10-26-2004, 10:52 AM
on 810 now

Wile_E_Coyote
10-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Brian Waters :thumb:

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Players off, reward for their efforts.

Great payback for loyal fans for their support, was good part of sundays win.

Demonstrated they can play at high level vs good football teams

can validate that this sunday.

Colts have won last 5 trips to Arrowhead.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Team did 6 things they'd never done before sunday.
3 had never been done in the league.

Brian Waters selected AFC Offensive player of the week. Nice that it went to a linemen....could have gone to the group.

Solari improving his strength, speed and skill

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Link ?

Rain Man
10-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the updates.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Using adversity to prove they can handle adversity.
Must now prove they can "handle success".

Use positives to get out of hole they've dug and put themselves in. Must keep playing with effort, focus and consentration of last week.....will produce wins.

Thinks Last week is what this team truely IS, but must prove it sunday....

Stinger
10-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Link ?

http://www.810whb.com/

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 10:59 AM
To be successful, any chance of success.......must beat Indy.

7 Indy wins in a row.....5 at Arrowhead.

Indy #2 rated QB behind Culpepper.....#1 scoring offense..........Rush Defense is #6 in the league.........#1 punter in the league.

KC Defense was TESTED last week, but this week is a different kind of test........WRs have 10 TDs, and Edge is right behind Priest Holmes.

Wants KC to "stay on the field" offensively to keep Manning off the field.

Must play as good as last week. Advantage of Anticipation of game...big Game for Team...home game.....Thinks it will be very tough to win. Colts don't lose 2 in a row.

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 11:02 AM
http://www.810whb.com/

Thanks man!

morphius
I really don't like the fact that he gave them an extra day off. I know they played their asses off, but we are so far behind and we are playing a damn good team this weekend...

Iowanian
Vermiel *thinks* the team will be "very excited" to play the Colts.

Health.
Beisel is out with Calf muscle(looks like it) 2-4 week injury
Jr Siavii is very doubtfull....deep bruise from Chop block.
Omar Easy is Doubtfull.........loss on Special teams and Backup FB
Dexter McCleon is Questionable with hamstring
Welbourne limited reps this week.

Priest has ankle.........sore but should be OK.....wished he'd know about the records in reach, or they'd have tried to get them for him

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:04 AM
on Questions.

Thinks the Defense is better than last year.....More experienced, different technique(higher risk, lower percentage of completions), more mature now. Played more zone last year........this year....Higher percentage of Press.

Offense.....thinks they're better (???) Will prove it if they stay healthy.

Colts...High efficiency offense.......james is healthier and better this year.....Manning is a 'general' on the field...........mentions manning's head bobbing...and others being called, but not INDY....

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Must win Playoff games for credibility and recognition...........Don Coriel and Chuck knox not in HoF.

Must win to get recognition for Oline........thinks Roaf is Dominating.......recommitted........worked harder, wants to play in KC longer.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Veterans on Team are "motivating force" for coaches.

Never seen a more dedicated and hard working player than Shields.........never more disciplined. Everything he does is a deliberate attempt to do things right.

Coaches feel they owe success to these veterans.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Manning has only been sacked 4 times?

KC has given up 14 and thats too many.

Timing is important in using playoff loss for motivation.....can't use it too much. true motivation comes from within. Our players play with passion. Never seen the level of Sunday before.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Must figure out how to get to manning.......they're very efficient on 1 and 3rd downs.

Motivating a football team is a never ending process. Chemistry is important and the environment around the team.......committment from organization...then comes consistency.

"sometimes a player gets too cocky and you have to hit them in the mouth"

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:13 AM
that must be it.

MichaelH
10-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Must figure out how to get to manning.......they're very efficient on 1 and 3rd downs.

Motivating a football team is a never ending process. Chemistry is important and the environment around the team.......committment from organization...then comes consistency.

"sometimes a player gets too cocky and you have to hit them in the mouth"

I feel much better that Gunther is figuring this problem out than Robinson. My prediction is for 3 sacks.

Brock
10-26-2004, 11:22 AM
I wonder how come Larry Johnson isn't a big topic this week...

Stinger
10-26-2004, 11:23 AM
I wonder how come Larry Johnson isn't a big topic this week...

Enter Bob Dole in 3... 2...

Rain Man
10-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Priest has ankle.........sore but should be OK.....wished he'd know about the records in reach, or they'd have tried to get them for him

What records? Six TDs in a game was in the top of my mind, but were there others?

Mr. Laz
10-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Must keep playing with effort, focus and consentration of last week
this part is key imo ... intensity,passion and focus is key for the chiefs and makes all the difference.

it makes our offensive line the best and that's the base for our offense.

it helps increase the performance of our defensive line which helps offset our defensive issues.

thanks for summarization :thumb:

KCTitus
10-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Omar Easy is Doubtfull.........loss on Special teams and Backup FB

we're screwed.

ROYC75
10-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Beisel out ? Maybe 2 - 4 weeks ?
Easy out ?

I don't know who we would cut, )( Maybe Huard ) there a chance they bring Scanlon up for a few weeks for backup and ST's play .

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 11:50 AM
We'll probably see Johnson Dressing now..............

I don't know what they'll do.........I don't see them bringing up Scanlon.....particularly vs Indy.............they will be in far more nickle and Dime Defenses than regular 4-3.

jAZ
10-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Beisel out ? Maybe 2 - 4 weeks ?
Easy out ?

I don't know who we would cut, )( Maybe Huard ) there a chance they bring Scanlon up for a few weeks for backup and ST's play .
Only if Priest is injured. We wouldn't want to waste our best player on special teams and backup FB duty.

jAZ
10-26-2004, 11:52 AM
We'll probably see Johnson Dressing now..............
I do like the idea of playing him at FB just to get him on the field. That's what Reuben Droughns did before he took over in Denver.

go bo
10-26-2004, 12:09 PM
I do like the idea of playing him at FB just to get him on the field. That's what Reuben Droughns did before he took over in Denver.weren't there questions regarding his blocking ability?

when we have a fullback on the field, he's usually blocking for priest, and we need strong blocking from him...

jspchief
10-26-2004, 12:27 PM
He won't be on the field for run-blocking unless T-rich goes down :knock on wood:. He'll likely get the special team roster spot that Easy filled.

Sure-Oz
10-26-2004, 01:01 PM
LJ should get on the field on ST's i'd think.

Bob Dole
10-26-2004, 02:00 PM
Enter Bob Dole in 3... 2...

Bob Dole was on the road and that crap doesn't even merit a response any more...

Ralphy Boy
10-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Which one of you wankers called in and asked Vermeil if it 'was his goal to have our offense resemble the one in St. Louis'....

....the biggest idiot i've ever heard on a call in

.....other than some thailor named thaul that also called in

Chan93lx50
10-26-2004, 04:37 PM
My question is if LJ is playing ST's will he give his whole 100%, if he does not then we will have a hole in our ST's everytime he is on the field.

Iowanian
10-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Uh.........there has been a hole on Kick coverage since week 1 anyway.

TDs in the past 2 games to be specific.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 05:51 PM

The kick coverage was outstanding against Jacksonville. It was off and on against the Falcons.

They still need to be more consistent though. Tynes puts one kick in the back of the endzone and the next one comes out to the 10.

Chan93lx50
10-26-2004, 07:46 PM

Uh........ Make that two holes then ;)