PDA

View Full Version : Colts - Chiefs chat? idea?

Coltsinsider
10-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey folks, I have a busy work week but would like to make time to allow our fans to interact with you about our game coming up this Sunday. Would you be interested in hosting us here, or popping over to our place at some point this week to chew the phat?

Lemme knoa..

TIA

www.coltsinsider.com

:thumb:

Coltsinsider
10-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey, sorry to reply to my own post. Would you mind putting a sticky on this to gage ineterest? Or delete it, I dunno when my turn in the barrel is at the roast after all.

Ah heck, ban me then!

Rain Man
10-26-2004, 08:54 AM
I appreciate the invitation, but I usually don't get on the Internet during the game. It's hard to type when my forehead is pressed against a TV screen.

Chiefnj
10-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Hey folks, I have a busy work week but would like to make time to allow our fans to interact with you about our game coming up this Sunday. Would you be interested in hosting us here, or popping over to our place at some point this week to chew the phat?

Lemme knoa..

TIA

www.coltsinsider.com

Do you have an address where we can send sympathy cards after Jared Allen throws Pay-me-ton's fragile little dorky body to the Arrowhead turf and dances on his bruised ego??

PS: Welcome aboard Colts fans.

Mark M
10-26-2004, 09:27 AM
This just seems like a shameless pimp for his site if you ask me. :shake:

If Colts fans wanna "talk" with any Chiefs, they should come here. After all, it's a KC home game, so why should we "go on the road?"

MM
~~:shrug:

ptlyon
10-26-2004, 09:33 AM
This just seems like a shameless pimp for his site if you ask me. :shake:

If Colts fans wanna "talk" with any Chiefs, they should come here. After all, it's a KC home game, so why should we "go on the road?"

MM
~~:shrug:

I wouldn't take it so personal Mark. He did say, "Would you be interested in hosting us here, or popping over to our place at some point this week to chew the phat?"

I think he is being a curtious poster. Not to mention what he did to Jamie in the roast thread. ROFL

Phobia
10-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Coltsinsider has been a frequent and classy visitor to ChiefsPlanet for 4 years. He gets a pass on any pimping or spam, IMO.

Mark M
10-26-2004, 09:46 AM
I wouldn't take it so personal Mark. He did say, "Would you be interested in hosting us here, or popping over to our place at some point this week to chew the phat?"

I didn't take it personal at all, and did not mean to imply that the guy should be banned or anything. He's an outstanding contributor.

I also didn't see the comment about hosting it here.

Nevermind ...

MM
~~:doh!:

Dartgod
10-26-2004, 09:54 AM
I didn't take it personal at all, and did not mean to imply that the guy should be banned or anything. He's an outstanding contributor.

I also didn't see the comment about hosting it here.

Nevermind ...

MM
~~:doh!:
Besides, Tac0 John is the only one allowed to call out spammers here.

Stinger
10-26-2004, 09:58 AM

ROFL

Mark M
10-26-2004, 10:05 AM

Oh ... that's hella rep.

MM
~~ROFL

Coltsinsider
10-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Bump, not a game time chat.. but like on Thursday night or something. We can have it here, or there, make no difference to me. We have 1500 members already, so no need to pimp.. www.coltsinsider.com where our content is syndicated on SI, CBS, Fox Sports, and Yahoo. www.coltsinsider.com has been around for over 8 years. We are the largest Colts fan community on the internet. Did I mention that at www.coltsinsider.com actual NFL experts and Scouts writing content for us?

LMAO!

Now I know I'm going to be in the roast thread for sure this week.

FYI 169% Pwned Jamie.. CI, the king of smaque!

How about Thursday night at 7:00 here at your place?

WE WILL NOT PUNT, WE WILL NEVER PUNT!

KC Jones
10-26-2004, 03:39 PM

Brilliant, here's to hoping you're 0 for 8 on 4th down conversions!

:toast:

:D

P.S. I posted on your site years ago and just re-registered so I can post some there this week.

BigRedChief
10-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Coltsinsider has been a frequent and classy visitor to ChiefsPlanet for 4 years. He gets a pass on any pimping or spam, IMO.

Yep, he gets a pass from me also (not that that matters to anyone :()

He's a cool dude as far as he can be since he's a frigging Colts fan :mad:

As far as myself goes. I'll be at the game.

Nightfyre
10-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Brilliant, here's to hoping you're 0 for 8 on 4th down conversions!

:toast:

:D

P.S. I posted on your site years ago and just re-registered so I can post some there this week.
ROFL

teedubya
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
you bitches will punt. and thats a fact, fookhead.

Coltsinsider
10-27-2004, 06:11 AM
you bitches will punt. and thats a fact, fookhead.

This just in, the Colts are going to leave Hunter Smith inactive for the game!

BigRedChief
10-27-2004, 06:42 AM

ROFL man thats good smack...I gots to go have a cigarrette after that one...

Gaz
10-27-2004, 06:42 AM

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny.

xoxo~
Gaz
Giving it up.

Warrior5
10-27-2004, 06:57 AM
How about Thursday night at 7:00 here at your place?

Great idea you have here; I recommend a couple of rules the moderators from both boards should consider:

1. Each "side" polices its own and quickly. Yes we want revenge and Manning's head torn off, but the Colts (and their fans for that matter) appear to be class acts. Asshats should be quickly Donk blocked.

2. Everytime the Colts have to punt, Coltsinsider has to type on here "Gunther Rules".

...wants to read this early and often Sunday.

Coltsinsider
10-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Great idea you have here; I recommend a couple of rules the moderators from both boards should consider:

1. Each "side" polices its own and quickly. Yes we want revenge and Manning's head torn off, but the Colts (and their fans for that matter) appear to be class acts. Asshats should be quickly Donk blocked.

2. Everytime the Colts have to punt, Coltsinsider has to type on here "Gunther Rules".

...wants to read this early and often Sunday.

Hmm.. how about I have to drink a full beer every time we punt, and you have to drink a full beer every time we score?

OldTownChief
10-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Hey Coltsinsider good to see ya, I was around your board last year, you guys are some class fans. I don't know about having a beer every time you score, I want more than two beers.

Rukdafaidas
10-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Hmm.. how about I have to drink a full beer every time we punt, and you have to drink a full beer every time we score?

I'm in.

Don't tell Coltsinsider that I like to drink beer and look for excuses to drink more.

Coltsinsider
10-27-2004, 07:45 AM
Hey Coltsinsider good to see ya, I was around your board last year, you guys are some class fans. I don't know about having a beer every time you score, I want more than two beers.

Long time man!

Good to see you, do you have a copy of that signature image? I WOULD LOVE to edit it a little!

:)

Coltsinsider@gmail.com

ROFL

OldTownChief
10-27-2004, 07:49 AM
Long time man!

Good to see you, do you have a copy of that signature image? I WOULD LOVE to edit it a little!

:)

Coltsinsider@gmail.com

ROFL

Just right click it and hit save image as with Mozilla. With IE, right click and save picture as. It will save as a gif file.

OldTownChief
10-27-2004, 07:53 AM
I just sent it to your gmail

Coltsinsider
10-27-2004, 07:57 AM
I just sent it to your gmail

Thank you, I'll display back the results when I get a chance!

Coltsinsider
10-27-2004, 08:30 AM
Quick note, check you email. I sent you something in return, it's a free gmail account. you get 1 gig of free space online to use for anything you want!

BigRedChief
10-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Who's dead last in the NFL in passing defense? Nobody worse than this team. Not the fins, not the Dears, not the 49er's....wonder who it could be.....maybe we should inactivate our punter...