 CDs was the prize-PHISH concert video, Horrible Horrors Collection volumes 1-4...keep your eyes on ebay for these...Chevy must have spent a solid $10.00 at the clearance stand of Blockbuster for these dandys!! Being on the big screen is always cool but plucking the Falcons the way we did was WAY BETTER!!

2)-Elvis is a stud!! He gets all the chicks (over age 50)! I still get some prime honeys but Elvis is the King!!! There was one lady who threw her panties at him...I think he saved them and is using them as a car cover for his dead scoobie van!!

3)-Identitiy Problem-Nobody outside of a few Chiefs faithful and historians understands the Wolfpack link to the Chiefs. Weirdwolf is the spirit of the Wolfpack from old Municipal Stadium brought back to Arrowhead. Remark from many fans-"You don't look like a wolf?!" Answer-"I'm not a wolf...I'm a weird wolf"!

4)-Any publicity is good publicity all though I've been called a red raider before (it does suck but I aint changing so deal with it)....goes with the territory!!

5)- Start the cheer 12-4 12-4 12-4 12-4!!!

6)- If your coming to the Indy game...for goodness sakes...get off your butt and cheer like you never cheered before!! We got to kick Peytons ass the same way we took down Vick!!

Mark M
10-25-2004, 09:46 AM
I saw both you guys on the Fox telecast. :thumb:

And my grandfather was a member of the Wolfpack back in old Municipal stadium. Good to see others still remember.

MM
~~:)

BigRedChief
10-25-2004, 09:47 AM
6)- If your coming to the Indy game...for goodness sakes...get off your butt and cheer like you never cheered before!! We got to kick Peytons ass the same way we took down Vick!!
Ya should have got a Chevy!

Weirdwolf, The playoff game last year was one of the loudest games I can remember at Arrowhead. The fans did their part. The defense let us down.

Hopefully the fans will do their part again and this time Gun will get the job done. :thumb:

Saulbadguy
10-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Weirdwolf- nice meetin ya before the game.

Indy doesn't stand a chance if we pound the ball through their weak d-line. BALL Control is what its about! Just need to convert 3rd downs, keep the offense on the field, and keep Peyton OFF the field!

ptlyon
10-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I'd like to see Peyton on the field - on his back

Gaz
10-25-2004, 11:06 AM
I also saw Weirdwolf & First Down Elvis on the tube.

Elvis was shouting something. At first I thought it was “Hi Gaz,” but replay overturned that call.

xoxo~
Gaz
Waved, but doesn’t think they saw him.

wutamess
10-25-2004, 11:16 AM
We were starting... "Who's your daddy" It started to take but the PA kept playing music at crucial times drowning us out and stopping it.

htismaqe
10-25-2004, 11:21 AM
They showed Stevie twice as they were cutting to commercial -- you know, in the little montage where they show a TD and then a coaches reaction and then, bam -- FDE...it was so freaking cool...

Demonpenz
10-25-2004, 12:24 PM
who's your dad cheer? How original.

ChiefsCountry
10-25-2004, 01:40 PM

I know, you cant freaking copy that a$$ hole team the Yankees.

Slayer Diablo
10-25-2004, 02:18 PM
I think this game proved that Dick should yell at someone in front of the rest of the team more often...seems to wake everyone up. :p

chief husker
10-25-2004, 02:19 PM
I'd like to see Peyton on the field - on his back

Uh, doesn't this belong on the homo thread? ROFL

BigRedChief
10-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey I posted a thread on here today about the coolness of the "wave" being done at Arrowhead. Thats not exactly new either. But the crowd had a helluva time doing it :thumb: