PDA

View Full Version : North Texas planeteers?

KCN
10-25-2004, 10:17 AM
I will be going to Lubbuck for a Halloween party on Saturday. Unfortunately that means driving back to College Station (7 hr drive) during the game on Sunday.

Is there any Dallas or any other radio station that would air that game? Or am I SOL?

Monty
10-25-2004, 11:12 AM
You're SOL because the Cowboys play at the same time, so all you'll get are periodic updates. Now if you can get a satellite radio installed before the weekend, you'd be set. :thumb:

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=SportsSchedule&cid=1092246246615

That's a hell of a trip just for a Halloween party isn't it? Why not break up the trip a bit and find a sports bar that will have the game on somewhere between Lubbock and College Station. :)

KCN
10-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah the drive out there sucks, but it's "tradition" that these people throw the halloween party, even though they moved to Lubbock over the summer.

Unfortunately I'll be riding with people who could care less about the Chiefs, so I won't make them stop and watch it at a sports bar. Maybe if we leave early enough we can stop in Abilene for lunch at a place where I can watch it. That all depends on how hungover we are in the morning.