PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad

badgirl
10-26-2004, 01:48 AM
Stumppy wanted to go to a sports bar to watch the game Sunday and I wouldn't go, I was in a bitchy azz mood, so by the time he decided to go without me, they were in the last quarter and started putting in the second strings, I feel bad about not going now, I will have to make it up to him. He really wanted me to go he said there would be some people there from the planet and he wanted us both to be there together. Man I hate myself sometime. But he still loves me even on my "off" days, bless his heart, I REALLY LOVE YOU STUMPPY if you happen to read this and I am sorry.;)

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Next week, everytime the Chiefs score, he too, must score. You know what to do.

Fairplay
10-26-2004, 01:59 AM
Stumppy wanted to go to a sports bar to watch the game Sunday and I wouldn't go, I was in a bitchy azz mood, so by the time he decided to go without me, they were in the last quarter and started putting in the second strings, I feel bad about not going now, I will have to make it up to him. He really wanted me to go he said there would be some people there from the planet and he wanted us both to be there together. Man I hate myself sometime. But he still loves me even on my "off" days, bless his heart, I REALLY LOVE YOU STUMPPY if you happen to read this and I am sorry.;)

I fell sorry for the guy already if his nickname is "Stumpy".

badgirl
10-26-2004, 01:59 AM
Next week, everytime the Chiefs score, he too, must score. You know what to do.
Oh yea I know and you can bet your sweet azz I'll double that score with pleasure :p

Fairplay
10-26-2004, 02:00 AM
Oh yea I know and you can bet your sweet azz I'll double that score with pleasure :p

Even if it is stumpy.

badgirl
10-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Even if it is stumpy.
ONLY if it is Stumppy :thumb:

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 02:06 AM

Damn. Women like you are not supposed to exist.

badgirl
10-26-2004, 02:13 AM
Thanks, I guess there are a few women left like me who would love and do anything for their man, or maby I just got one damn good man. :thumb:I am a old fashion girl, I was raised that way, I don't care to make his coffee and hand him his cup, if hes on the computer I will make sure he has something to drink, I will make his plate for him, hell if he wants I will pull his shoes off and give him a foot rub and I don't think thats wrong at all, so I don't want to catch any flack from any women lib people out there, I live that way and like it. I love him very much and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him,and yes the sex is great, before anyone has time to ask about that.

Warrior5
10-26-2004, 02:49 AM
Hope for your sake that you and Stumppy aren't Turkish.

Fairplay
10-26-2004, 02:52 AM
,and yes the sex is great, before anyone has time to ask about that.

You're actually awake when hes gettin little stumpy in you? Thats good.

badgirl
10-26-2004, 03:12 AM
Hope for your sake that you and Stumppy aren't Turkish.oh No, he is very good to me, and a great dad to his kids

badgirl
10-26-2004, 03:13 AM
You're actually awake when hes gettin little stumpy in you? Thats good.hell yes I'm awake :thumb:

el borracho
10-26-2004, 03:40 AM
hell yes I'm awake :thumb:
And that's 100, folks. Well done, young lady.

badgirl
10-26-2004, 03:58 AM
And that's 100, folks. Well done, young lady.
wow, I just noticed. Make that 101 :thumb:

cookster50
10-26-2004, 06:02 AM

I don't believe badgirl. I think this is a fictional character from the mind of a married man.

Braincase
10-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Stummpy needs to print this thread and get it notarized.

Username needs his handle changed to "VirginFoLife".